Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Davenport, IA

32 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 597 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good team work helping each other in need
Payment is quite low for me to sustain me. While going to collage and working in a low wage is not enough for me to pay fee. Also I am a certified Nursing assistant, I am going to school for Nursing. I am trying to find a job that is helpful for my career.
Nice place to work.
Good place to work, unfortunately the hours are not available unless part time is what you're looking for. Management is great, very employee orientated. Co-workers great attitude to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it was a good expericence
It was a good day at work. I have learned the work expericences and how tiring it can be, but after you get money you feel good about working and yourself. The hardest part was being there for hours and working at night to the morning.
JCPenney's
JCPenney is a great first time job for teens who are still in high school. Management team some of them are very nice very helpful. it's very diverse.
25% discount sometimes 30%
Favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great when it was busy
Some days would drag on but others would have a constant rush of people coming to the checkout line. I actually preferred the busy days because it would make the time go by faster. Sometimes the customers were hard to deal with but the manager took care of them.
Pro érvek
Great holiday hours, loved the people who worked there.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, not enough time to eat.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be fun if co-workers are fun. Retail can kill at Christmas.
Must enjoy helping people and be willing to give extra at Holiday time. It's too bad you have to be concerned about theft, but it's part of the job. I really hated watching people and having to make a call about their shopping behavior. Really appreciated the store discount.
Pro érvek
Good feeling you get after helping someone.
Kontra érvek
Returns, Holiday extra hours, stress.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the lunch room was a fun and productive place
It was a fun experience, everything was calm. I learn some responsibility how to work the cashier and how to talk to customers. The hardest part of the job was when you couldn't find the product and then customers start to yell at you and so did the trainers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
managment is very up beat and happy,,,eager to help employees
im working as a seasonal employee for Christmas help, I have never met such a helpful management team in all my years of working, tThey are energetic and acknowledge each and every employee, They truly boost the moral of employees at this store
Pro érvek
management very helpful and energetic
hard working place
I only attented for a few months but it was a pretty good job it just didn't work with my schedule while I was in High School but overall it was pretty cool.
longer lunch
bad with flexible hours
Good work place
I love my job as a Jcpenney associate. Where I currently go to school I was unable to continue working due to no JCP being near me. I worked inside Jcpenney for two years and then moved to the Sephora inside Jcpenney. I love all my managers. In both places it is fast paced and busy. It always gives you something to do. The discount is wonderful. I was involved in a lot during high school and they were really good about working around my sports/clubs/events. And if for some reason you couldn't get it off, many co-workers would take the shift for you. You can't really blame JCPenney for this, but my biggest complaint would be co-workers. Since I now work in the Sephora, I don't have to worry about it due to limited staff in there. A lot of the employees hired by the management are just there to get paid, but often forget you have to do your job for it to be worth anyone's time. I found myself, as an associate, picking up the slack of my fellow co workers, which often left me irritated. The only thing I would improve would be my co-workers, but that isn't all on the Jcpenney, but more on the disrespectful people.
Pro érvek
incentives for specific things, plenty of hours, flexible availability.
co-workers, holiday hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved workin at jcpenneys
I will recommend this job to anyone. I enjoyed working there. My bosses and co workers were fun to be around and they made the day go fast. I only left because of a sudden family emergency.
Pro érvek
Great people to work for
Okay place to start
Management seemed confused at the time and the dock station was almost always a mess. There was a lot of new hires that made my own hours decrease. The turnover rate seemed low.
Kontra érvek
Managers won't have your back.
Fast paced work enviroment
A typical day of work entailed lots of repetitive conversation and tidying, I don't really like having to repeat myself all day so that part of the job was a downside. I also don't think I was trained very well so there were things on the register that still confused me. The management was friendly enough, I like how positive they were for every person that sold a card, it was very encouraging in the morning meetings. The hardest part of the job for me was not knowing policies for certain things, so trying to figure out the best course of action in some situations was nerve wracking. I enjoyed the times I got to go out on the floor on my own and tidy up the clothing, and I liked my discount. I didn't really like having to interact with so many people every day, but that is because I have social anxiety, so overall the job wasn't for me.
Discount
Large customer traffic
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an awesome place to work and i really enjoyed interacting with the customers.
Try your best and you will succeed. I love this job I really wish I couldve stayed. We had 15 min breaks which was nice. Some customers was really rude. Others was amazing and understanding
Long breaks, nice benifits
Some customers was rude
Great Starter Job
I worked here at 16. It was a great starter job leading to more retail career options.
They worked with my schedule. I was treated fairly and never over or under scheduled. It really was what you made of it ! My supervisors were very knowledgable and helpful
Jc Penney's Holiday Associate
I went to work operated a pallit jack and carried some boxes unpacked stuff manegment was good co works were not the gratest. Grate holiday job if you need extra money
fun
I think this is my second time writing this, but I did love working there. Just a fun environment. I love socializing with customers and seeing them so happy.
fun
shortbreaks
JCP Associate
Come in, help with customer needs, keep area clean and show worthy. Maintain tills, and floor, while providing customers with all their needs and expectations. work with multiple customers and once. work with others in the company in a proper and friendly manner. All are very nice to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is a good place and I have learned a great deal.
They will work with your schedule if you have another job and they also give you a birthday card for your birthday and great discounts if you work for them.
Great Company, Would Recommend to anyone
JC Penny is a great company with well informed, experienced management. Your work is always appreciated and awarded. I would recommend this company to anyone.
Excellent Culture and Work/Life Balance
Very supportive of schooling.
Great community involvement.

Great benefits (medical/dental/401K)

Fulltime Paid time off really good.
Excellent full time benefits
Kontra érvek
Room for advancement to a certain point.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés