Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: El Centro, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
El Centro, CA22 értékelés
22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 027 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good experience working as a seasonal associate at JcPenney. They gave us 3 days of training and were very patient with us in our first days. The other associates would also help us as much as they could.
Munkahelyi kultúra
you can grow if you want too, and you can Also stay stuck jf you arent willing to put the work in. JcPenny provides excellent benefits, and a great bonus structure.
Great bonus
Lots of woek
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to meet a lot of diverse people and learn different tasks in different departments. The downfall of this job was inconsistent hours. It was okay!
Fun Workplace
Inconsistant hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to work, CEO is leading the company in the right direction. Very exciting times. Omnichannel is growing and new clients are expericing the penny's worth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JcPenney's does have it's benefits sometimes but they also go by favoritism. The hours there are very terrible whenever it's not during any holidays. The employees there are all very friendly and willing to help out one another.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Greet customers. Great customer service. Operate a cash register. Multitask efficiently; operate a register, answer the phone, stock merchandise and sometimes help in other departments.
Discount on merchandise.
Seasonal job
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked the register and all management does is push for you to get customers to sign up for credit cards and the management was a joke they had no idea what they were doing
great job for experience
work load is fast paced but not too heavy

always interacting with customers on the sales floor

leadership is very well managed
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP is a fun and diverse company that allow you to grow and offer a possibility of job advancement. They allow you to have a great job and life balance. Working for JCP gives you the opportunity to learn to work well with others and as a team. It allows you to obtain customers service skills as well as communication and problem solving skills.
Pro érvek
Job advancement, flexibility, diverse.
Benefits eligibility, full-time
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part was helping customers find what they needed and organizing items to make it easier for the shopper to find what the right size, color, or item that they needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every day I would come to work early and ready to start the day. From this job I learned to be productive and to assist customers queries and concerns. It gives me joy to help customers to satisfy them with excellent sales service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to gain work experiance and new skills. Lots of hours during the holidays and discounts are a plus. .......................................
Munkahelyi kultúra
A soon as I arrived to work, I would clock in, head to the stock room and receive the truck which had merchandise in it. The next step was to fold all the cloths neatly and place them in a cart in which we would take the cloths to the floor and replenish. It was crucial to have the clothing by size color and in the correct brand location, also pricing was very important. Management was good, somtimes lacked experience but for the most part it was good. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with time when replenishing and the most enjoyable was when I got to work out of my usaul routine.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working at this place of business. It was very fast paced and productive. We were required to keep the store organized and make sure that all items were kept where they belonged. The staff there were all very friendly and make working there so much easier.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great working environment. Offers constant training and management is very helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the place was nice to work. I really like the people i enjoyed working with. but hours are always an issue. but other than that really fun place to work.
NIce break
not many hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would be prepping merchandise and replenishing early in the morning. What I've learn at JCP is to work as a team. Also, how to communicate for co-workers to be more productive and help each other.
Management is flexible and many of them have taught me a lot for example; build price points, form displays and keep a safe and clean environment in the stock room.

The hardest part of my job would be waking up early( I am not a morning person.)

Yet, at the end of the day the most pleasant part of my job is that there's is always stuff to do,therefore, time fly's by.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great experience even though it was a short season i worked. I worked for a temporary season and still I managed how the whole establishment flows. I was mostly placed in departments and i would multitask with people which i enjoyed since time goes fast assisting and helping customers. The hardest part of the job was where they placed me in me-sis which is a department of women i learned about the feminine clothing but i needed more time to memorize every single thing. Overall i loved working at JC Penny and learned so much.
JC Penny would sometimes bring lunch for Co workers
Kontra érvek
Clock in internet was slow
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here. My coworkers we a group of nice people. The management was helpful and caring. Most enjoyable part of work was meeting new people including the customers. They were great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice ppl learned the diffrence in clients management is not strict co workers friendly hardest part low hr
hr lunch
low hrs
Munkahelyi kultúra
restocking the sales floor and helping the customer. I learned that working in a team is a very important and keeps the work place safe. Management is good. My co-workers were very helpful when I needed them. Hardest part of the job is when the customer is not happy. the most enjoyable part of the job is working with the work crew.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés