Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Eugene, OR

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Eugene, OR34 értékelés
34 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 027 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
i liked working there for the most part. It was nice meeting new people and working with clothes considering i love clothes. i didnt like the way they managed the store i dont feel like some of the managers treated their employees equally.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good working team. The supervisor had excellent knowledge of the job and in working with her employees. She exhibited great team management. Excellent work relations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked as part time seasonal associate in the fine jewelry department. I had previous experience in jewelry sales but other seasonal staff seemed to be uninformed or properly instructed in merchandise. Customers were often not attended to due to the layout of the sales floor being spread out over three sections. It was hard to transition from one item to another with one customer.
stayed busy
short staffed
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Didn't really like the managers. Very little hours. Co-workers were alright. A day could very from busy or dead. Overall not very enjoyable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is understanding and cooperative when it comes to balancing outside life and work. They are understanding of people currently going to school and working. They are also understanding of important life changes that can affect work abilities (for a short period of time).
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working there until I was laid off, even though I was exceeding all of my goals. They often provided food, and the co-workers were fun to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work usually was 5-7 hr shifts with walking around your area to offer help to customers.

Learned new software & teamwork.

Management pressure's you if you don't achieve weekly required amount of credit applications, catalog orders or customer comments from survey's.

Teamwork & employees have positive influence.

Physically hard work to accomplish resets & recovery.

The discount is great but the pay was too low to use discount at times.

Most enjoyable part of job was customers usually were pleased with the shopping experience at J C Penney's.
Pro érvek
Great discount and team players
Low Pay
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day was helping customers find the right outfit or the one that best fit them for there needs. Cash handling, and giving great offers of the JcPenny's credit card. I was a gold level for this.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Selling and stocking the department
The value and types of jewelry we sold

Good department manager

Getting a discount on our products
Our discounts
Short lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
learned so much about clothes and different styles of clothing.
discounts
nothing
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at my present position I have mentored my associates by making the highest sales and most credit applications for the past 3 months. Exhibiting leadership qualities, generating record customer satisfaction and revenue encouraging colleagues to improve daily
>Great customer experience and satisfaction by providing assistance with both merchandise and offer details

>Great presentation by maintaining the company’s core standards

>With great interpersonal skills have achieved the highest recognition successfully with team members
Munkahelyi kultúra
JcPenny's was great when I worked there. A typical day at work included stocking, organizing, cleaning, running the cash register, customer service, helping customers, and in-put of catalog orders. I learned the meaning of Customer Service while at this job, and management was the key to that lesson. Co-workers were great workers and especially the head cashier, since she was patient handling 2 customers at once(mine and hers). The Head Cashier knew the register extremely well. I think the hardest part of the job was finding where items were located in the warehouses, since that is where I spent most of my time when I wasn't on the register. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to the customers.
Pro érvek
getting paid at 16 years old.
seasonal employment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Put your focus on your area...your sales goals and your associates and you can carve out a nice little niche for yourself.
great discount on merchandise
Munkahelyi kultúra
i really appreciated how they trained new hires because you didn't go out on the floor not knowing how to do your job. system of earning pins for great customer service created a productive environment.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés