Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fayetteville, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Fayetteville, GA20 értékelés
20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 246 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work but instead of putting you on the schedule they would not have you working for a week then call you in and expect you to be available. They need to do better with scheduling and management cooperation. The environment was fun and friendly, everyone got along. They did a great job of training, Holidays can be hard but if you work with a partner it makes it easier. The benefits are nice if you plan to be their for awhile.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for a first job. They really take their time training new hires and making sure you’re not having troublewith any of the work. I didn’t mind working here everything is pretty simple and all you mainly have to focus on is being positive and mainly selling the store credit card. The more cards you sell the more hours you get.
Stay busy, easy work, Good at New hire training
Only paid $9.00 an hour, not many hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had to Demonstrate product knowledge as well as polite and friendly service according to shopper experience satisfaction surveys, averaging a score of A-.
Very understanding
Kontra érvek
hard to schedule around school
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work environment with lots of interaction with people. Management is very supportive and encouraging of staff. Enjoy interacting with customers and helping them with their purchasing needs.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They keep hiring more and more people and putting them to work on the floor without the adequate training. In the meantime, the veterans who have worked there 5 or more years hours are cut to in order to give the new people hours. On slow or non-event days there are very few people scheduled which means those scheduled have to cover several areas of the store, even the ones they are not familiar with. They award people for credit applications and completed customer surveys but not for all the other hard work that is done to keep the store running. This is not seen or rewarded. I stayed for the discount and the flexibility of my schedule. Associate recognition is bias and unequal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great company to work for. They have great benefits for you and your family. You can have flexible hours and they will work with you I Anu case of aspect that you will need.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment, mgmt is great, employees are fun to work with. I worked off comission but you also get an hourly rate, if you dont meet the comission requirements
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was seasonal. The hours were short an reasonable. It was a great friendly place to spend time at. I would love to return this year and do it all again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Low pay, low hours, very little advancement opportunities. The environment is very good and morale is neutral, management is very accommodating and nice which is always a plus.
Less than 10 hours some weeks
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The entire staff was ghetto. Poor management. The entire store was ghetto. The customers were cheap and rude. No one had respect for others or themselves. Hair stylists are paid minimum wage of 7:25 an hour. The company Rob license professionals of their talent. They lie and tell you you'll get commission but you never do. Jc penny get all the profit the stylist get nothing. A lot of the stylist that work their have their own salon suite building/suite and use jc penny to build more client base for their business. Others are older retired stylists, teachers with a state cosmetology license and beginning license stylists.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Ghetto, immature, unclean, and dangerous place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stock, Cashier, Customer Service, Sales, Returns, Coupon Knowledge and Credit Card Awards. I liked working at a fast pace and like to keep busy.
the people and management
no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical Duties- Replenished stock, maintained product knowledge, made extensive use of online ordering system for direct sales and item location at other locations. Resolved customer product returns and defective merchandise. Maintained up-to-date knowledge of store policies regarding payments, returns and exchanges. Promoted positive customer interactions and experience
Training
Healthcare Benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a good company to work for. I enjoy being a J.C Penney associate.
healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a wonderful day at jcpenny's. i learned many different things about retail and also how to work with many different people. hardest part of the job was pretty much of nothing really just make the customers happy. enjoyable day at jcp
Munkahelyi kultúra
typical work day was to assist customers. I learned to always make sure that the customers were comfortable and found everything they were looking for management was rude she never listened to her associate if there was an issue. She always go by what the supervisors said only. co-workers were nice enough to help out if there was a problem or if I didn't know an answer to a customers question The hardest part about the job was wondering if the manager was going to get rid of you because she dislike you for whatever reason. The most enjoyable part of the job were the guest. I LOVED HELPING THE CUSTOMERS.
LENGTHY BREAKS
ATTITUDE FROM MANAGER
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of any job, has been that of customer service. I enjoy problem solving,
healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JC Penneys I was able to meet a lot of interesting people. This job was never boring either. I worked in customer service which consist of merchandise purchasing, returns, catalog orders or credit card payments. Also assisting customers with concerns.
Pro érvek
employee discounts, rotating work schedules, career advancements
having to have to work 32 or more hours to have insurance benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a typical dat at work, I will greet co-workers and customers, and multi-task on things that my supervisor or boss wants me to do. I've learned how to stock merchandise, customer service skills, and cashier. I've worked every department, except jewelry. I have great co-workers and we all get along well! The hardest part of the job was learning how to visual assignments, but I got the hang of it. The most enjoyable part of the job was being around great co-workers and getting the job done!
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoyed helping customers and had to overlook managers who did not like Arican americans
discounts
not enough hours8
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the company, my co workers and even the customers! The morning start up meetings really get the day started on the right foot.
great employee discount!