JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Council Bluffs, IA

18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 978 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Dying Company
Sales Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Council Bluffs, IA2018, szeptember 29.
JCPenney ran its stores like it was going to close down back in 2014. I wouldn't recommend jumping onto that train 4 years later when they're still likely doing as bad.
Fixed hours
Overworked staff, no hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work environment
Merchandise Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Council Bluffs, IA 515012018, március 12.
Supervisor position was a 9-5 job. You worked every other weekend with one closing night a week. I learned a lot of leadership skills and I grew as a person. I learned how to manage a team and provide them direction. Floor sets were a big part of the job and merchandising correctly. The atmosphere of JCPenney is one you will always enjoy. Other associates are very welcoming and a huge help to guide you through the workplace. The hardest part about the job is that you lose a lot of time to be spent outside of work. The job consumes so much of your time. It can be super stressful and if you don't handle stress well, this isn't the job for you. The most enjoyable part of the job is definitely the staff. It is a family oriented environment.
Great staffing
Time consuming, pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Fast faced
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Council Bluffs, IA2017, december 26.
Just a fast paced cashier environment. Was my first job so i didn't really know much. did not take the time to show me what i was supposed to be doing.
Sells top line merchandise
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Council Bluffs Iowabusiness2017, december 3.
I enjoyed working with people both coworkers and customers. JC Penneys is a well known retail store with quality merchandise. The coworkers were very respectful towards each others.
discounts
poor raises
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Council Bluffs, IA2017, július 31.
working at JCPenney was nice, I was there for a year but its time to move into new exiting things and that is the reason why I am looking for something else.
Meet lots of people!
Customer service/ retail associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Council Bluffs, IA2017, július 24.
JC Penney is a good place to work. I had great bosses and we had a great time working together. Everyone works as a team and came together every night to get things done!
flexible schedules
alot of walking/standing
Most enjoyable
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Council Bluffs, IA2017, március 28.
Love working with people! I have had the chance to work with and talk to many different new people and enjoy getting to know the people that shop there. The people are nice and hard working.
close to home
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Council Bluffs, IA2016, január 4.
enjoy the busy atmosphere
would like more opportunities for growth and would like to have more consistent hours I feel i have learned how to handle stressful situations and have grown my communication skills
close to home
no advancement opportunities
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Seasonal Job
Woman's Department Customer Service and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Council Bluffs, IA2015, szeptember 25.
This was a seasonal job. The four months of working here was amazing. Customers were always satisfied, coworkers were very friendly, and the management team did a great job keep the employees happy.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
People Matter
Expert, Window Coverings (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Council Bluffs, IA2014, november 19.
My day is either busy or slow. I am in a very different department where traffic patterns vary. I will either be busy or no customer traffic for days. I have learned a great deal regarding different window treatment options for all kind of applications. Management is okay, we do not receive a lot of support as there is only two of us and when one is sick and the other is unavailable, we have no back up. My co-workers are great people who truly care about the customer and their experience. I am ready for a change because the nature of the business is so varied and we work on commission so it is difficult to manage your finances.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management job is skewed towards department set
LEAD MANAGEMENT - Men's Department (Volt alkalmazott) –  Council Bluffs, IA2014, szeptember 6.
Typical day at work is constantly changing. Learned a great deal about retail, customer service, plan-o-gram, pricing, and inventory management. Co-workers: managers-inexperienced in management and belittled associates. Co-workers had mediocre worth ethics. Hardest part of the job was trying to wait on customers when department set demands were a higher priority to store management than customer service.
Poor store level management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
1,0
Fun Place To Work
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Council Bluffs, IA2014, augusztus 13.
Fun Place to work they take good care of the costumer, but they really bug you about credit cards you have to get a certain number a week, have to do more then other managers/supervisors have there favorites they are really picky of whatever you do.
you get 25percent of discount
you only get one 15 min break if you work 6 hours or less
Very busy place
Stock, inventory, sales and customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Council Bluffs, IA2013, december 30.
Hard work but I loved being a part of people's moments. Being the one that people included in special things like engagements was great.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and friendly place to work
Front End Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Council Bluffs, IA2013, szeptember 3.
All smiles. all co-workers are welcoming. Typical day of work, I would work the register, at the end of the day pick up the store. I learned how to properly deal with ornery customers. My co-workers were amazing. I honestly felt like I had a family there. Everyone is so inviting and we all helped each other. The hardest part of the job was trying to get people to sign up for a credit card. The most enjoyable part would have been my customers and co-workers. I loved the positive interaction.
Pro érvek
Great discounts. Positive environment. Great management.
Credit card sales.
Ok place to work
Sales Associate for Holiday help (Volt alkalmazott) –  Council Bluffs, Iowa2013, augusztus 29.
I would work at the cash registers and assist customers with their purchases. This is more of a place for high school students to work, as I was much older than most of my co-workers. Alot of the co-workers did not take their job seriously. There was a time when I needed management and it was an emergancy, and they were no where to be found. When I went to look for them they were all in the break room just talking.
Discount on clothes.
Kontra érvek
More of a high school atmospher.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly, but no job security.
Sales Expert I (Volt alkalmazott) –  Council Bluffs2013, március 23.
As everyone knows, J.C. Penney is going through many changes. There is no doubt that most employees are wondering right now what "color" category they are in. On the other hand, the people I worked with were very friendly and I wish them the best.
friendly atmosphere
no job security
a fun place to work
floor associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  council bluffs, Ia2012, február 10.
I love the fact that they reward you for your effors, and its a fun place to work.
Pro érvek
recognize what you do for the company
Kontra érvek
bothering customers with credit cards

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van