Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Evansville, IN

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Evansville, IN35 értékelés
35 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 822 értékelés megtekintése
N/a
Can get busy quickly, managment depends on location, if the can help they will. Can be rude at times. Pay kinda sucks raises don't happen very often..
Master Hairstylist
Love the freedom, benefits, discount , and my coworkers are Awesome ! Great place for a hairstylist that needs benefits! Best!
The manager Heather is very accommodating to each of the stylist here!! Wonderful management ! I'm enjoying my medical,dental,vision, 401K and many more benefits they offer here @ JCPenney Salon!
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summary
This was the best job as a single (before kids and a fiancé) freshly out of cosmetology school woman. I had a lot of freedom working here as our manager was never there! If we messed up on a clients hair we had to figure it out ourselves somehow or call her. It was super unorganized and a messy experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun working place
I appreciate the love and support of my coworkers and management..they are awesome! Thank you JCPenney for the great job experience with your company!
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
simple job expectations and easy labor
I appreciated the opportunity to work here, but I believe it wasn't the environment or place for me. I went to work day in and day out however there was never really any organization.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good first job as a sales associate
This was my first job ever, and although it wasn't bad I often found that my coworkers were unmotivated and somewhat lazy. I came to be friends with many of them, but there were many times everyone would have to make overtime just to clean up the store. There were definitely some issues with scheduling.
Fun workplace
There is a lot of involvement with all workers. JCPenney becomes a family instead of a work place. In my position there just wasn’t much opportunity for advancement
A Great Place To Work
I really did enjoy working at JC Penny. I liked the hands on trainig that was given to me which helped me to learn my skills as a cashier. I also like the flexable hours that I could work.
1,0
Busy and unorganized
By far the worst job I have ever had. The management at the time was horrible, I'm sure it hasn't changed. The only manager they had there that cared about the store or the employees was the sales manager. She creates personal relationships and understands her employees. All the other ones show up and use their title as an advantage. Don't help, sit in office all day.
Plenty of hours
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, horrible pay, unorganized
productive and fun
I worked at the home store, so I was mostly in the bedding department. I sorted and stocked merchandise. I was a cashier, who handled monetary funds and placed online orders for the customers.
Great Company
Willing to train and give you as much as you need. Advancement opportunities. Management was great and gave incentives and rewards. Positive Enviroment
Friendly environment
JCPenney operations task team is great to work in. In before the store opens and out not to long after the store opens. Amazing staff to work with and feels like you are with family.
Easy, family oriented
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney is a great place to work.
I loved working at Jcpenney! I applied for cashier but was offered to work in the background and it was the best decision I have ever made. I loved the feeling of knowing we were a big part of the store.
It was alright
Was there for four years but needed something new My manager was really cool but most others were horrible. The store manager up and left out of nowhere in between moving one store into another and that was very unprofessional.
25% off
10-12 Hour Shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with customers is rewarding.
Working at Jcp creates a family within co workers you dont know you have. The benefits and discounts are great however the pay is low for supervisors and floor associates.
It was my first job
I enjoy my time there. I became an great employe . I learned retail is hard and you can't make it without an smile. The hardest part was customers treating me like I didn't know what I was doing.
n/a
n/a
Cashier in the Kids Department
Making sure store is clean and pickup things from the floor and put up
Customer Service #1

Daily try to reach our credit goal

On-line orders

Also do returns from in-store and on-line
Discount
Kontra érvek
They are starting to cut hours
Wasn't the Best
Store manager had been working for JCP for 2 weeks and thought he knew everything. District team countered every decision he made. He is extremely rude and does not care for any employee. One of the assistant store managers was an awesome person.
Work with friends
Company is tanking
Munkahelyi kultúra
Okay place for high schoolers
Okay place to work for a teenage job, but not much room for advancement. Low compensation for amount of activity required to do job. Employees always coming and going.
Pro érvek
Can be a good work environment
Kontra érvek
High employee turnover, some bad policies concerning customer service
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tedious day-to-day with fun environment
The job as a whole is rather boring and lacks challenge. Fellow coworkers are easy to get along with, but management can be somewhat lack luster. This would make a good in between job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Is a great place to work while in school.
Through out the day you clean up the customers messes and sell the merchandise to them. In this job you have to be on your toes or your work will pile up on you without even realizing it. The management is great with keeping you on task and store politics to a minimum. The co-workers have a different thinking pattern compared to morning and evening shifts. There was always complaints about "drama" problems. Which made that part of the job hard but the hardest part was cleaning up in the ladies underclothes department. The one part of the job I really enjoyed was working in the children's department because it always made me really happy to see the kids getting new clothes or toys. Their smiles made it worth it.
Food court in the mall.
Short breaks/lunches.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés