Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Culver City, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Culver City, CA58 értékelés
58 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 782 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
They were really good with giving the employees a chance to earn more money, also they were very organized with everyone’s schedule and department.
I liked how we were able to earn more money by selling credit cards, it was 2$ each credit card we sold, so it gave everyone more of a motivation to go to work and try our best with customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people work there friendly environment
My work experience there the first couple months were really good and it is still good I make sells I had to sell credit cards to customers and I did pretty good
Don’t recommend.
Low paying job that forces you to open credit cards. And typical retail environment. Long lines, fast paced. Be friendly and don’t be rude to the rude people -.-
Jcpenney
Working for this company was great in the beginning but after a few months working for them I was very disappointed in so many things from pay hourly to the way employees are treated
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work at
I love working here and I enjoy it. Everyone gets a long very well. The supervisors are very nice as well are the rest of the co workers. Although the pay rate is not all to great it is a nice job.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sometimes you work under pressure
You work under pressure and being told to do so much in a small matter of time. Sometimes you can’t even complete it if you’re working with more then one person. And it depends what position you get too.
Associate discount
Kontra érvek
Short period of time, management
Didn’t pay minimum
The minimum wasn’t right and the work was too much specially for the people closing . There is too much to pick up from the floor and some people expect to get some items searched through the phone while having a long line.
5,0
Fast Paced Enviroment with Amazing Team Leaders
Typical day at work usually involved being at the cashier systems, talking to customers, helping them sign up for reward programs and find whatever other accessory they needed. Two rush hours in a day, management was decently tough, but loose enough to enjoy working.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very mundane and stressful at times
Wasn't a very good job for the amount they were paying. I only worked there a few months but I did not really enjoy my time there. The managers were too strict unnecessarily and had me performing numerous tasks outside of my field due to lack of staff.
productive.
good work place, recovery was relaxing. management can use a worked on. learned to fold clothes correctly and rearrange stations. typically just fold clothes and help customers find what they need.
Lack of advancement
Management was not forthcoming with growth opportunities. The culture was not as engaging amongst management or associates. Gave the worst amount of hours for associates.
5,0
productive
It was great working for them until I got pregnant and didn't have any baby sitter for my one year in half at home so i had to leave my job but it was
1 hour lunch
Dissent Job
Working at JCPenney requires a lot of patience towards customers, team and managers. Willing to do any last minute request and be able to multitask at a fast past.
Munkahelyi kultúra
not well structured work place
hectic work environment, not well organized, didn't stick to certain policies. they had very flexible work hours, that was a plus. but not enough hours given.
up sell
A normal day at JcPenny's would consist of folding and organizing clothes and and asking customers what kind of assistance they need and then showing and showing them similar products to increase sells.
good friends
Kontra érvek
slow outside of holidays season
1,0
not a fun place
the most enjoyable part of the job is that I did lean how do different jobs that can get me a better job to better my self like helping people l lean how to work fast
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tedious and annoying place to work at
When I first started working at JCPenney in Culver City it was great. Management was good, and everyone was treated fairly and with care. Recently however, management has gone to trash. They move you departments without consulting you, and expect you to know how to work them already. They don't care that you have responsibilities outside of work, like school or a family. They schedule you when your availability says you can't work during that time. Then when you can't work because it goes against the availability you gave them, they cut your hours. The supervisors don't know how to properly train their departments, which is why there are constant lines and it's always a mess. Like this one time, a supervisor went 90 hours over in a week, so they had to make cuts in other departments so that they're not over budget. This causes for only one person to be scheduled for the whole department, which doesn't allow for breaks or lunches to be covered. Ive seen many coworkers skip over their breaks and lunches because the managers couldn't find any coverage at all. Overall, a horrible place to work at.
discounts are really good
Kontra érvek
no breaks, little hours, managers are bad
Management is employee friendly
I have enjoyed becoming a staple person to both my guests who spend their time and money shopping here , plus have become very familiar with management expectations and needs in order to deliver a quality, personable and memorable experience to whom ever I may come in contact with each and every day. I love the connection I hope to have, with going above and beyond to make someone smile and appreciate the moment.
Pro érvek
Happy wiler at work, love engaging in communication with others
Kontra érvek
Hard to count on part time, and shifting work hours while appreciating a constant pay check
Average retail environment
Strong emphasis on customer satisfaction is promoted and expected. The store is open all holidays so you are expected to work or be available to work all holidays. I'ts a good job for students or someone looking for a part time job.
stressful
Typical day was hard and stressful. I learned at JCP know never how hard you work you are not recognized for your hard work.My co-workers were great and help working. They were helpful and dependable. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with my co-workers. We always worked hard and late to make the store run smooth.
fast paste work enviornment
Fast Paste work environment, and worked over time during holidays. The hardest part of working their was working on the register by myself while people where on lunch breaks and the lines where long.
Pro érvek
getting paid and the work experience
Kontra érvek
not working with my school scedule
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés