Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Emporia, KS

8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 587 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work the pay just isn't enough for me
I love the job and the people I work with at JC Penney. They have good benefits as far as medical, dental and vision are concerned. At the store that I work at, they don't hire very many Full Time positioned which, along with low pay, makes it hard to keep good employees there.
2,0
Don't expect to advance
The store I worked for didn't seem to want to actually train their employees. So I suppose I got a bad experience. Would not reccomend to anyone actually wanting a part time job.
Awesome environment
The stockroom was fast paced and fun to work in, I only left because they wanted is to start showing up at 5am and it didn't work with my babysitter at the time.
Nice People, Bad Company
Even as a part time job I would not recommend it. The people and managers that work here are wonderful and pretty understanding but the overall company and there policies are bad.
Maintenance
Good work environment, hours are early, lots to do and many skills to learn. Job requires to come in most days of the week but only for the most 4 hrs a day, that may fit some people some people may not like it.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and enjoyed working with the public.
I worked in the womens department, I assisted customers, cleaned out the dressing room, and put clothes back out on the sales racks. The job was enjoyable, I like working with the public and seeing the customers.
Pro érvek
The scheduling worked around my full time jobl
Kontra érvek
I did not like the fact the job used a quota for getting customers to get a credit card, They advised we get so many a week, if you did not make your quota you were penalized by not getting hours to work, or made to go to meetings.
Disappointing
Poor leadership skills. Would not work around my second job schedule.I was forced to choose between the two jobs. i choose the job with the better pay even though it is Seasonal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Challenge each day but rewarding
My day would start with a quick meeting with my store manager.
I would start getting materials together for any signing that needed to be done or changed. If new signs needed to be made, I made them and put them up.

I learned if you work like a team member, your team members will work for and with you. I always had a good team and we worked very well together.

The hardest part of my job was the drama that went on with the associates.Then the next hardest part of my job was to reset merchandise so the merchandise would match the signing and to make sure the stock room associates put the merchandise out where it was to go. I needed everyone to be on the same page.

I enjoyed most all aspects of my job most of the time.
Pro érvek
good benifits. easy to take a day off, most of the time it was an fairly easy place to work. easy pa
Kontra érvek
not very good pay, the raises where never very good, you did not get merit pay, You could do a good job and get paid the same as one that was a poor worker, The part timers got away with everything and the manager did very little about it.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés