Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fairfax, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Fairfax, VA22 értékelés
22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 229 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you’re a Hairstylist, looking for benefits and a work place that encourages growth, Penney’s is a great place to work. Now, you have to be motivated and look to strong mentoring stylist and managers to guide you, as with our industry, mentors are key to success!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenney is good. You can let the managers know the days and hours you are available to work. They work along your time. If you need to someone to work for you on a particular day, they will agree.
Pro érvek
Some times free lunches, especially on holidays, and long hours.
Kontra érvek
Some coupons are restricted to customers only.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been working for JCPenney for two years, and they have never prioritized employee benefits — especially since they have been cutting hours with no pay. Despite cutting hours, employees still have to work everyday of the week. Also, there is a lack of promotions within the company for long-time employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They need better management and more pay raises. The employees were very friendly like family. The management needs more work as far as keeping a solid manager.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a very fun place to work but the pay and hours isn't that good. The store it self is was to big and its not that fun to work at to many bad customers.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was messy almost all the time, so most day we had to recover, recover, recover. And if I'm not working 6 hour shifts, I'm working working 8 hour shifts for 5 days straight, overtime sometimes. I would be exhausted, to the point where I began to start having mini seizures during work without my knowledge due to stress and exhaustion. The toll was one of my coworkers (who was not my higher ups) kept harassing me and telling me how to do my job, even though I've worked there longer. Horrible, will never work there again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Held many positions in my years at JCP. The people that worked in each store that I worked in were the difference makers for me. Management was always consistent, making it easier to understand and do my job
Pro érvek
The people i had the opportunity to work with
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCP was the worst decision ever made, I was constantly working hard and over looked for a position that I was qualified for. After I stepped down from my Lead position, I was still doing management assignments that I could not get away from. And also the constant change of my schedules without any knowledge to me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend anyone to work at JC Penny, because working environment is conducive to all employees. Also management is very concern about employees and have great benefits .
1,0
Customer Service and online returns
I learned a lot about how to work with people from different cultures and age differences

Management was really bad because every year there would be a new store manager

hardest part about the job was the long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great work place that cares about the employee. good discount, and good customer service are the motives of the company. Effective management to ensure smooth running of the business.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They give food for alot of different events, but no one who works at JCP is happy about working there. Its not a place you want to be for a long time, a summer job at most maybe but thats all.
Pro érvek
Free food on occasion but it depends on the location.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Check in out customers make sure they grabbed the right merchandise. Clean store up to make sure its presentable the next morning for future customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work is amazing, because hard work truly pays of. The management at JC Penney was simply amazing and everything was so organized when I attended there! definitely one of my greatest work experiences,
Leanant
Munkahelyi kultúra
a great company and the possibility to grow with the company so long as you preform at your best level. A company where they're willing to work with your school schedule when attending school. A company that makes you feel like home.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for this company most part of my life.
I learned with them to open and run a business.

I started working as receptionist and I was promoted in time to Administrative Manager.
Pro érvek
They listened to your ideas
They were located in Peru
Munkahelyi kultúra
i like to work at jcp , It is more challenge and good benefit• Nominated for the third best seller in the shoe department of all JCP stores in VA
• Led the store attain several annual assigned sale targets.• Being assistant to customer and selling product

• Excellent customer service skill
Munkahelyi kultúra
i found JCPenney is a very comfortable place to start a job
specially for a person who got PR in USA and seeking a job.

from store manager to co-workers are very friendly.... every one wants every one to do the right thing and support each other.
great store to work for
not stressful as job requirments are simple
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employees are friendly in which you do learn a lot in working at JCPenney.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working with my manager he was very respectful,hardworking and funny. We really enjoyed working together as associates.
Pro érvek
j.c.penney always offers lunches, during special events, you feel at home at home at j.c.penney
Kontra érvek
staying open long hours, raises were not given to commision workers