Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Elizabethtown, KY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Elizabethtown, KY15 értékelés
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 229 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really appreciated how flexible they were with my college schedule. I also truly enjoyed the management and my co-workers. The job was easy enough for a part-time job, however, was challenging enough so that I didn't get bored.
Great staff
Understaffed
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would not recommend rude customers are common in this place and management will let them walk over you and hurt your speed or credit application score then berrate you on why it is so low
Flexible schedule
Customers, managment, culture
Munkahelyi kultúra
everyone there is great to work for. there are expectations but the management is always fair and easy to talk too. They are flexible with schedules .
Munkahelyi kultúra
The coworkers great to work with. You’d get some bad customers every now and then. The manager there is really sweet and kind and she’s willing to work around hours if you have school or another job. Definitely recommend this place.
Pro érvek
Coworkers, good breaks, fast paced and slow paced.
Kontra érvek
Working holidays like Black Friday, the store would be open from Thursday morning and wouldn’t close till Saturday night.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked in the back room. Job mainly consisted of moving products as they arrived on trucks and taking them out to the floor to be placed for sale. Also was responsible for updating sales signs and straightening displays. Usually left before or just as people arrived at store opening.
Quiet place to work.
Kontra érvek
Failing business model, poor management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I made friends quickly here, management works with your personal life schedule, requests for time off if given in advance are usually approved, company offers competitive pay from beginning of employment, lots of team work.
1 hour lunch breaks
Working holidays
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Started morning counting diamonds and by pulling them out of safe. Kept a log daily of items sold. Helped Customer's with Jewelry Sales. Watch battery replacement, link removal. Cleaned stones and gold for customers.
Called customers with sales aids.

Enjoyed Customers loved talking to them and alot of times they would come back and ask for me personally.

Co workers were always helpful and kind
Working with Customers
Kontra érvek
I don't feel there were any cons. I enjoyed my job
Munkahelyi kultúra
During my time with JC Penney, I was a part of the jewelry department. There was a higher degree of responsibility as we were responsible for a good amount of diamonds and gold jewelry. I enjoyed the co-workers I had and the company was very good about letting me go early as I was about to have a baby.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Workinging at Penny's was fine. They gave me good hours and the other people were friendly and helped me as much as I needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly place to work. Coworkers and nice and company has many perks to offer part or full time employees.
Sales Associate
Sold merchandise at a retail store. Greeted customers. Rang up bills, using cash registers, POS machines and mental math. Answered customer questions. Upheld rules for payments and exchanges. Placed special orders. Refunded customers for faulty or unwanted items. Trained other workers. Created displays. Worked in stock room, fitting room, cash office, front end, electronics and customer service. Opened store. Cleaned work area. Knowledge sets include: Bar code reader equipment, Barcode scanners, Calculators, or accessories, Cash Handling, Cash registers, Clothing steamers, ComCash software, Computer Sales, Computerized cash registers, Consumer, Credit card readers, Customer, Customer Service, Customer Service Training, Electronic funds transfer EFT terminals, Electronic funds transfer point of sale equipment, Hammers, Merchandising, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Pliers, Point of sale credit or debit verification kits, Point of sale POS bookstore software, Point of sale POS parts and services software, Point of sale POS software, POS, Retail Management, Retail Sales,, Screwdrivers, Service, Tape measures,
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail is retail. I did meet some wonderful people there, who will be my friends for life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working each day with customers, helping them buy products and make decisions. It can be very busy and demanding but I like to stay busy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i have learned how to manage and work with others under all circumstances
health care free lunch
no break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a very good place to work on Customer Service and Sales Skills.