JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Davenport, FL

25 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 029 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management and team worked together to make a efficient work environment.
Cashier / Fullfilment (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davenport, FL2019, november 15.
Management and team worked together to make a efficient work environment. Great place for a team or independent worker. Keeps all customers on top priority and team members feel comfortable and responsible for their tasks.
Great place and people
Appliance Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davenport, FL2019, február 26.
Job was fun and staff is great but pay is low and hours are bad. Schedule is terrible. Great for part time work and atmosphere is nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
They were a very good company to work for. They treated their employee great. Their customer service saw terrific.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davenport, FL2018, október 18.
I would clock in straighten. Greet every customer with a smile and help them. Take them where the needed to go and find what they needed even in a different department. If someone did not speak English then I would find someone to help them that spoke their language. I would do what ever the manager needed done even if it was in my area. I would ask them to describe what it was if I didn't know what or how to do it. I would stay longer if they were short hand if I was asked to. I worked individually or as a team. If I noticed something was done or priced wrong I would bring it to the manager attention. Most enjoyable part was working with the employees and learning and helping the customers and making them happy.
Pro érvek
Is working with all kinds of customers and employees nationality wise and mood wise, to deal with all the differences.
Kontra érvek
The business was in financial trouble and was doing cut backs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fine, but mainly geared towards recent high school graduates
Sales Consultant, Lead Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davenport, FL2018, március 6.
They are used to a high turnover and therefore do not respect the employees they currently have. They treat you as if you are only temporary even if you have every intention of staying on.
Working at J C Penney
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davenport, FL2018, január 9.
Although the job was demanding and could be stressful, my coworker's were amazing. We worked hard but had fun! J C Penney as a company has great benefits but salaries could be higher and there a limited career advancement opportunities. Cuts on companies department supervisors and having to oversee 3 departments was challenging and underpaid.
Coworkers
Holiday hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible company to work for
Home Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davenport, FL2018, január 2.
Typical day of work was basically cleaning the whole store by yourself, management was a joke, due to the lack of leadership from the store manager himself.
I would recomment JCpenney
Sales Associate (part time) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Davenport, FL2017, július 11.
JCPenney is ok to work at but you will not get a lot of hours, So if that is what you are looking for this is not the place to work. You will get some weeks 20 hours and some 10 hours. So that is the part time work there.

They do expect you to ask the customers at check out if they want to sign up for a credit card or place an online order as well as be sure to tell them to go online and rate there service today. If you don't the manager standing near by you will write up your daily performance. So they are watching you. You do have quota's to meet. So you do need to work it is not a place to relax.

Yet, it is also very fast paced. The training does need some work. They do kind of just let you go to work with very little training and give you a "corrective" formal write up if you make a mistake. It can be deflating.

On the flip side it can be a good place to work once you get the hang of it but it can take some time. Best advice is just do your best. Do what you are told. Figure it out and go with the flow.

JCPenney is a nice company but like all companies that are in retail they do not have time to train and hey expect you to just know what to do.
Flexible Schedules
Kontra érvek
No benefits for part time employees. Schedules can change at anytime. Better check them daily.
Environment
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Davenport, FL2017, április 21.
Jc Penney is a great place to work. The core value is to do unto others as you would have them do to you.

The staff I work with is always willing to help. The management team although very nice and helpful (they are only helpful when they are available). Basically, they are always busy, training is had to get but once you get the training you need the job is easy.

I love the job and the people. If you want to work in retail honestly this is hands down the best company.

As a Sales Associate your typical day if you open would be to open your register, walk your department and be sure there are no hazzards left on the floor. Make sure your displays are nice and neat. Usually, the closing staff will do this but just incase something needs to be done.

Check with your department manager to find out what needs to be done in the department and work on that task. Always, Always, stop whatever you are working on and assist any and every customer. No matter what you do the customer is always first. No matter what!

