JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Des Peres, MO

16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 437 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace.
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Des Peres, MO2019, május 18.
The one I worked at in West County Mall had very poor management. I don’t think they still have the same managers so it might have changed since then.
1,0
Poor Training, Immature Staff
Salon Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Des Peres, MO2019, április 10.
The first day I was put at the front desk, alone. The actual receptionist was in the back gossiping with the manager. They seemed annoyed, as if it were my fault I didn’t have any training or knowledge of the system. I had to constantly run to the back when clients wanted to be checked out or purchase items. Everyone just sat on their phones and complained. The manager wasn’t even in the salon an hour into the shift.
Kontra érvek
Rude staff, no breaks, poor communication
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun quick pace work place
Jcp Merchandise Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Des Peres, MO2018, szeptember 8.
I come in I work hard and I do whatever my boss asks me to do with a smile on my face even if I know I might not be able to finish all the tasks I’ve been given even though I will try my hardest to finish them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Decent work environment
Human Resources Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Des Peres, MO2018, július 6.
Room for advancement but very young and inexperienced managers. Pay is lower than other retailers so hard to keep good associates on board. High pressured and fast paced. If you can keep up then you can do well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
3,0
Hot, stressful
JCPenney Sales Associates (Volt alkalmazott) –  Des Peres, MO2017, szeptember 3.
Working at Jcpenny helped me a lot as far as talking with customers and keeping a great attitude. A typical day at work was stocking and cleaning the floor, talking with customers and really creating a relationship with your customers. The stressful part about working there is people are extremely rude but If you just keep smiling and do exactly as you were trained to do then it should be okay. The best part about working there is the discount and the ability to grow.
Discounts
No AC
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Normal reatil day
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Des Peres, MO2017, június 25.
My day started off with customer returns, spent a lot of time merchandising, putting in orders online for customers, may put some outfits together. Management wouldn't want to help out with certain duties because it was too much to do, they would care more about sales and numbers more than their employees, there was almost little to no encouragement until we got new managers. We would spend hours on the registers during the weekends and spend about 1-3 hours cleaning up after the store closed for the day. They are big on selling their customers credit cards and rewards cards. The dress code is business casual, jeans and tennis shoes were not allowed at all.
employee discounts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
New name for JCPenney, APPLE "TURN OVER" = understatement
Appliance Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Des Peres, MO2017, február 13.
Company wide it's a frustrating place. IE simply to try and promptly communicate. No support for the appliance supervisors. They have this wonderful thing to go and create a 2 way communication except 99.9% of the time the answer people don't have a clue. Part of running the dept is you will have to ring out customers from other dept's (kids) while you are trying to wait on your own customers all the while you and the people you supervise have metrics to hit. Or you will have your registers taken over from people coming over because in their dept the registers are broke again. The appliance dept's have had brand new printers the company cannot get to print 7 months after grand opening. Need to print appliance specs for a customer, here is an embarrassing nope...

The list goes on. From being REQUIRED to steal the competitions employees so you can staff your dept. to free "setup" and delivery very poor signage verbiage, lying installers, to senior JCP back people (the few to afraid to leave) will tell you it's just a never ending cartoon and a total unnecessary one for YEARS... Store mgmt likes to whisper a lot... The morning rally meetings are especially inspiring, how many credit (ICAPS) are you going to get today?

Do your homework call / ask AROUND.
Pro érvek
Associate discount. Good benefits unless you have an issue, beyond horrible bureaucracy.
Kontra érvek
Managment, severe turn over, broken equipment, no direct communication
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Jcpenny
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Des Peres, MO2017, január 2.
Jcpenny helped me a lot with customer service because I was pretty antisocial with a lot of people, The environment was OK at jcpenny I felt welcomed!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Hair Stylist
Senior Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Des Peres, MO2015, augusztus 30.
Booked clients hourly, selling retail. Each client different styles. I like the individual personalities & making each client feel special.
Great Benefits, Goals
Pay range lower
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, good job, good discounts
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Des Peres, MO2015, augusztus 20.
The management and people were all very nice; pretty flexible hours; could set your own availability; it was a great first job to have
Pro érvek
Great atmosphere, diverse, fun, Good pay, Not too difficult, Recognition for doing something positive
Kontra érvek
Not enough employees to go around.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Cover Letter
o Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Des Peres, MO2015, február 28.
Greetings,
As a goal oriented individual with five years of experience in serving the public,having the ability to give and serve others with honor and genuine interest gives me a great sense of satisfaction. Being one who is authentically attentive and enjoys conversing with others, I am qualified to assist customers during the difficult decision making situations. As well as determined I am willing to learn the variety of services that your company offers, master the information, and deliver superb customer service. I've mastered documenting data, explaining products and services to customers, building relationships with customers and understand their needs, strong communication skills and I've learned how to exhibit impeccable customer service. I am seeking a professional opportunity to sharpen my customer skill as well as grow in and with the company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 5Jelentés
Sales and Support
Sales & Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Des Peres, MO2015, január 14.
This was my first job right out high school and I truly enjoyed working here. On a daily basis I would do anything from assemble furniture, prep merchandise for the sales floor, or help customers load furniture into their personal vehicles.

I had a great group of co-workers that I worked with each day.

Hardest part of the job was keeping up with catalog orders during the Christmas Holidays.

Most enjoyable part of the job was the people who I worked with.
Co-Workers, engaging job duties
Kontra érvek
Little room for advancement, or pay raise.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Nice workplace
Support Team Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Des Peres, MO2014, október 8.
I like socializing with co-workers while working. JC Penney is a nice somewhat quiet working environment. The managers there are nice people.
Pro érvek
Medium paced job (walking around stocking items); assisting customers;
Kontra érvek
Somewhat long commute (still bearable). Also short work weeks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Atmosphere,fun while being professional.
HAIRSTYLIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Des Peres, MO2014, szeptember 10.
I loved doing hair, fun with customers, co-workers. Did all aspects of haircutting and styling,sold retail, made appointments.
Provide excellent training.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 4Jelentés
Extremely productive
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Des Peres, MO2013, augusztus 1.
Work was always productive, even though sometimes it was a heavy load. I learned how to handle customer problems and concerns in a formal fashion. Management's goal was simple , and it was to complete your job, create excellent customer service and you'll be fine. The hardest part of my job, in the beginning, were memorizing the brands and location of each brand being that the store was so big. Everything else such as handling the registers, customers, and lines came extremely easy to me.
Pro érvek
located by many food places
short brakes

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van