JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: El Dorado, AR

9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 302 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Jc penney
Part time Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Dorado, AR2018, május 24.
It's a chain store, greatfor first time employees and young adults. Not very much room to grow and not very worker oriented. Still a great job for part time
Tiffany Cavalier
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Dorado, AR2017, december 12.
She was by far the best General Manager I had ever worked for. She created an environment of trust and reliability and people did their jobs with no complaints because she respected everyone. She gave me all the right pointers on becoming and staying a great leader.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to work at very friendly
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Dorado, AR2017, június 19.
I loved working there I was sad to have to leave since I was holiday help. I would love to go back. Coworkers are very friendly at JCPenney's and they try to help you when you are a new hire and may not understand the task at hand.I
Pro érvek
Great break times friendly co-workers helping customers find clothing
Kontra érvek
Having to fold clothes definitely
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, productive, chances for advancement
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Dorado, AR2017, március 9.
JC Penny was my first job once high school ended, a typical day would depend on what specific title I had that day. If I was a sales associate it'd usually be me folding clothes and recovering the floor, or checking customers out at the kiosk. If I worked support, I'd do inventory, product mark downs, rearranging floor plans and restocking each department of the store.The management team was great, they helped provide every skill I needed to be successful not only there but at any job I have. I became a non disposable employee, they put me in every position we had available and showed me everything I needed to know, becoming a more well-rounded, well trained individual.
Pro érvek
Free food, discounts, health benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun work place
Merchandise Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El Dorado, AR2017, február 28.
Managers and supervisors guy to keep all employees motivated and included and part of the team. Very upbeat environment. Great retail experience. Fun job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 8Jelentés
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace that allows you to assist customers
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El Dorado, AR2017, január 9.
Working out on the floor, helping customers with their needs and wants. I learned to meet weekly credit quota. We work together to fulfil each customer needs.
Associate discount
Kontra érvek
part-time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
It's okay
Customer Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El Dorado, AR2015, december 8.
You won't get very many hours if you're in college. I caught the managers along with a few employees talking bad behind my back, not a very good experience at all. If you need help, don't expect any help whatsoever from the store manager. Some of the employees are nice and will help you out when you need it. The only real good thing about working at JcPenney's is the customers and the employee discount.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Temporary Job to Part Time
Product Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Dorado, Ar2015, február 24.
I worked quickly and diligently too do the tasks assigned to me. I learned how to manage a clothing floor too company standards. Management was very understanding and fair.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van