JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Elko, NV

10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 647 értékelés megtekintése
company not consistant
Retail Sales Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elko, NV2018, október 2.
JC Penney is never consistant with the working condition of their employees. There is too much favortism and back stabbing. They expect us to get all our work done but dont give us the hours to do it in
employee discount
poor management
boring but with benefits
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elko, NV2017, szeptember 22.
They make you find something to do even if there are not any customers, which is often. You will fold and refold until you are tired because they do not want to pay you if you are not doing anything. Pretty stingy considering that I was paid minimum wage.
discounts
they waste your time
Munkahelyi kultúra
it can be fun but very low pay
Sales Associate, Jewelry Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elko, NV2017, augusztus 1.
I love the people who work here but would never be able to make a living on this job. I had to get a second job just to be able to afford my car payment and the insurance on it. they don't allow full time to associates, only to managers and supervisors.
30 min lunches
Kontra érvek
no benafits, no time off, no medical, no over time, and really bad pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Great Job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elko, NV2016, október 30.
I enjoyed working for JCPenney. I found the work both challenging and fun, and my coworkers made every day an adventure. I loved assisting customers and answering their questions. It felt like I was part of a family as an employee there. Everyone took their jobs seriously but had fun while working.
Pro érvek
Rewarding, fun environment, great coworkers
Occasional sour customer
Merchandising
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elko, NV2016, május 26.
Work with some of the best merchandisers in that city.The associates ideas were awesome,and very creative. Our management team was truly the best. We work well together.
Pot luck lunches
Kontra érvek
Leaving due to family illness.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Enjoyed the public
Sales Associate - Catalog Department (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elko, NV2014, január 4.
Worked in the catalog department and enjoyed working with the public as well but was looking for more job advancement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
3,0
JCP review
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elko, NV2013, április 12.
A topical day would be organizing and cleaning racks, and cleaning out fitting rooms, as well as being a cashier. My Managers that I were head of my departments were great but there was one manager that just had a horrible attitude. My co-workers were helpful and great. There really wasn't anything hard about the job other than learning were everything goes. The customers were the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pro érvek
they had snack foods sometimes
Kontra érvek
long shift and short lunch while someone else worked a long shift and they got an hour lunch
4,0
jc penney
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elko, NV2012, szeptember 24.
i worked in a small location. We were always busy and multitasking was a must.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a fun workplace.
Sales Associate (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elko, NV2012, szeptember 7.
I was always busy with helping customers & keeping the store clean. I learned a lot from my co-workers as well as on my own just walking around. I had great & friendly co-workers that helped out if i got stuck on something. Jcpennys also has amazing clothes!

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van