Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: El Paso, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
El Paso, TX65 értékelés
65 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 162 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
its your typical retail job you can expect the same thing every where. My biggest problem was the management at my store but you cant always get lucky and have great managers. I personally think they dont pay well but its a basic job cant expect much.
1 hour lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working there. Great with flexible hours. Great environment. Also loved meeting and greeting new customers also loved my crew. Cashier was a great place for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management doesn't value their workers. I worked there as seasonal and felt completely over worked and drained from working at the department. There was a manger who wasn't fond of anyone of the seasonal staff and asked for me and a co-worker to complete organize the graphic shirts by the design on them. NEVER has that been a requirement it was completely RIDICULOUS
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was my first job, I was about 17 and still in high school yet management would keep me until 3am, even when I told them I had to get up in 3 hours.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
What I learned during my position at JCPenney was to prioritize the customers happiness. The customer was always right and I had to learn how to be as reliable as I can be for them. I learned how to be responsible in my work place .
Pro érvek
Flexible schedule, pay was good, supervisors were extremely nice and reliable
Busy hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything since i started there they worked with my schedule and i feel nice been part of the jc penny family.
I didnt had no problems with the company at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Seasonal jobs are very short in terms of how long you work their so I did not get to see it after the holidays which would be a big difference from the holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At first, I was excited about working in JCPenney, for it was my first job. Little did I know it was going to be very bad... For starters, the store is massive! And as such, one would expect that the store would have enough employees to cover a section each... That was not the case. The amount of staff for the size of the store was ridiculous! The entire store had to be fixed, bottom and top floor, by 8 or 9 people at most. Add to the fact that associates had the tendency to drag new associates to their gossip, leading to problems within employees. It was disastrous, to say the least. Add to the fact that they did not heed my scheduling needs! I specifically told them that I was a student, and as such, I couldn't work the morning shifts. I check my schedule, and to my surprise, I was scheduled to work from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm... Hours I explicitly told them I was not available for. Then I would get called in the middle of class to ask if I was going in that day. It was horrible, and I only worked there for a month or two at most.
Short Breaks, Low Pay, Inconsistency, Disregard
Munkahelyi kultúra
appreciation to the customer and the ability to work in different departments and cashier. Overall the hardest ability is to work with needy customers and match their needs as soon as possible
mall peer environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney good job disfrute mucho trabajar ahi excelente lugar de trabajo realmente es un lugar de trabajo agradable si pudiera regresaria ahi en pocas palabras buen lugar de trabajo
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny was the most wonderful and enjoyable place to work at i loved it so much el paso is the best city ever everyone is so nice and loving jcp you guys rock keep up the good work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenney was great. If you have no experience or are looking for a first job do it here; the joe battle location has a great work environment, good opportunities to advance and management support its employees; but do keep in mind that most employees only get part-time, it will be hard work for little pay and the store polices are strict. Finally like most retail places you will be working directly with customers and all that comes with it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working as a loss prevention officer. I was able to be on my own with my coworkers. Management gave you the freedom to work on your own.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone there is great! You make friends instantly. Downside, management is very terrible. Recently someone worked there for 4 years and we got a brand new PO and this PO reported this worker of 4 years that she was giving too much discounts. The thing is we need a managers approval to give the discount and this worker was not a manager. And the PO reported her to number 1 and suggested she should be fired. Number 1 knew this worker all the 4 years and never had a problem with her, but yet took up the suggestion and fired her on the spot. I would just be careful working for this company, the job itself is not all bad. But the management is very awful.
Flexible hours
Management, holidays, pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a really great place to work for great management good staff decent hours worked some holidays but closed early so there was a plus just over all good environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work great with your schedules if your a student or have a second jobs. Fun and easy work place! Pay could be a bit better but other than that highly recommend if you want a balanced work place!
Fun! Super Easy!
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here can be fun one you find the people in your department and you m make friends. Everything is fun until the ends lod the night when it comes to cleaning. It feels like a long time and it's very exhausting.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, compsny activites, holiday parties
Too messy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment to work, the people are very friendly and outgoing. The only problem that I encountered on that workplace was the new manager that came in. He is not a very friendly person.
Pro érvek
Good environment, friendly people.
Management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The moment you arrive, you stay busy. Taking items back to appropriate departments, to fixing clothing racks. I learned that the retail side can be a bit stressful. I was a seasonal employee, so I spent several days switching between opening and closing. I enjoyed pricing and stocking. The hardest part was the language barrier. I really enjoyed meeting and helping so many different kinds of people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a decent start to my cosmetology career, decent wages and flexible hours. My most enjoyable moments at this salon was making people feel good after leaving my chair.
meet new people
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenny was a good job to have right out of high school to get some independence. You do work late and you are on your feet the entire day though.