Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Dundalk, MD

5 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 162 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney is one of the oldest retail stores in the world. It helped me to understand how the business world operates. It also helped me learn the importance of change. We should be willing to change with the times in order for our business to grow.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management poor. Cares only about sales. Employees are expendable. I was hired as seasonal and was told if do well they would keep you permanent. I worked in busiest times with worst hours and then told that payroll can’t afford to keep me. Lots of lies and just don’t care about employees
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager does not care for her employees, speaks ill about associates, very confrontational, shows favouritism towards certain employees, unbalanced/fair hours. Demeans associates infront of customers, curses on the sales floor. Cuts your time if you request off.
Just really poor management.
Great work team (associates) & discount
Kontra érvek
Nobenefits for regular associates. They make sure you only get 20-30 hrs, sometimes less.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The team members were hard to get along with. things never got done on time or in the right order. Example .. if my department was clean and ready for close but others weren't we had to go help, which is fine but not every single day or for hours after close.
I love customer service
Kontra érvek
management sucks, disorganized, always out of stock
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A grrat place to work if you want to improve on your knowledge as a stylist and become a part of a great team. Its not just because you are a part of a team in the store that you work but you become par of JC Penneys Salon as a an entire coorporation. You know that you are able to have no limitations
Pro érvek
Money you can make is unlimited
Kontra érvek
No commercials so you build your business from the work you do. If you want more, you have to do more