Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: District Heights, MD

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
4 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 249 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like meeting new people. talking to the customer. the hardest part is to get new customers in the salon. The work environment is the best working one I have been in via the other salon I have worked in.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a very lovely place to work especially because of the very friendly staff members. They make you feel very welcome Being my first job in America gave me opportunity to interact with customers and learnt how they react when they are not satisfied with our services The hardest part of the job is the very long hours you have to stand on your feet ..
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JC Pennney can be rewarding and lots of fun. Working with a team of people with the same goal in mind of giving outstanding customer service is rewarding.
Pro érvek
Being part of te team
Kontra érvek
No full time hours
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being therefor a year is really a trial. The management is really poor. there are only one manager who does their job correctly and also understands that life events happen. The work ethics of most is very High School. A typical day never starts correctly without it being drama or confusion. I learned however to have more patience, and BETTER customer service. Employees do what they want when they want. Employees always have an attitude when speaking to a customer. It is a good FIRST job to go to so you can learn what NOT todo.
Pro érvek
your discount and coupons
Kontra érvek
Everything else
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.