Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Farmington, CT

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Farmington, CT31 értékelés
31 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 226 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashing out customers at a fast pace. Asking them if they found everything they were looking for or if they had any questions about anything. When not on the register, I would recover on the floor.
25% discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
Uaed to be a good work environment, going downhill. No clear focus on What kind of retail er, Fashion? Family? Upscale? not much more to tell, the place is in chapter 11.
It's a job
Kontra érvek
not the store it used to be
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only good thing about working here is the people I work with. Management does not care about or engage employees, they give us sub-par reviews so they dont have to give us high raises, customers are entitled and rude.
Pro érvek
Coworkers and associates are fun usually, good employee discount
Kontra érvek
No recognition, low pay for amount of work, too much push for credit apps, favoritism by management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenney help me develop and got me out my comfort zone I’ve learned how to have great customer service and how to assist customers through out the store. I enjoy helping customers select items that best fit their personal needs.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome workplace, I had a great manager. First retail place I loved working for. Customers were great and I loved helping them. The company gave us adequate breaks and incentives. Had parties as well. They treat their employees well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a nice work place for me to explore and create a comfortable sales character and build professionalism. Great for youth and students, or flexible professionals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad.management not a chance of growing with the company, you could be stock working in one position for years, they put people in position without experience and education
Discount
Lack.of hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would be slow depending on the days. If it was business days it would be very slow. Weekends were very busy and considering I was in the shoe department it was very messy.
Kontra érvek
Very short breaks for long hours standing up
Maintained Jewelry department.
Cleaned glass cases.

Managed cash registers.

Took inventory of selected jewelry two times daily.

Restocked merchandise.
Pro érvek
store discount, recognition, and extra incentives.
Kontra érvek
failed to file all my doctor notes as proof of my doctor care at the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager wanted everything done his way if it was his way you were fired, thank god for me it was just a temporary job because it was there long enough i would of not enjoyed it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Security was more concerned with watching employees and accusing them of stealing rather than watching customers who were actually stealing. Security gets their roles confused thinking they’re management and can call employees at the register from their office asking them who they were on the phone with and telling them to get to work. Management will schedule you outside of your availability even though you made it clear when you applied what days you can and cannot work. BUT it’s not all bad some managers are very kind and helpful and will give you as much hours as you want and can handle, as well as assist you with your work when you need help.
Pro érvek
Some managers and coworkers help you a lot
Kontra érvek
Security not knowing their place and some rude managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at jcp I learn nothing from mngmt team, they have no communication skills, they do not know how to talk to people. The most enjoyable for me is to help customers and new employees.
getting a pay check
Kontra érvek
no compassion or knowledge on management
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is very good. Helps you save a lot of money and the coupons they have daily there help you alot and people often left paying a little bit of money
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a good job for me to start my career. I was apart of a great team and was able to work on a individual bases . I also was able to get involved with the stores stock options.
discounts on sales items
Kontra érvek
employees calling out of work alot
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney is a good place to work. The time goes by fast because customers are always shopping because we always have great sales and coupons. The benefits of working at jcpenney are the 25% associate discounts plus us using coupons on top of that. Plus, associate get discounts to sephora inside jcp too. I love my coworkers, they are literally filled with positive energy. The only down fall is management. Some managers have favorites and are not very flexible.
Discounts
Management, Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney is s judge free zone you are able to be you and the working environment is very balanced you never feel like your not good enough because the coworkers are extremely helpful and the mangers
Paid breaks
Not long breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for a student/ young adult that's starting out with their first job. Hours are very flexible and the team members are awesome. Management is always willing to help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall I wouldn't recommend it. Management played favorites, gave hours to employees who did not perform, constantly hiring to avoid giving hours to already employed workers. The most enjoyable part of the job was the employee discount . The employees themselves were awesome but the management was in serious need of some guidance and restaffing. Laziness was a common trait among the management team, and things were not often done until last minute. Availability was often ignored, which caused conflict for anyone who was scheduled to work at times that they previously expressed they were not available.
employee discount
management, hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
i very much well enjoyed working at JC penny's and providing good customer service , i learned how to become a better sales person and how to communicate well with others. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping others while they were shopping. i was very comfortable in the workplace and got along well with my managers and co workers. the hardest part of the job for me was when things were misplaced and belonged to other parts of the story but i worked my way and made everything possible.
Pro érvek
Having our own lockers for privacy, and a break room.
Short Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenney is like working at any other retail store. You recieve customers, happy, angry, talkative, etc. You provide customer service, ask them what brings them into the jewelry department and cater to their needs to the best of my capabilites. I think all of that is self explanatory. However, patientce is something I realized I had more than ever. I've always known I was an extremely tolerant and adaptable person, but I learned you need patience to work in retail and be a sales person because someties who you;re trying to sell to wants you to sell to them, so they ask questions, make comments, when all you want to do is close a sale, but you need patience and it was great learning that about myself. In terms of the enviornment, it was comfortable and easy going. The staff was super friendly, but not overly friendly where you can't be professional either. I loved tmanagement because they were always so supportive and rewarded you and recognized you all the time and it is very motivating to have a team so close and helpful no matter what. My co-workers are friends i have taken with me after JCPenney and I absoluetly adored this experience. It was my very first position in retail and I couldn't be any more proud to say that it was at JCPenney.
Pro érvek
Employee discount is great, You can mix it with promotional coupons and JCPenney credit card perks, Hours and schedule are flexible, Co-workers are always willing to cover a shift, Managers are understanding of emergencies, Weekly and monthly recognitions and rewards, Always store sponsored lunches and snacks available in breakroom
Bi-weekly salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ringing customers up at the register, providing knowledge in merchandise available, keeping the clothes out on floor organized, and fitting room clean.