Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Daly City, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Daly City, CA11 értékelés
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 017 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company needs to review the type of styles in apparel,price and sales.The receiving of inventory needs to be changed to become a less labor process.
Self service in the shoe and lingerie departments must be full service not to continue the theft issue.
Good benefits
Management shows favouritism
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney is not the best com. Low payroll severance pay sucks district h/r did not know cal labor laws gave in to customer even when policies were in place
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was a interesting work experience! The staff was great to work with besides the rude / horrible management. Overall it was a good time working at JCPenney’s.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working there, great discount, I just couldn't maintain full-time position when going to school. The hours are flexible. The associates are friendly, management can be a little demanding at times.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This being my forst ever job it was easy and I was able to get quick experience as well as make new friends. Management was fair even offered to talk if we needed anything.
Free lunch on occasion
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
We basically did retail during our shifts. We would recover the store/ our designated department and ring customers up whenever there is a line. The associates there are all very nice but the management there is horrible. They're constantly expecting more than what the associate can handle. They say flexible schedules but when you need a day off for a doctors apt. They will schedule you when they see that you requested the day off and the request got rejected.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it can be a fun place to work at times but it all depends n who you are working with and your job title. This job is very boring at times or extremely stressful due to the way management goes at certain events coming up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work consisted of organization an communication with costumers and their comments/concerns. Management was very vain; deal breaker. Pay was below-avg.
Unfocused staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a fun place to work. I have lerned my first experience of being a cashier in jc penny and its so easy thanx to the managers. the hardest job at the work is staying until 1 am or 2 am depending on the clean up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When there's an event there's usually food where you can eat. However, the manager usually gets subway. So if you don't mind eating subway then this job is for you!
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a lot of fun working for JCP. It helped me see what it is that I want to do in my life. I find that I like working with people and that I'm good at it. If asked, I'd work for JCP again.
Pro érvek
fast pace, good management, great benefits
Kontra érvek
Its not enough hours if you're not a manager
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés