Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fairfield, CA

40 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 567 értékelés megtekintése
Productive workplace
A typical day at work would be managing the floor, making sure all items are in the correct areas. Helping out customers with purchases and returns. Not only did I help with purchases, but also finding items in stores at different locations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
will work you to the Bone and not a lot of guidance
I worked there for a seasonal gig and I was ready to be let go after it all BUT what I wasn't ready for was to be thrown into the floor with NO HELP I was not trained correctly, favoritism was a huge role played working in this facility the women who hired me would constantly try and downplay my successes and make me feel Inferior on purpose I can't be in an environment where the "leader" is constantly bringing down the workers just so she can stay at the top I was dead on my feet everyday they will work you to the Bone and then wonder why you are tired ...highly DONT recommend working here I have a very long work stamina but working here was just to much
Pro érvek
• some co-workers were very friendly and kind
Kontra érvek
• I was not trained by anybody • they get mad when you ask for help • not very team oriented
Fun place to work
This is a fun place to work and will recommend it to anyone that would like to work with flexible schedules.
The best part is to help the customer with their needs and make them really happy so they come back to the store.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A really good job to start off with
Out of all the jobs I’ve worked, I have to say this one was one of the good ones. Management was on point, they were flexible with my hours, especially while in school. This is a really good job opportunity, and if I ever went back to an old job it would be this one.
It was ok
It could have been better the managers were always slow, some customers where so rude and they only had me for about a month due to seasonal help so I believe it could have been better
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Nice coworkers, easy tasks
JCPenney was my first job. As such, I wasn't really good at talking to customers until I was basically finished. My coworkers were really nice, but I think one didn't like me for reasons unknown. Doing the go-backs and floor recovery were probably the easiest parts of my job, mostly because I love to organize things and make them look pretty and that's basically all that part of retail is. Making the displays look pretty.
Pro érvek
It gave me work experience
Kontra érvek
Closing shifts are scary (they turn the lights off and its hard to see)
Great environment, great coworkers
When i worked there in 2016, it was a blast. Working with all of the people in my department and some of the others was great. Even during the holidays (black friday, christmas, etc) when the speed picked up, there was no toxicity in the workplace. The only thing that workers had to do beside their regular duties(working registers, helping consumers, cleaning fitting room, etc) was to sell credit card applications, aka ICAPs. If i had to work there again, i would do it 100%.
Pretty much everything...
Kontra érvek
Had to try to sell JCPenney credit cards, and lunch seemed short.
Its a good company
Working herevwas great the managers and supervisors was great had a hreat attitude and was alsways willibg to help on the sales floor. Schedules were flexible and time off was easy to ask for.
High energy work place
No benifits
lousy management
Lousy management, terrible non competitive pay. Just a body to the company. They dont pay you a living wage. Only upside to working here was that I met some of the best people there in my coworkers. that kind of retail isnt something i would wish on my worst enemy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for teens looking to gain work experience
Its an excellent job opportunity for teens looking to gain work experience and a summer job while out of school the only bad things is that you have some managers that don't do their job and some that will take advantage of you if you let them
Pro érvek
GREAT JOB FOR TEENS LOOKING TO GAIN WORK EXPERIENCE IN DEALING WITH PEOPLE OR CUSTOMERS
MANAGEMENT CAN BE KIND OF SHADY
productive and fun
I worked in the men's department, customer service, cash register, keeping the department clean at all time, helped customer find items on the floor or other store by searching on the computer.
Good first job
Its retail, either it's for you or it's just not. It most definitely is not for everyone but it's definitely worth a try to determine that. I had a lot of fun working at a JCPenneys, but it was more of a job until I find my career, kind of thing. Not to say their is anything wrong with choosing it as your career, to each their own.
It can get very busy sometimes and others, dead. You have to use your time wisely though. Meaning, keep yourself busy, don't just stand around and talk with your friends.Their is ALWAYS something to do.
Pro érvek
occasional weekly events for employees
breaks seem short
5,0
Great Management and CUstomer Service
Good Management/Great experience to work in customer service and learn how to deal with customers sales, returns, and complaints. The company has great management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved Working in the juniors department
I loved working a department that could easily learn about the clothes and prices and how they work I also offers credit credit cards to those who were intrested
Great for part time
Great job for a working student. This was my very first job when I was in college. Great people and also its quick to move up from this company as long as you are a great candidate for the job.
Enjoyable work place
The typical workday included assisting customers with merchandise in every way possible. My co-workers made this place fun all the time. It was an easy job to maintain and there was not that much asked of you. I never had an issue with management except for one manager who has long since left.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for College students.
No opportunity for grow in the company.
Sometimes leadership miscommunication.

An okay break room.

Associate discount benefit.
Sometimes free snacks.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, healthcare, hours.
Family oriented and Funloving
Typical day was always interesting,something new everyday, management supportive, co-workers helpful and fun. Hardest part was being mirco managed. Most enjoyable part was teaching someone something that would help them be productive.
The Christmas Luncheons and Monthly potlucks
The Demos, Recruiting
Seasonal, Overworked
I worked there for thr winter season. they hired me for one department then put me in another one. barely trained me on the layout I was over worked. They expected unrealistic work from one person.
employee discount
long hours, over worked
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and all around nice place to work.
A typical day was making sure everything was in its place and the customers were having a nice relaxed experience shopping there. I learned how to work a cashier and how to interact with customers. Very nice people to work with and be around. The hardest part of the job was the rude customers and when it would get really busy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales associate should not be required to stay after hours and clean
The customers overall are a lot friendlier than management and show their appreciation more. Sales associates are treated like they can easily be replaced.
Excellent holiday meals
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés