JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Dayton, OH

22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 658 értékelés megtekintése
Terrible place to work.
Appliance department supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2019, december 6.
Worst manager I’ve worked for in my life. The whole experience was just awful and would not recommend to anyone. He gives new meaning to the term “bully”.
Loved this job
CSR/Merchandising Assistant in Training (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2019, augusztus 20.
I love retail so this job was a love for me. The employees and management were both amazing. I would absolutely recommend this place. My coworkers became a family and that's how it should be.
Fast-Paced, Competitive and Supportive Environment
Cashier/Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2018, december 16.
Overall the job had challenges, and you learn something new almost every day. It has good communication throughout the whole store using walkie-talkies, so this helps greatly with teamwork. After closing, we can sometimes be a bit silly while cleaning up, which also helps the job be a bit more enjoyable. Overall I enjoyed my time working with this company.
Pro érvek
Good teamwork, free food during holidays, occasional employee cookouts and other events
fast past work place
Operations Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2018, április 4.
Examined merchandise to verify that it was correctly priced and displayed.
Assigned employees to specific duties to best meet the needs of the store.
Instructed staff on appropriately handling difficult and complicated sales.
Generated repeat business through exceptional customer service.
Conducted store inventories once per quarter.
25% employee discount
no promotion opp.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
very productive and friendly environment
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2018, január 18.
great teamwork. nice breaks. easy task. kind , understanding managers. most difficult part would be upset customers but the managers would handle it very well.
Customer service
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2017, december 17.
typical day at the store trainnig for a team leader fork lift driver. worked other departments. learn how to interact with all people. being on my feet for more than eight hours..
cashier
being on my feet
Assisted customers locate merchandise
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH 454312017, szeptember 18.
JC Penney was a pleasant place to work with many different cultures and requirements. It was enjoyable and helping gentlemen locate appropriate styles and fit was extremely rewarding
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Not as many hours or equity of pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
quick paced, fun
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2017, szeptember 10.
personally i was only a seasonal sales associate so i wasn't there for long but from what i know it was a fun quick paced environment with decent break times. you have to be able to be on your feet for a while especially with walking around the store constantly but overall its good.
pay, decent breaks
Kontra érvek
rushing around the store all the time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Used to be a fun place to work
JCPenney Sales support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2017, szeptember 5.
Used to be a good company to work for but now they usually do not have the hours or advancement opportunities that they used to. They had financial issues a few years ago and it greatly effected pay, benefits, overtime ect.
Discount, flexible schedules
Kontra érvek
Not enough recognition for hard working associates
I enjoyed working at JCPenney
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2017, augusztus 3.
The management and other employees were great. I worked there nights and weekends to make extra money. I enjoyed working there. I enjoyed helping the customers find what they needed. It was very hectic during the Christmas season.
Discount on merchandise
Kontra érvek
Your schedule is always changing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Family- friendly work environment with hard working associates.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2017, július 21.
JC Penney was a great first job to have, right before going off to college. My co-workers were friendly and helpful when needed. Most days we're busy, which was a good thing for me. The managers, for the most part, were helpful. I did see issues with discrimination from some of the higher level employees, when theft became an ongoing problem within the store. That experience is what led me to quit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management is declining store
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2017, július 7.
I learned so many things and it's time for me to take my talents somewhere else, and grow. Management in this location (Dayton Mall) is horrible and they need to be fired. We barely have enough sales associates to work daily. The most enjoyable part of the job is making the customers happy and satisfied. The hardest part of the job is working with poor management. The management team does not know how to talk to adults. They treat us like were kids.
Kontra érvek
poor management, management not following labor laws
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just a job to most people there
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2017, június 26.
Most of the employees are just there as part time employees looking for the paycheck. A typical day is standing behind the register, fixing displays, and pushing as hard as you can to get customers to sign up for JCP cards.
Kontra érvek
No one is very passionate about this position
Cool place
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2016, október 14.
Co-workers and managers are really nice and helpful. Had to clean store every night before closing. People left dressing rooms and aisles dirty. I enjoyed building relationships with my co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great staff to work with
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton Mall, Dayton Ohio2016, szeptember 30.
Start with walking my areas of responsibility pulling sales results and credit results. I also always checked out attendance log.
I started on the sales floor and worked my way up I learned where to look for information on the computer, how to buy, do sets and train employees.
Management constantly walking the floor asking questions giving suggestions lending a hand when needed.
My coworkers were great we all looked out for one another always had one another's back. We had a great support system.
Hardest part trying to stay ahead of recovery with lots of work and too little people.
interacting with my customers and my associates.
Pro érvek
great discounts some flex with schedules in emergencies
working nights, weekends holidays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive work environment to excel in upward mobility.
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2016, június 28.
A typical work day included making sure the store looked presentable, working the cash register and ringing customers and helping them with purchases, information, and assisting them any way they needed to ensure the receive the best customer service.

Working at JC Penney has a strong emphasis on the Golden Rule, or treating others the way one would like to be treated. Being a part of the staff and working with customers will teach patience, neatness, respect and how to enjoy the work environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work but pay should be alittle higher for ALL employees
Sales Representative/Make-up Artist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2015, július 8.
Excellent people and a good working environment. You will work hard but if you willing to stay with JCPenney, you will benefit in the long run.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Sales Clerk
Sales clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton Mall2015, április 23.
Resolved customer queries and processed customer orders both telephonically and in person. team player mindset and exceptional cash-handling accuracy, keeping store shelves/racks clean and accessible and setting up sales floor marketing displays.
25% discount on purchases, great work place
seasonal work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
nice
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2014, szeptember 28.
I liked working with people and helping people find things. The people were very nice
N/A
Needs to let the Stylist know they will not be doing hair the first 6-9mos
Hair Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2014, április 29.
I enjoyed the job, but didn't sign up to be a Receptionist. I am a hairstylist and that is wat I signed up for. The job was a little difficult but, I am good with talking to people and have a pleasant attitude.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van