Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Dover, DE

12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 567 értékelés megtekintése
JCPenneys
JCP Typical day at work for the most part is pleasant, busy. The method of what is learned is different everyday in every aspect. Management is there, however there is a sense of strong individual control that exist there. The workplace culture is hunky-dory, but we could have more male present to do alot of the bucky carring, lifting, which is the hardest part of operations, mechandise. At the end of the day JCP is a great place to work and its also what you make it.. Postive Attitude, brings positive results within any employment.
Outstanding employee discounts, Flexible hours, Paid PTO
Kontra érvek
Permanet Schedule Availability (Flexibility)
1,0
Employees are treated unfairly
You can ask the same question daily and get a different answer daily from ALL Corporate staff. The District Managers and Store Managers fight for power at every opportunity.
Discount
Kontra érvek
Negative view towards customers.
2,0
Don't do it
I worked there for 2.5 years and advanced quickly. Despite being a full time supervisor, I was denied benefits. HR is literally the worst I've ever had to work with. She would change the schedule with no notice. Would say "that's not my problem", when presented with issues. Had the schedule all screwed up, frequently leaving you by yourself an entire shift with no break coverage. If you tried to get an issue resolved by going above her, you would be made to sit in her office and apologize. I took a two week vacation due to a family emergency and wasn't paid for it until I escalated it to corporate after trying to reach both HR and the GM multiple times. No support AT ALL. Upper management is never held accountable for anything. I've heard from newer employees that they felt forced to apply for the jcp card or else they were told they wouldn't get hours, however they're afraid to say anything about it for fear of repercussions. I loved my clients and the position I had, but it wasn't worth dealing with a bunch of power tripping crazies.
Great clients, gratis
Kontra érvek
Poor management, pressure to get credit applications, no breaks, no substantial training, HR is a joke, no support from management
Fine Jweelry
The hours are not conducive to someone who is looking for a full time job. The perks are good and I love the atmosphere. there is a stress on pushing the JcPenny credit card and Find more. However they do sometimes offer lunch
great discount
not full time
3,0
Just no
I loved Penneys for the atmosphere until a new manager came and ruined it. It was very slow and we didn't make much money. Sometimes hours were cut to save on productivity.
Discount
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Family oriented work team
Overall good place to work. Offered good initiatives to the associates. And the management team honestly cared about the employees, and treated them with respect.
discount
Kontra érvek
short hours for pt associates
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very Friendly place to work at.
I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking to find quick employment. It is also a very friendly atmosphere to work at. While I was employed here, I really took my job, seriously. I don't have anything bad to say about this store or company.
Pro érvek
Frienliness of co-workers and customers.
N/A
fun place to work for.
like working with my co-workers, wonderful place to work for. We worked as a team. Management was great. I put product on the floor & stocking ..
wonderful co-workers
Kontra érvek
pay rate wasn't good & no pay raises
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney is a great place to work. The managers treat you like family. Also they help you with great customer service. I learned great customer service. I had great co-workers. The hardest part of the job was the recovery.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
adults working in a middle school enviroment
this job is not all what its cracked up to be the management is poor and ratio between associtates is customers is low I would not advise anyone to apply here sometimes your on your feet 6-7 hours straight before getting a 15 min break if you even get one depending how many available other associtates are there to cover each others breaks...
and lets not speak about the dress code or the fact that the higher officials treat the employees like their in middle school.....
Pro érvek
the customers make your day better
Kontra érvek
the management needs a reevaluation
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work and claim your way up on the company
stocked items as needed and provided customer service I learned about various departments my management and co-workers were great teachers and showed me the ropes it was a fairly easy job to do I loved the environment
long breaks
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Develop and maintain own clientele.
Deliver an excellent customer service experience including selling, suggesting additional related merchandise, maintaining stocks, and appearance.
Open new charge accounts weekly.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés