Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Escondido, CA

30 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 563 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Salon needs more flexibility with hours
Fun company, fun people. Always something fun going on to inspire employees, great employees discounts. Lots of potlucks. Simple dress code, everyone is a team player.
Low wages
Flexible work schedule
Very flexible work schedule. Busy but fun workplace, especially on holiday season you have to work in fast-paced and noisy environment. I work more in cash.
2,0
A good experience
Good people worked there, the managers were ok and learned some things about retail, sales, and customer service. The work place had some minor things I would want to change but that’s it.
Furniture
Very competitive, they pay 13.25/hr for the role but given very little hrs. management was not very helpful when I brought them my problems. This department becomes very boring at times because not everybody buys furniture everyday, so you'll sit there for hours and get your hours cut because your not making any sells eventhough there's nobody to make a sell to.
1,0
Boring, not many hours
This was the most boring job I've ever had. Hardly any customers even during holidays. The shows department is always lonely. Minimum wage, you get $2 if you open a new jcpenney credit card.
Employee discount
Boring, low pay(minimum)
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, attention to customers,
It was my very first job and I wasn't really prepared enough for working during the holidays.
Be patient with the customers.

Management was good.

Remembering a lot about jewelry.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work depending on management treatment.
Handled more than $5,000 weekly with accuracy. Worked in the shoe department and I learned how to do the stock by, color size and style. Worked on the floor plan for men, women and children.
Great employee discount
Kontra érvek
Management didn't always acknowledge hard work
Cashiering
The job is boring and very slow. Customers can be rude but its not the hardest job in the world to do. If you're looking for an okay start............
Sales
Learn great customer service and sales . The experience I learn help me use what I learned for every day life. The experiences help me be more confident and more goal setting
Confidence building
Quick pace
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good place to learn the retail industry.
I learned a lot of things like how to approach people about getting credit cards. Learning how to do upsells and cross-sales. You can pick up a lot of good tips from people but you always have to be willing to learn. You can also learn how to do online pick-ups and returns.
Pro érvek
You get to meet new friendly faces everyday and they will work with your schedule
Kontra érvek
You have to have an open schedule. Weekends are a must
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great staff to work with
I mainly worked in shoe department for this company. We would assist customer and direct them in which ever way they needed. I learned how to work a register and not to take everything personally.
productive and active
dealing with difficult customers
slow
The typical work day is folding clothes, picking up clothes, checking out customers, and asking them if they need a credit card. Manage ment can sometimes be a pain, in that they aren't understanding, but there are a few that can comprehend your humanity.
JCPenney
I had a great time working in JCPenney. The people there were incredibly helpful and taught me how to use the register, they always helped me when I had questions, and I would definitely recommend working there, it was a great first job.
Ok place to work
JcPenney was my first job before going off to college. Working in retail really tests your patience and ability to give exceptional customer service. The people were sometime great to work with but there were other times where they would not contribute their share to get the job done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome fun place to work friendly staff
Was an enjoyable job had lots to do staff was amazing costumers were my favorite part of the day always something to do and helpful teammembers to assit at any time
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place has a great environment.
Assisting customers with there shopping experience, cashiering and stocking inventory would be a typical day for this position. This company also has a great management staff and the culture there was great. The hardest parts of this job was the pay rate and not having a set schedule.
Stay for the people
Poor communication within the company, largely because it's part of a corporation. Training is unfortunately minimal, (but perhaps that's because I'm only a part-time associate, hired to help with liquidation). You pretty much pick it up as you go, and from your fellow coworkers.
Floor recovery can be stressful, especially since the dressing room limit for number of items is not well enforced.
Alright work environment
The company is great to work for but there was not always fair treatment given to the associates and there was a large load of work and little help given.
Great Assoiciate relationships
always understaffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place with great people
It was a fun job that let you work closely with the customers. I wish they paid better because I would have worked there for a lot longer.
Pro érvek
Able to venture out and not have to be stuck at the register all day.
No pay raise
productive
good place to work at, the company has gone through a lot of changes so adjusting to how things change can be overwhelming sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to develop interpersonal and business skills.
I worked for J.C.Penney for 8.5 years and received excellent training. Management will help you develop a wide variety of skills to the point that each team member can efficiently operate in any field.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés