Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Coralville, IA

6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 915 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was one of my first jobs and it was okay at the time. I liked most of the people I worked with and yes everyday was different than the next. The hours were not my favorite.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is overall caring and reasonable. Flexible with work-life balance. In the several years I was employed, I learned a vast array of job responsibilities and functions from sales floor, back office and front office. The culture of the workplace is fun and enjoyable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Upper management was great. Break room provided a lot of room for relaxation and places to store food. store benefits were really good. Customers were always touch and go, but coworkers made things fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As long as you came to work prepared to work everyday and complete the tasks given to you, there are no problems. Co-workers are fantastic. Management is willing to work with you for scheduling & any last minute conflicts that may arise.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work I would say would have been organizing merchandise and stocking up the products or helping out customers. I learned how to fold and size in shirts properly according to JCPenney guidelines. Management there was actually well, they handled situations always in a kind and orderly fashion. My co-workers were all very nice and helpful especially when I had an questions about fixtures or items that should get put to back stock. The hardest part of my job I would say was actually unloading all the merchandise from the truck from all the boxes and wheeling the racks and carts throughout the whole store. I enjoyed working back in the stock room with my co workers and meeting new people was a big enjoyment to me.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for JC Penney! It was a great place to become close with the people you worked with which developed a really strong and goal-oriented team. I was given the chance to take on leadership roles and was trusted to be independent. I also loved being about to learn so many different aspects of the store rather than simply what was in my job description!
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés