Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Dallas, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Dallas, TX101 értékelés
101 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 162 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
great work place everyone is very friendly. The employees make sure everyone is ok and if they need help they will not hesitate to help you. I was on a temp
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s bombastic! Crazy good! Can’t get enough! Like! Love it! Gotta have it! Bees knees! Feels too good to be true! I hope this goes on forever! You heard
Munkahelyi kultúra
All the company cares about is JCPENNEY CREDIT CARD. If you can sell multiple per day & trick customers into high interest rates & debt, you’ll do awesome!
Discount on clothes
Managers very rude, long hours, staying until 2am after closing, low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenny was a good learning environment for me serving two teams with good communication to while we incrementally deliver products to our user.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here for about 4 months & I loved it, it was the best job I met a lot of people I got to talk to new people everyday all of my coworkers were very friendly as soon as I started working there
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are not paid what your worth. You will be over worked and under paid. Maximum responsibility and no pay increases- no matter how well you do your job or meet expectations.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
You don't have to be talented to get ahead at JCP, you just have to be in the right clique. The treatment I received there was inhumane, I never worked in such a horrible environment. I would not recommend anyone to work at this evil place. Management is a joke.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working under the managers. Training was enjoyable and I never felt like I was working an actual job. I loved the culture at the job as well. Easy to move up in the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want to make an impact on a company this is the place. There is so much to be done, but the new CEO has a clear vision and with her guidance and change management I think they will make it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of communication between management/supervisors and associates which results in the store looking a complete mess. Don’t expect to be let out at the time in which you are scheduled because the store is short staffed most of the time and you have to stay until the store is completely recovered. Some coworkers were great meanwhile others had no interest in actually doing their jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management seemed to be very solid. The people were good to work with, willing to help when they could. There was good structure and procedures for everything, which reduces confusion but also flexibility in getting things done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of opportunities to gain hands on experience within your position, about the commercial retail industry on a grand scale. But it is very difficult to advance within your position--management is great at moving people around if they desire to learn a new positions--so they don't have to pay additional employees. They are great company for freelance designers. This company is in major debt so people are spread very thin and work loads are very intense with no flexibility to work from home. So any projects worked on outside the office you are not compensated for. No funding for company sponsored events or outings. People in the work-place a generally stressed and underpaid. Oh and no half day Fridays or leaving work early expect if you plan to use that towards your PTO hrs.
Pro érvek
Discounts off of already discounted products
Kontra érvek
Lack of budget and funding-- software systems are out of date, strict business dress codes, extremely expensive on site daycare, poor management, not allowed to work remotely, no mentoring programs implemented within the company, terrible work-life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
typical day included pulling reports, meeting with comptroller and other duties. management was good and helped advance their employees. the workplace culture was relaxed and organized.
Pro érvek
great benefits, great facilities on site, store discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Job to work I went to the workforce and good the job talked to the hiring manager and from there it was perfect I felt like I fitted in well great place to work safe area
Snacks/lunch
Good breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was an intern there and I worked in the backpack division where we looked at backpacks on a daily basis to see how well the sales were going as we were reaching peak season. I also helped with other various projects like allocating and competition shopping. On top of that it was really cool sitting in and participating in vendor meetings.
Pro érvek
good pay and good environment to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job for people that like fast pased and busy jobs. a typical day at work would consist of waking up at 4 am and having a busy morning unloading trailers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It has been 35 years since I worked for JCPenney. At the time the working conditions were very good. Management very fair and knowledgeable and the ability to advance in the company was good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Responsible for assisting customers, working front end, soliciting credit application, online orders, surveys, find more online
I learned how to recover and reset a department, JC penny is a computer-based company and I was trained how to look up accounts, make payments, opening up rewards accounts, inventory availability in-store and online, gift card activation, timeclock,

The hardest part of the job is making your daily requirement for credit cards apps, surveys, and find more
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for this company , they were very flexible considering I was still a student, and the pay was good. I enjoyed the company and the sales, and my employee discount.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience at JCPenney was a little less than undesirable. Although I had mo problems with my coworkers and the job environment wasn't too bad, I felt as if there was a lack of "color" in the workplace. This caused my interest and enthusiasm to decline, ultimately resulting in me quitting the job.
Discounts on clothing
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, lack of communication, lack of training. lack of enthusiasm
Munkahelyi kultúra
Challenging environment. If you enjoy people....you will enjoy this job. High paced daily with something to work on daily. As a manager you are control on what environment you want to promote...both for your team and your Customers. You are also
part of a Team of supervisors and management associates who in'

most cases are all striving to improve the store environment. Promotions take place daily throughout the company and are communicated on a weekly basis.
You control your promotability