The hardest part of the job is just getting the training. The rest is CAKE.
Pro érvek
No micro management but you are held accountable.
Kontra érvek
Closing takes over an hour at night.
Sales Associate
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Davenport, FL2017, április 8.
I love the people who work at this store. I've been here for 6 months and I have never worked with such a great group of people. The management are very nice as well.
Pro érvek
Excellent savings with additional disvount. Fun place. Great group of people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Something new in my life
Jewelry Expert (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davenport, FL2017, április 4.
I had never worked in a clothing store. Imagine how intrigued I was. The most enjoyable part of the job is to interact every day. Provide an excellent customer service is my passion.
Great overall job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davenport, FL 338372016, november 11.
A typical day at work consisted of clocking in going to the front, handling customer servile and organizing clothes in surrounding area.
I learned how to stock, handle returns and process online orders threw catalog. Management was just like any co worker and treated us all like one big family. Co-workers were family to me all very close tight bonds. Hardest part of the job would be handling online returns. Most enjoyably part of the job was meeting all the people who came to the store and went there checkout.
Pro érvek
Great at work events and good discounts on clothes.
Kontra érvek
Coupons being slightly misleading and abused by costumers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exciting place to work with plenty of opportunities for advancement
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davenport, FL2016, október 25.
What I enjoyed the most was that the job allowed me to regularly engaged with and help customers. The job also helped me form lasting connections and bonds with my co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive environment/Positive place to work
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Davenport, FL2016, május 28.
Typical work day is prepping the salon for clients in the morning, printing out each stylists clients and providing them with client consent forms. Teaming up with the stylists to provide excellent customer service and helping a team associate if they fall behind schedule. Taking care of upset customers and making sure they are completely satisfied when they leave. Setting daily goals for each stylist they need to reach by the end of each work day, this insures we reach our goal each month. Running the front desk and booking appointments, helping out other stylists that run behind, posting hourly reports on sales. Walking the floor during slow times and engaging with customers to stop in our salon and come have a service done today. Always busy and always moving during the day. Schedules, scans, layouts, pricing, calling appointments for the next day, calling 60 non return clients to let them know about or specials for the next month.

Ive learned that no matter how long you have been in the industry you are going to always learn something new that is going to help you grow down the road. Even though the customer may be wrong we still do everything in our power to make sure they have a great experience in our salon and provide them with outstanding service. That with great customer services comes with providing great customer service also with your co-workers. Creating a great bond with your team will keep them happy and be more willing to work with you instead of against you. Your co-workers are are you foundation, if you have a great team you will have greater rate of success.
  több...

The hardest part about my job is trying find talented stylists. Talented stylists are hard to find but when you find them you treasure them. In my industry I work in stylists sometimes tend to have poor attendance and with poor attendance comes unhappy customers that have appointments already set up. When you have to let go of talented stylists due to attendance is that hardest part because now you have lost revenue and need to find a stylist that has a clientele following as well as talented.

My most enjoyable part of my day is seeing my salon working smoothing and smiling faces. My team gives me the greatest smile I could ever ask for. I love seeing my team have great success while promoting retail and re-booking their clients for their next visit. My team works very hard every day to bring as much revenue as possible. And when the clients take our surveys they are the most enjoyable responses that are said about our services. When the clients leave happy and hug my stylists in great thanks.
  kevesebb
401K, fun environment to work in
not enough store recognition
2,0
Cool Team
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davenport, FL2015, március 29.
You will always keep busy and you will get the pleasure of working with all types of people so do not set your expectations too high. If you cannot comply with high amounts of tasks, this is not the position for you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Good Place To Work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davenport, FL2015, január 20.
Provided customer service, assisted customer with any/all questions, organized department, operated cash register.
I learned to provide better customer service and enjoyed working with all co-workers.
Most enjoyable part of job was meeting new people and helping them with their purchases.
I gained more experience with working with all types of people and loved collaborating with my co-workers and managers.
Fun Place no money
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davenport, FL2014, december 5.
Great Place to work with. The staff is great everyone gets along. Management is good and friendly to work with. Hours and pay are the worst thing.
Staff
Hours and Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
this position was fantastic as I had to deal and do multitasking but unfortunately they closed the Department down and I had to take early retirement.
corordenator in custom decoration (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davenport, FL2014, október 11.
I am seeking a part time position where I can deal with customers an orders
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to learn about reatil
Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davenport, FL2014, március 15.
I learned so much about retail and sales floor. also I got the chance to practice my computer typing, and scanners.
I also learned a lot about costumer serves.
Pro érvek
My Supervisor always gave us Gift cards.
Kontra érvek
The manager had Mood changes, we didn't know when he was having a good day or a bad day.
Respectful Workplace
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Davenport, FL2013, június 15.
A typical workday is pretty laid back but when its busy it gets hectic.

Managent is fun but they also like to get the job done. They're also approachable and they have great sense of humor.

My co-workers and I get along really well. We joke all the time.

Since I'm a guy, the hardest part of the job is lifting and moving fixtures.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the people.
Potlucks
The ealy morning shifts
2,0
Industry up and downs
Information & Closing Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davenport, FL2013, február 18.
Not stable industry. No benefits.
Enjoyed my job. Loved talking with people from different countries.
close to home
no benefits
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van