Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Early, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Early, TX5 értékelés
5 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 226 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work in a very small town. Not much to choice where to work. I did enjoy working there and the discount was good. Management was nice.
Pro érvek
Management was nice
Kontra érvek
not enough hours
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, it was a mind blowing experience that I loved every second, but sadly it had closed down in my area so I didn't work there long but I enjoyed every second I had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Assisting the public for hair care and beauty needs.

Learned how to mentor other stylists in hair care needs and furthered my education in the profession to sharpen my skills.

Management- Helpful and fair working enviroment.

Culture- Team oriented

Hardest part of the job- The physical demand.

Enjoyable part of job- being able to satisfy each client on a daily basis.
Pro érvek
Having the oppurtunity to further your education and share yur knowledge with others and vise versa.
Kontra érvek
worked weekends
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for JCPenney has been an overall rewarding experience. It saddens me now to know that there is not one in Plainview, TX.

I started working for JCPenney when I was still in college and I have made the full circle after a ten year reading teacher career and working for the State Texas Employment Commission for four great years.

Retail is retail there is not another job even comparable to it. Never ending, ceaseless kind of work. Every day is a new day; it is very exciting to get up each morning knowing another fun day is ahead at JCPenney.

I will greatly miss it, but I am getting married and moving to where my finance lives in Plainview, TX.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be a good company to work for if you're in the right store, salon was typically pretty empty, great manager, not a good color line to use