Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Conroe, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Conroe, TX31 értékelés
31 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 216 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for JCPenney for 20+ years and retired I loved my job and was always learning something new. Advancement to management you need a degree to become one. I had a great job with them no nights or weekends but i believe they dissolved that position.
Pro érvek
I worked the sets in the store it was fun
Kontra érvek
its retail good place to start but you do need a degree to advance
Munkahelyi kultúra
good people to work with love the atmosphere and a group of wonderful people love what I did at jcpenny and Sharon Washington was a awsome boss lady
its ok
ok
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here for 7 years. I enjoyed most of my time there. I loved how the company gave me my freedom to run my salons in a manner that worked with my leadership style, as long as I followed rules and regulations.
Independence as a Leader
Kontra érvek
Not enough support for Salons from company.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP is going under in the next year or 2 & it shows. Middle management in my store (the ppl *IN* the store full time) isn't terrible but upper management is clearly completely withdrawn & indifferent. None of the equipment works, nothing gets replaced or repaired, training is at best schizophrenic, pay is barely acceptable, no hrs...management will straight tell employees they're down to $15 on accounts so no one can have extra hours. Insanity.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people, but promotions were not based on work merit. Emphasis on NEW credit card sales was crazy. You do get a 10% discount, but are Highly encouraged to get the JCP Card.
shopping discount
Kontra érvek
have to make credit card sales quotas
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work at, fun place to work at, clean restrooms. Good customer service. Well organized work place.Provided great coupons. High quality merchandise. With great prices/
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you love doing photography and love dealing with clients, then this is the job for you. If you already have experience in photography, retail and customer service, then this job will just come naturally which you will enjoy as if you weren't even at work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The establishment was slow paced but was able to stay on track the management there was able to work easily on your hours if you are in school. Overall the job is easy to do.
30 min break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working for the company until they changed up a bunch of management etc..... ok company to work for. there were times that it could be fun. its clothing
decent hours
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Super supportive manager. Very tentative to stylists needs and concerns. It was always an open door policy. My manager made me feel valued and important. I never felt a hesitation to speak with her about any and everything. Highly recommend.
Discounts, Benefits, fun working environment
Kontra érvek
Mentally and emotionally stressful at times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job takes patience and time to get use to, but once you get the hang of it. You're a pro!
The customers can be really nice and some can be really picky and mean. But we take pictures that last a lifetime.
Raises, feedback, time off
More training, picky parents
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very unorganized, no set scheduling, didn't register train which hurt them in the end, they would call me and say "u we're supposed to work today but I know nobody told u so it's okay" and then give me my schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enter into secured cash office, open the stores financial operation systems, Epicore. Sort money collected from the previous days cash sales, replenish petty cash tills, make the cash and checks deposits, count all money and complete safe reconciliation, inputting figures into systems during each procedure. Run reports in Epicore and then in Oracle. Deliver till to floor and do other task related functions such as marking clearance item throughout the store. Creating sets, signing, and merchandising.
Pro érvek
I like being apart of such a great establishment and the financial recording aspect
Kontra érvek
The pay is ridiculously low as well as the hours per week
Munkahelyi kultúra
While this was a great company in a lot of positive ways to work for, I can say without any hesitation that a great manager can raise a store up and bad management will sink a store faster than the Titanic. I loved most of my coworkers and developed good customer relationships with regulars. The pay on the other hand, or even the ability to grow and advance within the company, however are a joke. That is unless you are a high school or college kid with no real financial responsibilities. If you are looking to make a little extra cash, you will love it. If you are trying to make a living and provide for yourself without government assistance, you won't make it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Performed Merchandise associate duties . Received all sorts of payments, orders and invoicing . Adressed customers needs . Arranged display of merchandise in retail store.
Free food
Short breaks
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst experience ever!!! The managers could never agree on where to place an employee and the employee was the one to blame for the confusion. The MOD was always so rude and never was up to speed on the position and employee was working at. And they are horrible people to work for. Pay sucks and hours sucked even more.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unrealistic expectations. Felt like I was pawn in a game of finger pointing and back stabbing. Schedules were often changed by upper management and hours cut,only for the employees to be called back in last minute. A team of 12 was expected to complete the work of 22.
Pro érvek
Very fast paced. Could be fun if management was better.
Kontra érvek
No support from management. Communication is vague and confusing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working at jc penny thei noticed there is alot of favoritism in the company the managment is very poor, the pay dosent compensate for your everyday needs and the benifits are poor. The scheduling is never right, there isnt any structure to the company. Im greatful for them giving me a job but i cannot work in that environment.
Free lunches from time
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over worked, under payed. Your typical first job, nothing you wouldn't expect from a failing company. If you're not quick on your feet you wont last regardless of how polite or detail oriented you are.
Discount
Kontra érvek
Poor Management, Low Pay, No job security.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment is great i couldn't ask to have a better first job. It has many amazing people who have helped along the way and if it weren't for them we wouldn't have a fun work environment.
Good manager, good people
Short breaks, scheduling conflicts
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a bad place to work, sometimes it is a lot for just one person to do in an area. It would get pretty chaotic at time, but the managers for the most part where not to bad.