Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Corbin, KY

14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 243 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenney was probably one of the best times I've had at a job. It wasn't so serious and professional that you had to stay on task at all times. You had time to cut up and joke with your coworkers while you were working. It was a really great team building opportunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with!
JC Penney is a great place to work. My fellow employees are great to work with and that makes for a fun place to work. They are very good with working with your schedule and allowing you to be off when needed. The associate discount comes in handy and I love that I get to use it in Sephora to! 😊
In general
I LOVED working for this company. I had tried to get a job there since I was 16 but I only had to quit because my husband and I only had one car at the time and the job was in Corbin and we lived in McCreary County.
Pro érvek
Awesome people to work for.
Kontra érvek
Not enough people when they did a black Friday sale.
Working Sales Associate
They were a good place to work for. Everyone was nice, very well treated. Sometimes there were no one to help but they when you called someone finally comes.
fun working place
i enjoyed working for this company the environment and people were amazing to work for i learned a lot while working here I miss it everyday and recommend working here
Pro érvek
i learned alot of different things that would be helpful later on
Kontra érvek
i dont think there is any i can list
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Great team to work with
Great team to work with and pretty good pay everyone was easy going and the manager worked with my busy schedule. I would recommend working at jc pennys.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a nice place to work really enjoyed it.
It was a nice place to work just wasn't enough for me needed full-time position with more pay but overall a good place to be employed plus I received a 20% employee discount.
Productive, great coworkers
Loved working at JCPenney. It was a good job, the coworkers were very nice and always helpful. Hardest part of the job was dealing with difficult customers but even that wasn't too bad.
jcp
Jcpenney is a wonderful place to work. since I have graduated highschool, there is so many more hours you can get due to highschoolers only being able to work certain hours. the managers are very caring and do whatever then can to benefit and improve the company.
Loved it
Everyone was really nice and open
very caring they made work fun

i enjoyed customers

customers enjoyed me

went home safe every night

had steady hours to work
bought clothes for me
Kontra érvek
i had to leave the company for another state
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, something new to learn daily.
I would normally open the store by balancing the previous day, and opening registers. Then I would put out new jewelry and do the diamond count. Get prepared for the days sells and what would be going on that week. Managers were always willing to help and were courteous. The hardest part would've been some difficult customers that even though you tried your best to make happy wouldn't sometimes work. The most enjoyable part of my job meeting new faces every day and even repeating customers and hearing whats going on in their lives, that personal customer experience.
Pro érvek
Always done healthy competition to boost morale
Kontra érvek
Sometimes not enough help on the floor
3,0
productive
Was a very productive and fast pace work but didn't have good hours and co workers didn't have great attitudes. I loved that there was always something to do
fast pace
Kontra érvek
short breaks, other co worker attitudes
Fun environment.
Working at the movie theater was a wonderful first job. It was simple and worked great with my schedule as a high school student. I loved my goofy co-workers, and the free movies was a great bonus.
1,0
i hate it
horrible management, horrible pay, more drama than a high school lunch table.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés