Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Elko, NV

11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 229 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working with all my coworkers they try to make Work a fun place to be .. love all of my customers that always come in so that I can help them fine what they need it make my job a better place to work ..
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed my time at jcpenney. I learned a lot of leadership skills there, as well have organizational skills that I will use for the rest of my life
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney is never consistant with the working condition of their employees. There is too much favortism and back stabbing. They expect us to get all our work done but dont give us the hours to do it in
employee discount
poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
They make you find something to do even if there are not any customers, which is often. You will fold and refold until you are tired because they do not want to pay you if you are not doing anything. Pretty stingy considering that I was paid minimum wage.
discounts
they waste your time
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the people who work here but would never be able to make a living on this job. I had to get a second job just to be able to afford my car payment and the insurance on it. they don't allow full time to associates, only to managers and supervisors.
30 min lunches
Kontra érvek
no benafits, no time off, no medical, no over time, and really bad pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for JCPenney. I found the work both challenging and fun, and my coworkers made every day an adventure. I loved assisting customers and answering their questions. It felt like I was part of a family as an employee there. Everyone took their jobs seriously but had fun while working.
Pro érvek
Rewarding, fun environment, great coworkers
Occasional sour customer
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work with some of the best merchandisers in that city.The associates ideas were awesome,and very creative. Our management team was truly the best. We work well together.
Pot luck lunches
Kontra érvek
Leaving due to family illness.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked in the catalog department and enjoyed working with the public as well but was looking for more job advancement.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A topical day would be organizing and cleaning racks, and cleaning out fitting rooms, as well as being a cashier. My Managers that I were head of my departments were great but there was one manager that just had a horrible attitude. My co-workers were helpful and great. There really wasn't anything hard about the job other than learning were everything goes. The customers were the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pro érvek
they had snack foods sometimes
Kontra érvek
long shift and short lunch while someone else worked a long shift and they got an hour lunch
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
i worked in a small location. We were always busy and multitasking was a must.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was always busy with helping customers & keeping the store clean. I learned a lot from my co-workers as well as on my own just walking around. I had great & friendly co-workers that helped out if i got stuck on something. Jcpennys also has amazing clothes!