Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Culver City, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
58 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 350 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked how we were able to earn more money by selling credit cards, it was 2$ each credit card we sold, so it gave everyone more of a motivation to go to work and try our best with customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My work experience there the first couple months were really good and it is still good I make sells I had to sell credit cards to customers and I did pretty good
Munkahelyi kultúra
Low paying job that forces you to open credit cards. And typical retail environment. Long lines, fast paced. Be friendly and don’t be rude to the rude people -.-
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for this company was great in the beginning but after a few months working for them I was very disappointed in so many things from pay hourly to the way employees are treated
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working here and I enjoy it. Everyone gets a long very well. The supervisors are very nice as well are the rest of the co workers. Although the pay rate is not all to great it is a nice job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You work under pressure and being told to do so much in a small matter of time. Sometimes you can’t even complete it if you’re working with more then one person. And it depends what position you get too.
Associate discount
Kontra érvek
Short period of time, management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The minimum wasn’t right and the work was too much specially for the people closing . There is too much to pick up from the floor and some people expect to get some items searched through the phone while having a long line.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work usually involved being at the cashier systems, talking to customers, helping them sign up for reward programs and find whatever other accessory they needed. Two rush hours in a day, management was decently tough, but loose enough to enjoy working.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wasn't a very good job for the amount they were paying. I only worked there a few months but I did not really enjoy my time there. The managers were too strict unnecessarily and had me performing numerous tasks outside of my field due to lack of staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good work place, recovery was relaxing. management can use a worked on. learned to fold clothes correctly and rearrange stations. typically just fold clothes and help customers find what they need.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was not forthcoming with growth opportunities. The culture was not as engaging amongst management or associates. Gave the worst amount of hours for associates.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great working for them until I got pregnant and didn't have any baby sitter for my one year in half at home so i had to leave my job but it was
1 hour lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenney requires a lot of patience towards customers, team and managers. Willing to do any last minute request and be able to multitask at a fast past.
Munkahelyi kultúra
hectic work environment, not well organized, didn't stick to certain policies. they had very flexible work hours, that was a plus. but not enough hours given.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A normal day at JcPenny's would consist of folding and organizing clothes and and asking customers what kind of assistance they need and then showing and showing them similar products to increase sells.
good friends
Kontra érvek
slow outside of holidays season
Munkahelyi kultúra
the most enjoyable part of the job is that I did lean how do different jobs that can get me a better job to better my self like helping people l lean how to work fast
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I first started working at JCPenney in Culver City it was great. Management was good, and everyone was treated fairly and with care. Recently however, management has gone to trash. They move you departments without consulting you, and expect you to know how to work them already. They don't care that you have responsibilities outside of work, like school or a family. They schedule you when your availability says you can't work during that time. Then when you can't work because it goes against the availability you gave them, they cut your hours. The supervisors don't know how to properly train their departments, which is why there are constant lines and it's always a mess. Like this one time, a supervisor went 90 hours over in a week, so they had to make cuts in other departments so that they're not over budget. This causes for only one person to be scheduled for the whole department, which doesn't allow for breaks or lunches to be covered. Ive seen many coworkers skip over their breaks and lunches because the managers couldn't find any coverage at all. Overall, a horrible place to work at.
discounts are really good
Kontra érvek
no breaks, little hours, managers are bad
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have enjoyed becoming a staple person to both my guests who spend their time and money shopping here , plus have become very familiar with management expectations and needs in order to deliver a quality, personable and memorable experience to whom ever I may come in contact with each and every day. I love the connection I hope to have, with going above and beyond to make someone smile and appreciate the moment.
Pro érvek
Happy wiler at work, love engaging in communication with others
Kontra érvek
Hard to count on part time, and shifting work hours while appreciating a constant pay check
Munkahelyi kultúra
Strong emphasis on customer satisfaction is promoted and expected. The store is open all holidays so you are expected to work or be available to work all holidays. I'ts a good job for students or someone looking for a part time job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day was hard and stressful. I learned at JCP know never how hard you work you are not recognized for your hard work.My co-workers were great and help working. They were helpful and dependable. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with my co-workers. We always worked hard and late to make the store run smooth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast Paste work environment, and worked over time during holidays. The hardest part of working their was working on the register by myself while people where on lunch breaks and the lines where long.
Pro érvek
getting paid and the work experience
Kontra érvek
not working with my school scedule