Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Farmington, NM

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Farmington, NM13 értékelés
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 116 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I worked for jcpenny it was fun, I got to dress up, look nice, I got paid fair, worked part time but got off early days, the most rewarding part was being able to work both sides of the store support team and cashiering I got a lot of learning aspects from working for this company. Kinds strict but totally understandable.
Pro érvek
I got a 30 minite lunch, got to work alone.
Kontra érvek
Trucks could get big and not meeting the dead line of stocking product put us back a couple of days
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney has great brand recognition and has been part of the fabric of America for over 100 years. There brand loyalty is something that you don't find just about anywhere.
A stable work environment
Learning new jewelry on size, color, and karts

Checking out customers

Knowing the promotional sales

Being on time is very helpful for yourself and other employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really liked working here,the pay wasn't that great but the environment and working with the employees and customers made it stress free. Put me in the Christmas spirit everyday I was there and the customers were great! I would work there again for the seasonal holiday's it was a fun time. They start their morning with an employee hand pile go team go!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was very poor. Associates were open about their dislikes on homosexuals. Their customer service wasn’t always the best. Overall I just felt that most of the associates weren’t good people. But there were the good few whom I really enjoyed.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working here from the beginning. But after awhile the atmosphere changed and didn’t feel welcoming with the new management team. so didn’t like it after awhile
Munkahelyi kultúra
Opening was slow, but mid shift would be the busiest. And closing shifts, depending on the how messy the customers had been, were definitely the toughest. Overall, management was awesome and my coworkers were a delight to work with.
Pro érvek
discount, tight knit working family
none really
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun place to work. I was surrounded dedicated by great co-workers and management. Jc Penney is a great place to work.not only were the employees nice, the customers were too.
coworkers very friendly.
none.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management showed care to other employees and involved others. A friendly atmosphere to work in and great employee benefits.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not very welcoming. some employees are rude. training was not great. you basically have to learn everything on your own as you go and ask questions. asking questions got annoying to other employees when you would ask for help.
great employee discount
work enviorment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for, only reason why I left was for personal family issues. Great wealth of knowledge that is shared among managers, team work at all levels and a sense of family in every store.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Assist with customer sales in the shoe department, maintain general house keeping of the shoe department, shoe stock room and assist with incoming shoe freight.
Munkahelyi kultúra
We usually start off opening up the store, discuss what the new sales are, our team goals, and what merchandise needs to come out from the back room. We then greet the customers and assist them with anything they need. Every sales associate is trade to use the cashier, so we all got to assist people. We offered spcial sales and coupons to every who walked into the store. At the end of the day we clean up, straighten the clothes before we leave the store.