Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Evansville, IN

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
36 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 327 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can get busy quickly, managment depends on location, if the can help they will. Can be rude at times. Pay kinda sucks raises don't happen very often..
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’m proud to work for JC PENNEY. There’s never ending growth in the company. I am challenged every day to meet metrics, and proud once those metrics are met.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the freedom, benefits, discount , and my coworkers are Awesome ! Great place for a hairstylist that needs benefits! Best! The manager Heather is very accommodating to each of the stylist here!! Wonderful management ! I'm enjoying my medical,dental,vision, 401K and many more benefits they offer here @ JCPenney Salon!
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was the best job as a single (before kids and a fiancé) freshly out of cosmetology school woman. I had a lot of freedom working here as our manager was never there! If we messed up on a clients hair we had to figure it out ourselves somehow or call her. It was super unorganized and a messy experience.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I appreciate the love and support of my coworkers and management..they are awesome! Thank you JCPenney for the great job experience with your company!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I appreciated the opportunity to work here, but I believe it wasn't the environment or place for me. I went to work day in and day out however there was never really any organization.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job ever, and although it wasn't bad I often found that my coworkers were unmotivated and somewhat lazy. I came to be friends with many of them, but there were many times everyone would have to make overtime just to clean up the store. There were definitely some issues with scheduling.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is a lot of involvement with all workers. JCPenney becomes a family instead of a work place. In my position there just wasn’t much opportunity for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really did enjoy working at JC Penny. I liked the hands on trainig that was given to me which helped me to learn my skills as a cashier. I also like the flexable hours that I could work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
By far the worst job I have ever had. The management at the time was horrible, I'm sure it hasn't changed. The only manager they had there that cared about the store or the employees was the sales manager. She creates personal relationships and understands her employees. All the other ones show up and use their title as an advantage. Don't help, sit in office all day.
Plenty of hours
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, horrible pay, unorganized
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at the home store, so I was mostly in the bedding department. I sorted and stocked merchandise. I was a cashier, who handled monetary funds and placed online orders for the customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Willing to train and give you as much as you need. Advancement opportunities. Management was great and gave incentives and rewards. Positive Enviroment
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney operations task team is great to work in. In before the store opens and out not to long after the store opens. Amazing staff to work with and feels like you are with family.
Easy, family oriented
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at Jcpenney! I applied for cashier but was offered to work in the background and it was the best decision I have ever made. I loved the feeling of knowing we were a big part of the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was there for four years but needed something new My manager was really cool but most others were horrible. The store manager up and left out of nowhere in between moving one store into another and that was very unprofessional.
25% off
10-12 Hour Shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Jcp creates a family within co workers you dont know you have. The benefits and discounts are great however the pay is low for supervisors and floor associates.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy my time there. I became an great employe . I learned retail is hard and you can't make it without an smile. The hardest part was customers treating me like I didn't know what I was doing.
n/a
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Making sure store is clean and pickup things from the floor and put up Customer Service #1 Daily try to reach our credit goal On-line orders Also do returns from in-store and on-line
Discount
Kontra érvek
They are starting to cut hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Store manager had been working for JCP for 2 weeks and thought he knew everything. District team countered every decision he made. He is extremely rude and does not care for any employee. One of the assistant store managers was an awesome person.
Work with friends
Company is tanking
Munkahelyi kultúra
Okay place to work for a teenage job, but not much room for advancement. Low compensation for amount of activity required to do job. Employees always coming and going.
Pro érvek
Can be a good work environment
Kontra érvek
High employee turnover, some bad policies concerning customer service
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job as a whole is rather boring and lacks challenge. Fellow coworkers are easy to get along with, but management can be somewhat lack luster. This would make a good in between job.