JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fairview Heights, IL

33 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 482 értékelés megtekintése
Not good.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, IL2019, október 5.
They did not care about the employee. The schedule was not good. One week 27 hours and the next it could be 8 hours. The managers did not want to be bothered with you.
Discount
Environment
No good!
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, IL2019, július 8.
Long hours. Dressing rooms were always trashed. Understaffed. Lazy coworkers. The customers were very very rude when we tried our best. If you do not sell enough credit cards, you will not get a raise. The store is usually trashed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to work in retail
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, IL2019, március 14.
My compensation became competitive with other part-time fields of work. I was able to save with ease and manage my money better.
I knew what time I'd be at work based on the schedule. I felt I provided assistance to people and that was satisfying.
Had a savings plan
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some of the managers were great
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, IL2019, március 11.
They won’t give you a promotion when it’s needed or a pay raise when you’ve worked so hard for them and when you come in whenever they need you when it has to do with referral and you get money for the sale sometimes they don’t give you the money for come up with a reason you don’t get it
Pro érvek
Got free pizza for long hours of work
Terrible management and managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
customers are the fun part of working
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, IL2018, augusztus 27.
customers are a big role in all of the sales Jc Penny makes. the co workers are also fun and very helpful with anything you need help with. Jc penny gave me a chance in the workforce in working with customers and for that I'm greatly appreciative of.
different
Cosmetic Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, IL2018, július 24.
When I was employed here it was ok but not perfect the purpose for an retail job is flexility and that was not the case they will cut your hours if they feel your schedule is not working for them.
discount
Kontra érvek
the company policies and cultures
No big deal
Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, IL2018, július 2.
It was a nice place. Clean for the most part
I worked the Christmas season, in the ladies shoes.
It was fine, nothing really horrible.
It did get busy at time, but not too busy.
Goes nowhere
Fine Jewelry Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, IL2018, június 23.
I was there 3 years in jewelry. I couldn't believe how much clerical work there was. We were usually terribly understaffed. Breaks were unheard of, lunch iffy. THEY NEVER PROMOTE FROM WITHIN. I really learned a lot but it's hard, thankless work.
Pro érvek
Use and learn many skills
Management, never promote
You're never getting ahead
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, IL 622082018, június 14.
I worked there 3 years. All management is hired outside without exception. I never saw an associate promoted. You will be responsible for duties that never crossed your mind and would never be part of a sales job anywhere else. It actually does provide a lot of good experience but you will not be appreciated for the extra work and a shift could last as much as 2 extra hours, no breaks. It is truly thankless.
The communication is lousy. If you notice anything suspect even mentioning it can cost your job. Management is not to be questioned even if the mistake is obvious and they will not hesitate to fire you if you speak up.
Lots of different tasks
Kontra érvek
No breaks, never thanked for constant extra work, no opportunity for promotion, questioning management equals termination
Down to Earth Department Store
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, IL2018, február 23.
I have work at JC Penney for almost a year and although I do enjoy working with the customers, my co-workers and my supervisors I would like to apply my skills elsewhere!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Large department store
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, IL2018, január 1.
I worked in the shoe department. It was very disorganized and difficult to keep clean. I learned how to sell shoes and use the cash register. I did enjoy helping the customers find their perfect shoe.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work with awesome people
Customer Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, IL2018, január 1.
JcPenney is a very busy place to work during the holiday season. I learned to service the public with a smile because you never know who needs it. I love the people who work there because they are very friendly and most of the time will become your life long friend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall
Lead Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, IL2017, december 20.
Its a good job to have and maybe even room to grow within the company. I would say you must have great customer service skills and willing to work with public. They offer a great discount and flexible schedule.
great environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, IL2017, szeptember 10.
great place, loved working there, loved the managers and other staff. fun, nice, really enjoyed it. if i didnt have children at home and could work the evenings and weekends, i'd still work there.
Good Job as a Teenager.
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, IL2017, március 13.
My only bad thing is they expect so much out of you as a worker. We spend countless hours after the store closes cleaning up the store which takes forever and we have to have it clean before you leave which I think is a joke. Schedule says 930 but sometimes you won't leave till like 1030 which made me angry and wanna quit.
People you work with.
Management is a joke.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Flexiable
Greeting customers, assisting guests (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, IL2017, február 11.
Great company for anyone in need of a job with flexible hours. I really enjoy working here and recommend this company. They really love their team members.
Fast and Productive
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, IL2017, január 16.
Very cool place to work. I met a lot of hard-working people from all ages. I learned that the company encouraged students to apply. The shifts were from 5 am until about 1 pm or 2 pm. I enjoyed my time there.
Great employees
Fast- paced
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working with the public
Commissioned Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, IL2016, december 3.
At JC Penny's I learned a lot about myself. It was a commission sales job and I learned to be aggressive when I had to be in a business setting. Liked working with my co- workers even though it was stressful at times. Management did not always help settle differences and was unfair at time.
Pro érvek
Worked with customers on a one to one basis.
Commission sales
Its a fun place to work
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, IL2016, november 9.
Its a good place to work, If you are still in school because they work around your schedule. I dont like the Extended Holiday hours. But after the Holidays it gets back to the regular hours. Then after the Holiday your hours will get cut. Thats why I said If you are still in school.
Pro érvek
You get free lunches and they will have Holiday meals
breaks are short
Bad place to work
Sales Support Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, IL2016, január 13.
worst place I have ever worked. They cut hours and retaliate against people for taking vacations that are due to them. Nothing else comes to mind just a bad company to work for.
mangagement style
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van