JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Daly City, CA

11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 466 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Ok
Petson (Volt alkalmazott) –  Daly City, CA2019, szeptember 22.
Jcpenney is not the best com. Low payroll severance pay sucks district h/r did not know cal labor laws gave in to customer even when policies were in place
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney ( Sales Associate)
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Daly City, CA2019, július 19.
JCPenney was a interesting work experience! The staff was great to work with besides the rude / horrible management. Overall it was a good time working at JCPenney’s.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy Place to work, fast paced
Signing Lead / Asset Protection Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Daly City, CA2018, november 20.
I liked working there, great discount, I just couldn't maintain full-time position when going to school. The hours are flexible. The associates are friendly, management can be a little demanding at times.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great if you are looking for something simple and temporary
Product Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Daly City, CA2018, július 2.
This being my forst ever job it was easy and I was able to get quick experience as well as make new friends. Management was fair even offered to talk if we needed anything.
Pro érvek
Free lunch on occasion
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
productive, nice workers
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Daly City, CA2017, október 8.
We basically did retail during our shifts. We would recover the store/ our designated department and ring customers up whenever there is a line. The associates there are all very nice but the management there is horrible. They're constantly expecting more than what the associate can handle. They say flexible schedules but when you need a day off for a doctors apt. They will schedule you when they see that you requested the day off and the request got rejected.
Munkahelyi kultúra
depends on who you work with
Merchandise Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Daly City, CA2017, szeptember 26.
it can be a fun place to work at times but it all depends n who you are working with and your job title. This job is very boring at times or extremely stressful due to the way management goes at certain events coming up.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Crowded
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Daly City, CA2017, szeptember 18.
A typical day at work consisted of organization an communication with costumers and their comments/concerns. Management was very vain; deal breaker. Pay was below-avg.
Unfocused staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
really fun place to work
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Daly City, CA2017, május 30.
its a fun place to work. I have lerned my first experience of being a cashier in jc penny and its so easy thanx to the managers. the hardest job at the work is staying until 1 am or 2 am depending on the clean up.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
food
Merchandise Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Daly City, CA2017, május 3.
When there's an event there's usually food where you can eat. However, the manager usually gets subway. So if you don't mind eating subway then this job is for you!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
5,0
Great people, fun workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Daly City, CA2014, október 14.
I had a lot of fun working for JCP. It helped me see what it is that I want to do in my life. I find that I like working with people and that I'm good at it. If asked, I'd work for JCP again.
Pro érvek
fast pace, good management, great benefits
Kontra érvek
Its not enough hours if you're not a manager
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van