JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Culver City, CA

57 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 990 értékelés megtekintése
Don’t recommend.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2019, december 31.
Low paying job that forces you to open credit cards. And typical retail environment. Long lines, fast paced. Be friendly and don’t be rude to the rude people -.-
Jcpenney
Captain/Expert Floor Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA 902302019, december 14.
Working for this company was great in the beginning but after a few months working for them I was very disappointed in so many things from pay hourly to the way employees are treated
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work at
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2019, november 2.
I love working here and I enjoy it. Everyone gets a long very well. The supervisors are very nice as well are the rest of the co workers. Although the pay rate is not all to great it is a nice job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sometimes you work under pressure
Merchandise Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2019, szeptember 12.
You work under pressure and being told to do so much in a small matter of time. Sometimes you can’t even complete it if you’re working with more then one person. And it depends what position you get too.
Associate discount
Kontra érvek
Short period of time, management
Didn’t pay minimum
CASHIER/ ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2019, szeptember 3.
The minimum wasn’t right and the work was too much specially for the people closing . There is too much to pick up from the floor and some people expect to get some items searched through the phone while having a long line.
5,0
Fast Paced Enviroment with Amazing Team Leaders
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2019, augusztus 7.
Typical day at work usually involved being at the cashier systems, talking to customers, helping them sign up for reward programs and find whatever other accessory they needed. Two rush hours in a day, management was decently tough, but loose enough to enjoy working.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very mundane and stressful at times
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2019, június 1.
Wasn't a very good job for the amount they were paying. I only worked there a few months but I did not really enjoy my time there. The managers were too strict unnecessarily and had me performing numerous tasks outside of my field due to lack of staff.
productive.
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2019, április 15.
good work place, recovery was relaxing. management can use a worked on. learned to fold clothes correctly and rearrange stations. typically just fold clothes and help customers find what they need.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Lack of advancement
Sales Associate/Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2019, március 13.
Management was not forthcoming with growth opportunities. The culture was not as engaging amongst management or associates. Gave the worst amount of hours for associates.
5,0
productive
JCPenney as a cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2019, február 23.
It was great working for them until I got pregnant and didn't have any baby sitter for my one year in half at home so i had to leave my job but it was
1 hour lunch
Dissent Job
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2018, augusztus 13.
Working at JCPenney requires a lot of patience towards customers, team and managers. Willing to do any last minute request and be able to multitask at a fast past.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
not well structured work place
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2018, július 22.
hectic work environment, not well organized, didn't stick to certain policies. they had very flexible work hours, that was a plus. but not enough hours given.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
up sell
floor associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2018, május 25.
A normal day at JcPenny's would consist of folding and organizing clothes and and asking customers what kind of assistance they need and then showing and showing them similar products to increase sells.
good friends
Kontra érvek
slow outside of holidays season
1,0
not a fun place
Stocker/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2018, április 25.
the most enjoyable part of the job is that I did lean how do different jobs that can get me a better job to better my self like helping people l lean how to work fast
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tedious and annoying place to work at
Shoe Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2018, február 19.
When I first started working at JCPenney in Culver City it was great. Management was good, and everyone was treated fairly and with care. Recently however, management has gone to trash. They move you departments without consulting you, and expect you to know how to work them already. They don't care that you have responsibilities outside of work, like school or a family. They schedule you when your availability says you can't work during that time. Then when you can't work because it goes against the availability you gave them, they cut your hours. The supervisors don't know how to properly train their departments, which is why there are constant lines and it's always a mess. Like this one time, a supervisor went 90 hours over in a week, so they had to make cuts in other departments so that they're not over budget. This causes for only one person to be scheduled for the whole department, which doesn't allow for breaks or lunches to be covered. Ive seen many coworkers skip over their breaks and lunches because the managers couldn't find any coverage at all. Overall, a horrible place to work at.
discounts are really good
Kontra érvek
no breaks, little hours, managers are bad
Management is employee friendly
Sales Associate, Customer Retention (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2018, január 24.
I have enjoyed becoming a staple person to both my guests who spend their time and money shopping here , plus have become very familiar with management expectations and needs in order to deliver a quality, personable and memorable experience to whom ever I may come in contact with each and every day. I love the connection I hope to have, with going above and beyond to make someone smile and appreciate the moment.
Pro érvek
Happy wiler at work, love engaging in communication with others
Kontra érvek
Hard to count on part time, and shifting work hours while appreciating a constant pay check
Average retail environment
Set Execution Manager/ Visual Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2018, január 22.
Strong emphasis on customer satisfaction is promoted and expected. The store is open all holidays so you are expected to work or be available to work all holidays. I'ts a good job for students or someone looking for a part time job.
stressful
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2018, január 16.
Typical day was hard and stressful. I learned at JCP know never how hard you work you are not recognized for your hard work.My co-workers were great and help working. They were helpful and dependable. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with my co-workers. We always worked hard and late to make the store run smooth.
fast paste work enviornment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2018, január 1.
Fast Paste work environment, and worked over time during holidays. The hardest part of working their was working on the register by myself while people where on lunch breaks and the lines where long.
Pro érvek
getting paid and the work experience
Kontra érvek
not working with my school scedule
most stressful retail environment
Fulfillment Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2017, november 6.
The management is terrible most of the managers had no idea how to do their job. They expected one employee to do the work of three to four associates. They never wanted to provide associates with more hours because of budget cuts although they knew that more associates were needed on the floor. That is why many customers complained because there were never enough associates on the register or on the sales floor assisting customers. They expected your duties to be completed in 4-6 hour shifts while they constantly dragged you from your responsibilities to do other jobs and 95% of the time those jobs were left behind by others or they wanted you to do something for them. Jcpenney is a company that does not care for or value its hard working employees.
Associate discount
Kontra érvek
pay, stress, no appreciation, no hours, no paid time off, no benefits if you were part-time
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van