JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Duluth, GA

15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 269 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
fun
Seasonal Overnight Stock Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2019, szeptember 5.
fun, very tiring. overnight stocking. everything had to be prescise and working fast or the manager would pull you aside and talk to you. it was so tiring.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fun place to work
Cash Room Auditor/Pricing Control (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2018, szeptember 4.
I enjoyed working at jcp, made many good friends over the years, the position I held was just right for what I wanted during that period of time. I have nothing unpleasant to say. The management always accommodated me and was very fair. But I was a very good employee and could be trusted.
GOOD PEOPLE TO WORK WITH
NONE
Horarios flexibles
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2018, április 16.
Anbie te de trabajo amigable. Are as de descanso como das..
Descsnsos obligatorios
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Clean environment
Cashier, Customer Service, Handling Returns (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2017, július 13.
Liked the people I worked with and beginning during the Christmas Season. I liked wearing a tie if I wanted. I liked being assigned a certain area that was my responsibility for the day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
my particular location in Duluth had awesome people to work with, which made the environment fun to work in.
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2015, augusztus 4.
The salary at JCP is basic. Most employees start of at 8-9 per hour. However, the company will also compensate you based on your experience. I enjoyed working with my managers and peers. It was a great working environment. Friendly managers and employees. The only issue i found was the company only offered part time positions which meant no health benefits and not enough hours given.
Pro érvek
positive work environment, free lunches, compensates based on experience
Kontra érvek
small salary, not enough hours, no health benefits if part time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Can be like High School
Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2015, május 31.
I have had some of the best and some of the absolute worst Manager's working with this company.
Most manager's would rather sit in their office and play on facebook on their phones or were incompetent when it came to their own jobs.
The company really doesn't allow for most advancement and in general, they have no problem disregarding their employee's as nothing more then working drones.
Benefit's are a joke at best.
When the store closed, 99% of the employee's were not eligible for a severance package, including one woman who had worked there for 30 years. Granted, I didn't expect some grand, jaw dropping package, but when you work with a company for a number of years and get laid off, due to no fault of your own, you expect at least a little something. Working there for 30 years, you absolutely should get a package. Not JCP.
I had thought about transferring considering all the jobs I could do within the company, finding a place at another store would be easy, however, when I heard that, I almost walked out before my time was done. Even the Store Manager was disgusted with it. To her credit, she was on the phone for days with corporate, fighting them to get us what we deserved. (Don't get many like that) But the answer was still, NO.
It's a Job
Poor Managment, Poor Benefit's, Treat their emploee's like dogs
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
JcPenney
Seasonal Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2014, október 15.
easygoing and exciting. Ive learned about different people and how to handle situations at hand.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Amazing culture
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2014, október 14.
Great place to work where team work is key and "We" is promoted instead of "I". If I was not relocating for school, I would not have left the company. They look out for their employees and have an open door policy with management.
The team is rich in cultural diversity and each member valued.
Team work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Part time evenings (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2014, április 2.
A typical work day at J C Penney consisted of helping costumers, opening credit card accounts and making sure the store was kept clean. I learned how to help the customers put different outfits together by color coordinating them. Great team of managers to work with. The management team often left me in charge of running my department and making sure all task were completed. The hardest part of my job working retail you have some good hard working people and you have some not so good people to work with. You just have to know how to plan out the work day to accomodate everyone. The most enjoyable part of the job is at the end of the day when the store closes and you can look around at how neat and clean everything is.
Employee Appreciation Luncheons
A day off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Compant to work at.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2013, október 23.
Customer service was our 1st responsibility. I enjoyed most that I was always on the move.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very family oriented company
Office Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2013, június 20.
JCPenney has been my family for more than 30 years and I could not have asked to be placed with any better company. This company was also behind me on my path to learning everything I could from basic information to very complex studies.

Every department I have worked in was very enjoyable and fulfilling. I have been blessed to have worked with JCPenney for so many years.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Good job for students
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2012, július 9.
It gives you little time for a personal life. Not the best amount of pay long hours and short pay. Not a big window to move up in.
Pro érvek
its a good job for students
no time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very difficult job to do.
Basic Logic Assistant, Human Resources Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2012, március 30.
Signing, scheduling, forcasting sales.
To be more patient.
Good people.
Great
To please everyone
The people.
Pro érvek
family type working environment with employees.
no appreciation
Munkahelyi kultúra
company policies do not match management
Pricing/Signing Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2012, március 30.
Working very hard and not being appreciated.
To continue working hard, but not expecting to be appreciated.
Good people, but cannot do more than company allows.
Hard working and trying to accomplish all goals.
Staying positive.
Seeing and working with people who are like family.
good people
not appreciated

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van