JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Farmington, NM

10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 978 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great time, friendly atmosphere, helpful employees
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington, NM2019, november 30.
I really liked working here,the pay wasn't that great but the environment and working with the employees and customers made it stress free. Put me in the Christmas spirit everyday I was there and the customers were great! I would work there again for the seasonal holiday's it was a fun time. They start their morning with an employee hand pile go team go!
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a horrible experience for me. Bad enough to where I will not spend my money there and will never offer it as a job opportunity to friends.
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington, NM2019, március 14.
Management was very poor. Associates were open about their dislikes on homosexuals. Their customer service wasn’t always the best. Overall I just felt that most of the associates weren’t good people. But there were the good few whom I really enjoyed.
2,0
It’s okay place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington, NM2018, január 20.
I liked working here from the beginning. But after awhile the atmosphere changed and didn’t feel welcoming with the new management team. so didn’t like it after awhile
Very fun place to work.
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington, NM2017, április 13.
Very fun place to work. I was surrounded dedicated by great co-workers and management. Jc Penney is a great place to work.not only were the employees nice, the customers were too.
Pro érvek
coworkers very friendly.
Kontra érvek
none.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
4,0
good enviroment
Cash Room/Customer Service Deskl (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington, NM2017, február 5.
Management showed care to other employees and involved others. A friendly atmosphere to work in and great employee benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
3,0
work place
Customer Service, Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington, NM2017, január 23.
Not very welcoming. some employees are rude. training was not great. you basically have to learn everything on your own as you go and ask questions. asking questions got annoying to other employees when you would ask for help.
Pro érvek
great employee discount
Kontra érvek
work enviorment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Great Company
General Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington, NM2016, január 18.
Great company to work for, only reason why I left was for personal family issues. Great wealth of knowledge that is shared among managers, team work at all levels and a sense of family in every store.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
3,0
Fun Work Environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington, NM2015, március 23.
Assist with customer sales in the shoe department, maintain general house keeping of the shoe department, shoe stock room and assist with incoming shoe freight.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Cashier, Sales Associate, Warehouse employer
Sales Associate (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington, NM2014, március 17.
We usually start off opening up the store, discuss what the new sales are, our team goals, and what merchandise needs to come out from the back room. We then greet the customers and assist them with anything they need. Every sales associate is trade to use the cashier, so we all got to assist people. We offered spcial sales and coupons to every who walked into the store. At the end of the day we clean up, straighten the clothes before we leave the store.

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van