Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Coon Rapids, MN

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Coon Rapids, MN17 értékelés
17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 923 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great flexible part-time job. I enjoy working with the customers and my co-workers make it feel like a family. Management makes you feel important to the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Starting off I loved working here, I looked forward going to work and had so much fun doing it. Even now looking back I would still consider it to be my favorite job (if we are strictly talking about the job itself and not the management). Unfortunately some of the managers were not good. 99% of the managers were amazing and I absolutely loved them! However, unfortunately that 1% caused me to reach my breaking point and quit, this 1% was extremely rude, abused her power and was notorious for playing favorites. I am one of the most respectful and hard working employees and would never think to disrespect anyone especially my managers, which is why I was so surprised to be treated this way by a “leader”. It still saddens me to this day that this was the case because I absolutely loved this job but once this situation started effecting my everyday work and my emotional state, I decided it was my time to leave.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I got really depressed and suicidal, so I was hospitalised for a week. Came back and was fine for a few months before I started getting suicidal again. I called in to work on my really bad days (couldn’t find people to cover usually because it just comes and goes and I didn’t have time to find someone to cover me,) and instead of being met with understanding, I was basically told that it doesn’t matter that I’m suicidal, I need to find someone to cover my shift or they’ll fire me next time.
Other Sales Associates became good friends
Management sucks
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penneys is a fun place to work. You are always have something to do. It is very fast paced work. I loved being able to use my creativity. I worked a visual specialist and a supervisor. I felt like they really apprenticed how hard I worked. It was a great experience. Amazing people to work with and for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manageable job, very customer driven culture. Management was always helpful and the hardest part of the job was keeping up with tasks during holiday or busy seasons.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you love fashion and helping people coordinate outfits for a special occasion this is the field for you. You get to mingle with people about your favorite styles and when you work there you get a discount which is great because you can share with your customers in the new styles.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some managers were nice and some werent it depends. Ive been there for almost two years now I wish I could just get a good raise. Went from 9.00-min 10 when the minimum wage went up only didnt even get a raise which sucks cause I work soo hard compared to other associates. Id like it if I could get a good wage and if we get out at the time we are supposed to.
Hours
Pay
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney was the worst retail store I ever worked for. The management was so bad. Treated me horribly like I never worked retail before and I worked retail for SIX years before I started working there. Communication amongst managers was bad and so unorganized. I would never go back to work for them let alone shop in any Jcpenney store.
Management, disorganized work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
I also loved working at this job and helping others find the things they needed and sometimes things they didn't know they needed. I met lots of interesting people during this job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Full time positions were phased out forcing all Associates to live on part time wages or work 2 jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with Jc Penney was great. The people their are high energy and helpful. A typical day at work would be, first checking out your appointments on the computer. If you have appointment you make sure you are ready for your client in time before they arrive. If you don't have any clients booked, you have other duties. Such as cleaning, laundry, front desk work(answering calls and making appointments), and selling products. The most enjoyable and memorable part this job was the different people you meet.
Flexible hours
Short breaks
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy going to work each day greeting my JCP family as well as the customers. Bringing a smile to someones face, lifting their spirit whether it be a customer or your co-workers is a great feeling.

Management at JCP, you will find they are a creative fun loving group. Always there to answer your questions and easy to sit down and talk to. If you have a heart to learn they will take the time to teach you.

Co-Workers, it is retail. Some stay, some go, some return. One thing you can know for certain you will get to know them quickly. I have enjoyed the company of everyone I have worked with at JCP.

I know each day is unique in itself so I go in early to observe what needs to be accomplished that day. Since I have worked at JCP I have learned that I am a task driven person. I love to process, organize and complete tasks, I have learned the art of balance, waiting on customers and accomplishing goals I set for the day.

I like to end my day with the fact that I have accomplished something and did a good days work. I am a hard worker, always love to learn something new, dependable and self driven.
Friendly atmosphere
Home Life vs Work Life out of balance for paycheck
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone was very friendly and I enjoyed workin in the women's department.
Discount on merchandise
Poor Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work with some of the best girls in the business. Great management in the salon. I was able to recieve a promotion withing 8 months of employment from and Designer to a senior stylist.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job allows for a fun-filled day. There are many interactions with young children as well as families. It is a very positive work environment that allows one to use their creativity to create beautiful photographs. The management is flexible and laid back.
interacting with different people
Kontra érvek
requires substantial amount of patience
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is usually involving pricing some new merchandise, getting hangers before I clock out and working in groups to ensure that our merchandise is properly priced for customers to enjoy for a fair and square price. The hardest part of the job is getting more than 15 hours a week, but the most enjoyable part of the job is working with other people employed there.
Pro érvek
nice people to work with
hours are low
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
-Management and associates provided excellent training.
-As time went by, I learned more and more about the products I was selling which lead to better customer service.

-Providing and satisfying customers to the fullest was the most enjoyable part of the job..
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés