Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Dublin, OH

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Dublin, OH14 értékelés
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 017 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is great to start off with this company, but if you have a passion that you are seeking, this company is only good momentarily. The corporate system is screwed up, and the communication can be the worst that I have ever experienced, but the workers are always like family, and the teamwork on their part is amazing. You also will not be able to celebrate any holidays besides Christmas, or take vacations during the fall, and winter because it is mandatory to be there otherwise you jeopardize your job security. It used to be a wonderful place to be, but over the years they have gotten more money hungry, and inconsiderate to employees needs outside of customer needs.
Great benefits, PTO, Workers are friendly
Kontra érvek
Not enough work-life balance, Too pushy for sales, Mandatory holiday shifts
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The entire holiday season, you will not see your own family much. You get injured on the job, they deny all medical Bill's. Would not recommend working here.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was very far from home I liked it. Management sucked never told you about write ups, always treated people who got credit better, overworked hours always left me tired bus ride home
Discounts, meeting new people
Management, mean customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work at. Everyone is helpful and friendly. Jcpenney is truly one of the best places to work at. Had a lot of help entering work there and everyone is always greeting you. One of the 1st things they tell you is always greet someone no matter what. It can always make someone's day much better.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a retail associate you will get assigned one of two roles, cashier or fitting room attendant. Being a cashier was stressful because you are always gonna get into a fight with a customer over an expired coupon. Fitting room attendant is not as bad but people love to leave piles of clothes on the floor. Half the time shifts are understaffed and the managers aren't flexible with schedules which was bad for me because I was a high school student.
Mandatory meal/break
Kontra érvek
non flexible hours, low pay, and the rudest customers
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot more about photography than I thought it would teach me. I learned a little more about angles and lighting and selling. I will forever use them in my own practice.
Jcp Discounts
Kontra érvek
Part timers get no benefits other than discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a great time working there. However, they were terrible at following schedules correctly and completely ignored people's posted availability. Other than that, great environment and team to work with!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good job to have while l was in school. The pay is not that great but it is acceptable for the work that you would do. There is high turnover and this job is better suited for young adults and anyone looking to make some extra money working part time.
flex hours
low pay
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the salon. The manager was amazing and understanding, but some of the stylists were mean and negative towards the front desk.
Pro érvek
discount, management of the salon
Kontra érvek
people/stylists wanted to run their own books and that's not how things go
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work.The management was good,fair and concern.I learned alot about diamonds,gems stones and gold.My hours were ok.
Good clean place.
breaks to short.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Average day consisted of setting merchandise on the floor until the store opened and we would switch to receiving and sorting the truck in the stockroom. My team and the diversity of the job were my favorite aspects.
Pro érvek
Great team, first shift, no weekends
Lack of adequate compensation
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was hired for the holiday season as part-time help. It was my first time working in retail and was great fun doing something totally different than I had previously done before. I was hired on as full time after the holiday season.
Pro érvek
Discount and learning a new trade
Changing schedule
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for JCP as an associate through high school and college. My manager was great in accommodating my busy school schedule, and letting me come back on summer and Christmas break.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here in the beginning but since the changes to the company i have found it harder to relate to the work. Many managers left and it has made it harder for scheduling and it doesn't feel like the managers really care about you.
fun work enviornment
managers
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés