Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Eugene, OR

33 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 604 értékelés megtekintése
Management needs work
Was a holiday temp. Could've been permanent full time. Management never said anything to me. End of season, instead of thank you or anything, found out no longer employed by not being able to log in to see schedule.
Pay
The pay is what the state start pay. Plus $ 2.00 extra if customer FILLED out a credit card and got approved. That's what the Managers focused on. They hire for seasonal and if you don't get enough people to fill out credit card application and get approved they look down on you. And let you go at the end of the seasonal work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really liked many things about the company
The only negative aspect about my time at JCP was in my last year at the specific location I was in, the Management was going through several changes, I was hoping for improvement, was disappointed when it did not. Had to resign due to high stress, caused by poor management.
Great company overall!
Kontra érvek
Open on Thanksgiving Day...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management needs to be switched out.
The co-workers were fun to work with, and encouraged one another during shifts. Some of management was hostile towards marginalized employees, and made transphobic remarks to an employee on the clock. Most of management tried to maintain working relationships with the employees. The workplace was friendly, and upbeat most of the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not taking an opinion either way
It's an entry level retail job, everything you need to know about it you can find during the application process and in reading their mission statement.
Don't let questionable internet reviews shape everything you do.

The only way to know whether or not this is the job for you is to go look at their job listings, read what they have to say about the position and check it out for yourself.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Good first job
Great first job if you can survive low hours on non peak months. If you can get past that, and apply yourself, you can advance. My immediate supervisors always had my back.
Pro érvek
Family atmosphere, learn customer service skills
Kontra érvek
irregular schedule, low hours spread out to too many people
Bad environment
The majority of those who work here play off the system and load their work onto you. Staff is not friendly, tons of high school type drama between coworkers and managers. Managers pick out what you’re doing wrong but offer no solution or help to fix the problem.
Good discounts
Poor management, inconsistent breaks
Not a fun place to work
The culture here is very corporate focused and the company does not seem to care about employees. Management is lacking skill and employee turn over is very high.
pretty close family culture
JCPenney in Eugene offered a very good family feel. you had supportive managers and coworkers. the coworkers were sometimes unprofessional but that was not accepted by the manager.
environment
expensive healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed the people I worked with
Good place to work always something to do great spiffs in the department I worked in coworkers were great to work with the discount was nice supervisors were great
Great coworkers
No job advances
Dreadful
They didn't train me correctly they are very hard to talk to the mangers you are almost always by yourself they tell you they are are gonna do something then it takes a month to do it
Alright.
Great for your first job. Too many managers trying to be the boss. Pay is at a minimum. They hire management outside the company. They are not realistic in sales goals nor do they staff enough employees to efficiently clean the store.
fun place to work
i enjoyed the people who worked there as well as the repeat customers. the employee discounts were good as well. i learned alot about retail and customer service.
employee discounts
only seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a healthy environment to work in, Please go somewhere else
I would never worked for big corporation anymore. They do not really care about their employees. the turnover is super high. The management is terrible. Company morale is low.
flexiable hours.
low pay, bad management, high turn-over, Low Company morale i
Fun fast paced workplace
Management was approachable, training was thorough. The one thing I think could be improved is the number of employees. I think they were a bit short staffed.
Not worth the trouble
Management is a horrible excuse for leadership and the bottom line is the only concern of the corporation which exploits its underpaid, under-educated workers.
It was Okay.
I didn't feel welcome at this store. People were very rude and never felt like I got super close with anyone except a few people. The work load was over the top and too stressful for me. Plus they always asked me to come in like 3 hours before my scheduled shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company for part time workers.
I really enjoyed my time at Jcpenney. They treated me very good for quit awhile. Unfortunately with the troubles the company has and still is going through they no longer provide hours or guarantee employment. I'm very disappointed in their lack of support for their best employees and their handling of the company.
Flexible work hours.
Kontra érvek
No permit work guaranted.
Fun and fast paced
Working at JC Penney gives someone many tools that will be helpful for other jobs in the future, but you have to be willing to give it 110 percent. Overall would recommend.
Job experience
No full time
Okay for College students
Like most retail jobs, the schedule and availability is fine for a college student. However, not a job for someone needing to support a family. Also, in today's day in age, retail associates must also be able and willing to sell credit cards to customers with outrageous interest rates
Great co-workers
Very good working team. The supervisor had excellent knowledge of the job and in working with her employees. She exhibited great team management. Excellent work relations.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés