Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Elyria, OH

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Elyria, OH25 értékelés
25 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 910 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for anyone getting into the workforce or wanting to advance. Learned many valuable person skills and how to complete team weekly/monthly goals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work in this company for yrs, in 2 different store. I learn to work in different departments I think that was the only benefits I take with them, management was rude in my second store and they treated employees bad.
discount was good
no breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have a degree in the area I work. I make LESS than the 16 year old out returning merchandise to racks and cashing customers out. I make less by several $s per hour. The goals in my area are unrealistic and very low pay. No management system, multiple managers who all have different answers to everything. Even though my area has nothing to do with the main store were obligated to push credit cards on everyone.
Fun team to work with
Bad pay, no breaks unless you work 7+hours, management is a mess
Munkahelyi kultúra
to many managers and no one knows what is going on. always looking to hire, not busy so the time goes by very slow. most enjoyable is working with the customersa that come in and the regular customers that come in often
25% off
sometimes no breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very easy going work place, I was able to go back to school and complete my associates degree while working full time. I was able to gain the knowledge of being a lead
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Each work day is a hit and miss on how busy at the Jcp i work at
Ive learned how a clothing store works and how to fold clothes properly

management was always easy to talk to and the hardest part of the job was ringing out everything at once and keeping track of what you already scanned.
discount
Kontra érvek
hours are not there at all
Munkahelyi kultúra
As an associate I have never felt so important, my input actually mattered and I always got a pat on the back so to speak. The only reason I left was because the amount of store closings and lack of promotions. other than that it was amazing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At the store I work at we focus on helping our customers have an enjoyable shopping experience. Penney's is a very inclusive and accepting work environment, I personally get along with most of my coworkers, and most of the time we are able to have fun and help our customers have a positive experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was promised great training to become a full time hairstylist while I was receptioning. Never became one. Also the people were kind of rude and it was always slow. Cut me down to two days a week
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great job. People were very nice, but the company in itself isn't doing too great so I would be afraid to start a career here that the mall will close
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was not my favorite place to work. Aside from a select few coworkers being able to work with, management sucked and the people that had worked there much longer were not pleasant to be around and the pay sucked. I would not go back there again.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, management sucked and employees sucked
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was hired in and worked there for 3yrs. When they started putting all the hire up managers in other stores things went down hill. you were lucky to get 1 or 2 days on the schedule at all, and everyone wanted the title of Store Manager and became unpleasant to work there anymore'
the discount was awsome
Kontra érvek
no one had time for new hires, it was there own little click they liked, you werent in it you got forgot about
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenny is a nice "started job". In my personal opinion, the staff and managment is not very friendly or supportive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was fun and knowledgeable at the same time. I learned to perfect my craft and go over and beyond for the clients and they'll do the same for you. Although you do always meet the needs of others, remaining calm and positive always helps the situation. The co-workers are great and helpful. The hardest part of the job is knowing you could of done better in which you do the next time. Because practice always makes perfect. The most enjoyable part is seeing the face of someone after you've changed their look and attitude for the better and building there confidence.
Great discounts
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
First thing i would do is get a item list of the items i would have to mark down, it was usually a deppartment a day. Get a RFID scanner to make sure i got the proper item and it could be counted. Then put a sticker of the current price of the item.
ability to be independent
Kontra érvek
Job didn't have much diversity in the position, only did one thing all day
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was spent going out trying to get people to come in the salon, cleaning, folding towels, making coffee, and socializing with co-workers and their clients.
I learned to pay attention to location of the job you are applying for.

The management was shared with another store almost an hour away, so she wasn't always able to help us out, when needed, leaving store management (who knew nothing about the salon) to take charge.

The hardest part of the job, the lack of hours, I was given.

I did enjoy dealing with people, so whether they are my clientele, my co-workers, or other, I love to make people smile.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good setting. People come in. Sometimes you have some people with issues but if you handle it well, it could go smoothly or sometimes you just have to brush it off. Co workers are usually good. Men's department is always fun and productive. petty drama can be found anywhere you go but just keep focused and you'll be just fine. Supervisors, well, have on and off days. For stock, sometimes you may feel you're not appreciated as much as you should. Especially when you work your job and do the same as the Sales specialists. But that's life. If you get a good enough position, you can do a fraction of the work for a multiple of the pay. So yeah, look out for that. It's honestly an okay place to work. Always something new to learn, new people to meet, new things to do. It can be an enjoyable work experience.
Pro érvek
Pretty decent invironment. People are okay.
Kontra érvek
Double the work for less pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had an amazing experience here I loved to work at a department store
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started off as Christmas help at this job and was asked to stay on full and part time hours after the holidays. The management team was great being that Jc Penny's is a large store the management team handled each employee very well and kept track of progress at each department. I loved to work there I learned a lot about merchandising
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day is steady to busy
I learn the different types of stones, metals, diamonds in the Fine Jewelry Department. In the Furniture Department, I learned the different types of mattress and how they differ from each brand, depending on the brand of furniture the different warranties that covered the items.

Over all the management is very pleasant to work with and they do their best to work with each employee's availability.

The hardest part of the job is trying to make every customer happy.

The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting, talking and getting to know your customers.
Discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was seasonal, but I would love to work there again. It was a very relaxed and fun enviornment to work at.
helpful team memebers
Kontra érvek
not allowed to leave on breaks
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés