JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fayetteville, GA

18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 601 értékelés megtekintése
Good work environment.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, GA2019, november 7.
Good work environment with lots of interaction with people. Management is very supportive and encouraging of staff. Enjoy interacting with customers and helping them with their purchasing needs.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best thing about working at JCP is the employee discount.
Sales Associate (part-time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, GA2019, szeptember 25.
They keep hiring more and more people and putting them to work on the floor without the adequate training. In the meantime, the veterans who have worked there 5 or more years hours are cut to in order to give the new people hours. On slow or non-event days there are very few people scheduled which means those scheduled have to cover several areas of the store, even the ones they are not familiar with. They award people for credit applications and completed customer surveys but not for all the other hard work that is done to keep the store running. This is not seen or rewarded. I stayed for the discount and the flexibility of my schedule. Associate recognition is bias and unequal.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
JCPenney
Merchandise Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, GA2019, augusztus 18.
JCPenney is a great company to work for. They have great benefits for you and your family. You can have flexible hours and they will work with you I Anu case of aspect that you will need.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Master Cosmetologist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, GA2019, július 4.
Great environment, mgmt is great, employees are fun to work with. I worked off comission but you also get an hourly rate, if you dont meet the comission requirements
Prouctive
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, GA2018, október 3.
The job was seasonal. The hours were short an reasonable. It was a great friendly place to spend time at. I would love to return this year and do it all again.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's okay if you don't have bills
Studio Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, GA2018, április 16.
Low pay, low hours, very little advancement opportunities. The environment is very good and morale is neutral, management is very accommodating and nice which is always a plus.
Less than 10 hours some weeks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
1,0
Non productive
Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, GA2017, december 2.
The entire staff was ghetto. Poor management. The entire store was ghetto. The customers were cheap and rude. No one had respect for others or themselves. Hair stylists are paid minimum wage of 7:25 an hour. The company Rob license professionals of their talent. They lie and tell you you'll get commission but you never do. Jc penny get all the profit the stylist get nothing. A lot of the stylist that work their have their own salon suite building/suite and use jc penny to build more client base for their business. Others are older retired stylists, teachers with a state cosmetology license and beginning license stylists.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Ghetto, immature, unclean, and dangerous place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Cashier and Sales
Stocker/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, GA2015, július 4.
Stock, Cashier, Customer Service, Sales, Returns, Coupon Knowledge and Credit Card Awards. I liked working at a fast pace and like to keep busy.
the people and management
no benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Good work environment
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, GA2015, február 10.
Typical Duties-

Replenished stock, maintained product knowledge, made extensive use of online ordering system for direct sales and item location at other locations. Resolved customer product returns and defective merchandise. Maintained up-to-date knowledge of store policies regarding payments, returns and exchanges. Promoted positive customer interactions and experience
Training
Healthcare Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fun place to work
Support Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, GA2014, november 1.
Overall a good company to work for. I enjoy being a J.C Penney associate.
healthcare
productive working enivronmnt
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, GA2014, január 22.
its a wonderful day at jcpenny's.
i learned many different things about retail and also how to work with many different people.
hardest part of the job was pretty much of nothing really just make the customers happy.
enjoyable day at jcp
clean bubbly environment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, GA2013, október 15.
typical work day was to assist customers.
I learned to always make sure that the customers were comfortable and found everything they were looking for
management was rude she never listened to her associate if there was an issue. She always go by what the supervisors said only.
co-workers were nice enough to help out if there was a problem or if I didn't know an answer to a customers question
The hardest part about the job was wondering if the manager was going to get rid of you because she dislike you for whatever reason.
The most enjoyable part of the job were the guest. I LOVED HELPING THE CUSTOMERS.
LENGTHY BREAKS
ATTITUDE FROM MANAGER
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 23Nem 6Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
the most enjoyable part of the job
REPLENISHMENT LEAD EXPERT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, GA2013, május 16.
The most enjoyable part of any job, has been that of customer service. I enjoy problem solving,
healthcare
retail
SERVICE COORDINATOR ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, GA2013, április 6.
Working at JC Penneys I was able to meet a lot of interesting people. This job was never boring either. I worked in customer service which consist of merchandise purchasing, returns, catalog orders or credit card payments. Also assisting customers with concerns.
Pro érvek
employee discounts, rotating work schedules, career advancements
having to have to work 32 or more hours to have insurance benefits
Great work environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, GA2013, március 20.
On a typical dat at work, I will greet co-workers and customers, and multi-task on things that my supervisor or boss wants me to do. I've learned how to stock merchandise, customer service skills, and cashier. I've worked every department, except jewelry. I have great co-workers and we all get along well! The hardest part of the job was learning how to visual assignments, but I got the hang of it. The most enjoyable part of the job was being around great co-workers and getting the job done!
3,0
nice part time job
Cashier/Stock (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, GA2012, augusztus 2.
enjoyed helping customers and had to overlook managers who did not like Arican americans
discounts
not enough hours8
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fun and Entergetic
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville,GA2011, november 10.
I loved the company, my co workers and even the customers! The morning start up meetings really get the day started on the right foot.
great employee discount!
lot's of standing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van