Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Council Bluffs, IA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Council Bluffs, IA20 értékelés
20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 034 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's fine. I was lucky enough to have some nice people to work with and a great manager for my last few months there. Pretty solid place to work, business casual dress code is plus. Otherwise, it's not particularly good or bad, nothing else stands out.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've feel like I'm under uppriciated at my location. I've learned a lot of the departments and do so much. Yet my full hours seem to get cut before people who dont do there job often.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was able to manage myself and successfully achieve department sales goals without assistance for almost 2 years. I was highly depended upon in my specialized department as there were no supervisors willing to learn my department in order to assist with custom orders for window department customers. It took the company a year to replace my much needed department computer printer. Initially when I started in the department, there was a mixture of five full-time and part-time associates. Before I ended my service with JCPenney, I worked with and trained another associate.
Three associates (2 full-time and 1 part-time associates) I believe, should work exclusively in that department to ensure great customer service. Customer service at JcPenney is becoming nonexistent, as with most workforce environments.
Pro érvek
Associate discount, friendly environment, medical benefits, 401K matching, and location.
Kontra érvek
Holiday and weekends work schedule, medical coverage, length of HR new hire training, and thinning of customer service
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney ran its stores like it was going to close down back in 2014. I wouldn't recommend jumping onto that train 4 years later when they're still likely doing as bad.
Fixed hours
Overworked staff, no hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisor position was a 9-5 job. You worked every other weekend with one closing night a week. I learned a lot of leadership skills and I grew as a person. I learned how to manage a team and provide them direction. Floor sets were a big part of the job and merchandising correctly. The atmosphere of JCPenney is one you will always enjoy. Other associates are very welcoming and a huge help to guide you through the workplace. The hardest part about the job is that you lose a lot of time to be spent outside of work. The job consumes so much of your time. It can be super stressful and if you don't handle stress well, this isn't the job for you. The most enjoyable part of the job is definitely the staff. It is a family oriented environment.
Great staffing
Time consuming, pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just a fast paced cashier environment. Was my first job so i didn't really know much. did not take the time to show me what i was supposed to be doing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with people both coworkers and customers. JC Penneys is a well known retail store with quality merchandise. The coworkers were very respectful towards each others.
discounts
poor raises
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at JCPenney was nice, I was there for a year but its time to move into new exiting things and that is the reason why I am looking for something else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney is a good place to work. I had great bosses and we had a great time working together. Everyone works as a team and came together every night to get things done!
flexible schedules
alot of walking/standing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love working with people! I have had the chance to work with and talk to many different new people and enjoy getting to know the people that shop there. The people are nice and hard working.
enjoy the busy atmosphere
would like more opportunities for growth and would like to have more consistent hours I feel i have learned how to handle stressful situations and have grown my communication skills
close to home
no advancement opportunities
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a seasonal job. The four months of working here was amazing. Customers were always satisfied, coworkers were very friendly, and the management team did a great job keep the employees happy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My day is either busy or slow. I am in a very different department where traffic patterns vary. I will either be busy or no customer traffic for days. I have learned a great deal regarding different window treatment options for all kind of applications. Management is okay, we do not receive a lot of support as there is only two of us and when one is sick and the other is unavailable, we have no back up. My co-workers are great people who truly care about the customer and their experience. I am ready for a change because the nature of the business is so varied and we work on commission so it is difficult to manage your finances.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work is constantly changing. Learned a great deal about retail, customer service, plan-o-gram, pricing, and inventory management. Co-workers: managers-inexperienced in management and belittled associates. Co-workers had mediocre worth ethics. Hardest part of the job was trying to wait on customers when department set demands were a higher priority to store management than customer service.
Poor store level management
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun Place to work they take good care of the costumer, but they really bug you about credit cards you have to get a certain number a week, have to do more then other managers/supervisors have there favorites they are really picky of whatever you do.
you get 25percent of discount
you only get one 15 min break if you work 6 hours or less
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work but I loved being a part of people's moments. Being the one that people included in special things like engagements was great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All smiles. all co-workers are welcoming. Typical day of work, I would work the register, at the end of the day pick up the store. I learned how to properly deal with ornery customers. My co-workers were amazing. I honestly felt like I had a family there. Everyone is so inviting and we all helped each other. The hardest part of the job was trying to get people to sign up for a credit card. The most enjoyable part would have been my customers and co-workers. I loved the positive interaction.
Pro érvek
Great discounts. Positive environment. Great management.
Credit card sales.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would work at the cash registers and assist customers with their purchases. This is more of a place for high school students to work, as I was much older than most of my co-workers. Alot of the co-workers did not take their job seriously. There was a time when I needed management and it was an emergancy, and they were no where to be found. When I went to look for them they were all in the break room just talking.
Discount on clothes.
Kontra érvek
More of a high school atmospher.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As everyone knows, J.C. Penney is going through many changes. There is no doubt that most employees are wondering right now what "color" category they are in. On the other hand, the people I worked with were very friendly and I wish them the best.
friendly atmosphere
no job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the fact that they reward you for your effors, and its a fun place to work.
Pro érvek
recognize what you do for the company
Kontra érvek
bothering customers with credit cards
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés