JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Concord, NH

7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 337 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Not good
Women’s manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Concord, NH2020, január 26.
I wouldn’t recommend working there in any department . Management doesn’t care about anyone accept the sales . The hours aren’t flexible and the moral is really low and associates are very caddy .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
4,0
Great People, Didn’t Like Having to be Pushy for Credit Cards
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Concord, NH2018, július 6.
I loved working at JCP for almost the whole time I was there. I loved my coworkers- it was a very diverse, fun group of people of many ages and backgrounds, and we all got along pretty well. However, if you don’t get enough credit card applications every month, they will “counsel” you about it. Our highest credit app person and so-called “credit-coach” wanted us to ask every customer 5 times (and get 5 no’s), before we could stop asking. I watched customers walk away several times because of this. That was ultimately the reason why I left.
Pro érvek
One paid break every shift
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
4,0
it was ok starter
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Concord, NH2017, december 2.
I had enjoyed this job at first. it was a nice staff and not very stressful, then the new ceo took over and changed everything, the thing that did it for me was the fact they wanted me to work thanksgiving day at 10pm and I refused because I had to work my other job at 8am and I wasn't going to be there when it is a family holiday and they are being selfish
schedule
Kontra érvek
work holidays and they dont care
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
5,0
Pay is low
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Concord, NH2017, augusztus 7.
The pay within the company is low, able to receive much better pay at other retailers. The company does offer 401 K but only after there for one year.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, efficient, organized, and energetic job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Concord, NH2017, május 29.
A typical day at work would include a morning meeting with the day's managers after having checked in. In this meeting we talk about our day's and ultimate week's goals, our past day's and week's performance both good and bad, evaluating what we can do better. Then, we all go to our assigned departments and open up the registers and tidy the place up before store hours start and customers come in. Normally on busy days we would be working nonstop between organizing the fitting rooms, the clothes around the store, greeting customers, running the cash register, and making sure every customer that needs help gets help. Therefore the work culture is very interactive and fast paced. It requires a lot of energy to be able to perform task and be organized but in an efficient manner. The most enjoyable part of the job is having customers find things that they are happy to buy through our sales associate's help.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Concord, NH2015, július 2.
Setting up for the days business/getting ready to close for the day
Many different aspects of a big box store, all departments
Supportive and knowledgeable management team
Friendly hardworking co-workers
Keeping up with company standards during business hours
merchandising and visual displays
great benefits
Kontra érvek
long hours during holidays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van