Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: East Brunswick, NJ

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
East Brunswick, NJ20 értékelés
20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 155 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I found myself surrounded by a group of people who I was glad to be around everyday. I felt like my managers had my back and gave me all the knowledge I needed to do a good job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy my experience with Jcpenny and I plan on using my experience and another place. Jcpenny has offered me many new opportunities that I was never able to get and I’m thankful for that.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s okay if you wanna work for a little while but don’t stay trust me you’ll end up hating it as much as I do it’s a friendly environment but don’t let that fool you get a job that’s actually worth your time and effort
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I agree that you get a good retail experience in this job, but the management sucks, the pay sucks. I've been working in JCPENNEY since a year and a half. I do Register, customer service, recovery and fitting all in a single day and Stoll they just pay you the minimum. The management is worst. None of the managers know what they doing, they don't even have a proper communication with associate. JCPENNEY sucks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was abusive and awful. IMPOSSIBLE to reach commission. Everyone is crazy!! Lol worst place to work ever - you will never grow and you will NEVER be appreciated for all your hard work - you can do better keep looking!
NOTHING!!!! Legit nothing!
THE ENTIRE JOB AND COMPANY
Munkahelyi kultúra
They don't follow your availability whatsoever and will try to pick at you even when you are doing your job properly. I definitely do not recommend working here because the managers also can't do their job properly
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job started out good then it was all about ICAPS.!! ICAPS! Every hour every day.... blah blah Whatever happened to just great customer service and not hounding customers. This the only company that I have work for that don’t approve of certain vacation times and no holidays off . As if people don’t have responsibility’s outside of work. At this job you are under paid for the 100 things that you do. Sorry but only teenagers would survive here.
Discount
Low pay, No hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like taking pictures and want to improve your knowledge of studio equipment and photo sales jargon, you'll definitely get that experience here. But be wary of the holiday season; working from 8am ~ 8pm every weekend in late November and early-mid December will make you lose your mind, especially if you're already in school during the week. Managers vary depending on location so it's pure luck whether you get an amazing, understanding manager or a nagging, scolding manager. The work environment is crazy with 15 minutes in between each available appointment on the busiest days and only 10 minutes available in the camera room. You have to be creative with your photos and take the required poses and zoom-ins in such a short amount of time. I decided not to continue because, even though taking pictures is my strongest passion and what I want my primary job to be, working there slowly made me unwilling and nervous to take pictures.
JCPenney Associate discounts
Kontra érvek
Sometimes late lunch breaks if running behind on appointments, no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenny is a great place to work at. If you are a college student the meet your needs but you would not get the benefits from the beginning. The pay is little and you cannot live off of it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the Shoe department and it was fun it was my very first job and I enjoyed every minute, had to stop working because my family and relocated to another state.
Munkahelyi kultúra
busy, sometimes hectic, but overall fun. great managers, great co-workers.
most enjoyable part of the job was customer satisfaction.

feeling of accomplishment for a job well done.
employee discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JcPenney was a great first job experience for me. I got to learn a lot of new things and definitely was able to work on my customer service skills. Days working at JcPenney were usually the same, sometimes it would get crowded and at times it was just a relaxed calm day at work. It was great meeting some customers and even having some customers remembering who I was. Working here also taught me some more on problem solving with customer satisfaction. For example, if a customer wasn't pleased with something that was ordered online or was having trouble with finding a specific item in the store I was able to help them. Working here was just a good first experience to have.
Pro érvek
Decently long lunch breaks, meeting good people, and getting a learning experience
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was only 16 years old when I started working here and as the youngest i felt like i had to prove something to everyone there, so i worked really hard and anytime people needed coverage i was the one taking the shift. After time my work got recognized and i was rewarded for my growth. Management and my co workers treated each other like family, i mean after all we do have to work with each other for a long time each day. The most enjoyable part of my day was meeting one of those customers that are just really friendly and have an awesome conversation with you for no reason! The hardest part of course was dealing with the customers that are stubborn and need things to go their way even if the policies denied that.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a good job until CEO restructured the company and eliminated many jobs.I Liked the company policy where a husband and wife were able to work together.I enjoyed the years that my Spouse and I worked together unloading trucks and merchandising.I worked with a team in staging and replenishment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing company, managers are very supportive of the employees. Scheduling was great because you could look it up from your home computer and they are very flexible as well. Great company!
Pro érvek
Training, friendly staff and managers, flexability
Kontra érvek
cant think of any cons, sorry.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Provide incredible customer service, answering customer questions
in a friendly manner. I have the ability to develop positive working relationships with all co-workers and work as part of a team by helping others as need or requested.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co-workers were good. There was a lot of down time, so managers would make sure you always had something to do. Whether it was fixing the clothes or sizing and colorizing. Overall its an okay job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I been working at JCPenney for 6 years i have learned something new everyday i go to work. i always have enjoyed working there because everyone there is very friendly and respectfully.
Pro érvek
they always have small parties and free food
15 minutes short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dealing with customers who have credit. customer service problems. Handling money, lost credit cards, invoice and ordering issues. Internet problems.
Munkahelyi kultúra
not well balanced in management, poor work hours, very fun co- workers