Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: DuBois, PA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 332 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked during summer and during winter break and loved it. I think it was a very fun job and I was able to learn a lot from it. Very nice people and very laid back although, we always got things done and valued our customers
Nice people
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working in retail and assisting customers with clothing choices. I worked with a wonderful group of individuals who made going to work enjoyable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great work enviorment, really promotes team participation, with flexible schedules. a very diversive company with over 1000 stores nation wide and you are able to transfer if you have life changes and need to relocate.
flexible schedules
Kontra érvek
for me too far of a drive, no full time positions
Munkahelyi kultúra
As much as I love my company and the ideals it supposedly stands for, I find that for many sales associates, we are quite literally unable to advance to a living wage. For as much work as is taken on, there isn't nearly enough compensation.
Pro érvek
Flexible work schedule, friendly management
poor pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coworkers are friendly and lively. Customers can be very nitpicky about their coupons. Hardest part of the job is trying to please everyone involved, but that's always impossible even out of the work environment.
Pro érvek
wonderful staff and lower managment
Kontra érvek
little healthcare, no fulltime, changing employee discounts, no employee appreciation
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working at JCPenney. The whole staff is like one big happy family. My favorite part of my job however, is helping costumers and knowing they left happy because of me.It can be difficult though when you get an angry coustmer but I do whatever I can so that they leave feeling better than when they came.
Pro érvek
employee discount, frendly staff, felxible with my schedule
Kontra érvek
different schedule every week, very few hours certian times of the year