Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: El Cajon, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
El Cajon, CA26 értékelés
26 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 947 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fun place to work it was a little unorganized and people in management should have taken responsiblity for some things but they didnt, but it was an alright experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would not recommend this job to anyone that doesn't mind $12.25 and rude managers and supervisors the worst and closing is horrible everyone I worked with look tired and stress alot of work for very little pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here was okay for my first job. I worked seasonal. However, I am missing two paychecks and/or never received those paychecks and payroll was very unhelpful. I was only able to obtain $1.24 and that was a result of an error on their end where they said I never checked in when I know I did. When I finally obtained a debit card for my money to go to, they said I couldn't add it in because the seasonal had ended. Again, I contacted payroll and they were very unhelpful. I would have rated higher if none of this ever happened.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager always talked behind other stylist, to other stylist. Never wanted to solve the problem but go talk about it to other people. She fed into the drama and would spread it more then try to get rid of it. I dont even know how JCP is getting away with the pay, With hourly only. By far the worst place I've ever worked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for 6 months and was doing good. Had a new manager come in, wanted to hire her own team so let me go. No paperwork no nothing, shady company, be careful.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Gosh, where do I begin, It was good at one point, I started off as a seasonal worker... I was fortunate to stay but after they let go of people the workload doubled. I promise you it is the worst thing. Management has made multiple associates quit, I think like 20 or more have left in my 4 months of working, Which I still do work there. It's a good job to start with but look for a better opportunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
most days were slow I work as a temporary part-time because I was a student and I was trying to focus on both and keep my job but then they interviewed us they didn't tell us it was a temporary if I knew I would work but I realized that when they stopped giving us hours. my position in this job was a cashier but I actually was stocker but than I learned how registers work and before they ended my job I learned the registers. the managers were okay with us but every time there has to be an issue somewhere. the job was easy nothing hard. the most enjoyable part was talking to co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great management with corporate issues that need technological funding and training for new hires with no job history or skills in retail or customer service.
Constant website shut downs
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a good manager and I was well liked. I enjoyed assisting customers in my department. They were agreeable as were most of my colleagues. Penney's is no longer the store it used to be but it can still provide decent products and customer service.
Good Manager
Salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work for a student, flexible schedules are offered and management is understanding. Not a good place to try and make a career. No advancement opportunities are offered they mostly hire from outside.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall JCPenney is a great place to learn about retail and its a great starting job however they said their hours were flexible and most of the time they could not work around my schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would help customers find shoes they wanted. Look for shoes in the stock room. Handled very old and laggy cash registers. management was strict but fair. hardest part of my job was inventory and go backs.
Pro érvek
Had co workers. Got communication skills.
Kontra érvek
Register computers were slow.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most of the support team are 45 - 60 years old (with the exception of a couple younger employees) yet they cant help but act like children. Lots of drama, gossip, and excuses for poor behavior.
Pro érvek
Didn't really have to deal with customers
Kontra érvek
After while they drag you into their petty drama
Munkahelyi kultúra
great I really didn't want to write a review but apparently I have to because the website is making me so I'm just going to ramble because in all honesty I really have no comment.... I liked working there
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was apart of the JCP team for 3yrs, and I loved it. From helping staff to class refreshers, JCP ensures your technical skills are up to date. I've learned so much about being both a stylist and customer service professional there. Total recommendation!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typically self paced. Learned a lot operationally. Culture is great amongst associates. Nothing is too hard, all resources are available. Most enoyable is the environment.
Raffles, lunches
Pay, healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work included me coming in to a messy under staffed work place. I learned that unless you ask questions they will not teach you anything. Management was not good at making sure that the departments had enough people to get jobs done. They expected me to be able to maintain an entire department, work register and do go backs all while being the only one working in the department.
Pro érvek
pros they fed you during the holidays
short breaks unorganized
Munkahelyi kultúra
Associates that work there have a lot of drama the. The management didn't do their job properly. We didn't get much compensation for applying customers for credit cards. Advancement you didn't move anywhere a stale job that only works you as little as possible.
money and paid breaks
Kontra érvek
short breaks short hours stays in store past midnight
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely love being apart of the JC Penney salon team. Having a diverse clientele ensures you to be come a well rounded stylist. Incentives are always given to boost sales and commission. Stylist are friendly and always willing to help. Classes are also offered to keep up on new skills and techniques
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want to work for a company that doesnt care about there employees this is the place for you. No Hours No money No raises but you get a good discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
good, good management, good customers, good hours, LOVE LOVE LOVE it here. Good lunch hours, sometimes they give you free food. Good co workers, family oriented, works around school/life hoyrs
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés