Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Concord, NC

20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 580 értékelés megtekintése
A Great Place To Learn
I started at JCPenney for my first job and would've been okay if it were my last. On a typical day as a starting associate, you're normally placed at a recovery position or a register to learn the basics of recovery or customer service. JCP makes it very easy to move positions if you show your interest in doing so. During my time with JCPenney, I moved positions 9 times in total, but that is not required if you are one who likes to stick to the same spot. Throughout the skills that I acquired in those many positions, I was trained enough to become a Supervisor. A normal day for an Operations Supervisor is to oversee the backend functions of the store, which may include the cashroom, stockroom, etc. and would consist of weekly tasks such as price markdowns, MTO (Merchandise Transfers), and many other tasks that would keep the store orderly.
Flexibility, Associate discount
JCP Card Quotas
1,0
Going down
The people who work their are great people it is the upper management who don’t care about the people just the bottom line. You get more negative feedback than any positive feedback
Munkahelyi kultúra
Could be fun to work there
Most associates are part time No benefits no bonuses maybe you get a $5.00 gift card if you get a lot of credit applications Leaders can be hard on you
Employee discount is good
Kontra érvek
Lot of associates call out so you have to pull a double
Jcp appliance sales associate
Working at jcpenney in major appliance sales was a good learning experience. Working here gave me a lot of sales experience, taught me about appliances and product knowledge.
Nice place, bad Management
Great place to begin working, everyone super friendly and offers flexible hours. Management tends to play favorites and that's the only way to actually get hours there.
fun and friendly
pay and hours
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Slow country salon
Here in Concord the job is slow paced because of the type of clients and stylist that work at this location. Affordable prices and people still want a discount so no real money for the stylist to make.
I like what I'm doing
I enjoy working at Jcpenney and working with the cuatomers. I like what I'm doing as a merchandise executive associate. There are lot of new things to learn and do at work. Lot of changes to learn the new opportunities to a do better for the customers and associates.
ggod enviorment
great people great workplace, my manager was awesome. my job was to provide great customer service while answering incoming phone call. I also had to make confirmations call confirming appointments
Moderate pace
JC Penney was mostly moderate pace for me. I enjoyed assisting customers and keeping my work area sufficient. I was learning all of my training. I didn't mind the challenge of multitasking. We were all concern about the extreme theft activity that was going on in our store. The supervisor seemed to be a little over driven but sensitive.
Pro érvek
Working for JC Penney gave me an opportunity to be productive and creative.
I have no cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Place to work but low pay
A typical day is welcoming the customers into the store offering assistance, respecting their time, thanking them for their purchase and making sure to help them to get their penneys worth. I've learned how to appreciate each customer, plus working in the jewelry department how to understand each piece of jewelry and what might be a great match for the customer.The culture there is very different but the employees work together as a team and become like family. The hardest part is trying to meet your sales goals when customers would rather order on line than buy in the store. The most enjoyable part is having happy wonderful customers that become your friends.
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great opportunity to empower other women
What I enjoy most about working for JC Penney Salon was the fact that I had several opportunities to empower other women to love themselves. Working in the beauty industry and sharing so may hours with your regular clients you become a source and voice for them.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Low pay, little room for advancement
You have to deal with lots of rude people, the pay is low, the hours are always changing, and there is little room for advancement. If you want to get by while working the you better be prepared to get lots of credit apps or start working 2 jobs.
Pro érvek
Management doesn't treat you like dirt
Kontra érvek
Rude customers, short shifts (6 hours each day usually), random hours, low pay.
The company is great
JCP is a good company. They have wonderful policies that when upheld make them fair and a great place to work. They have a lot of days where employees can dress down which allows for a smoother work day which makes the whole store run better.
Pro érvek
The people that work most closely to you are awesome people
Kontra érvek
Managers do not always help out like they should
Comfortable work environment
Before you began your shift each day, a stand-up meeting a group of employees working that day) would gather together. The store manager would read sales figures, talk about upcoming events and also hand out employee awards. It was a great way to start your shift. A typical work day would consist of assisting customers with their purchases, opening credit card accounts and ordered items via the JCPenney website. It was also necessary to keep the sales floor and dressing rooms clean and tidy.

After working so long in the furniture department at the previous JCPenney, I found this job to be quite different. It seemed I was always straightening or ringing a customer at the register. It was not bad it was just different. I enjoy being busy! All the associates were absolutely fabulous, always willing to help.

The store manager and the supervisors were always friendly, never demeaning. I always felt comfortable going to them with a problem or concern. They also tried to accommodate you with a schedule change when possible.

I would still like to be working at the store if it were not for the low hourly rate. I know that they have to follow a company standard but I am used to being paid a much higher wage. There are some really great employees in that store and I think of them often.
Wonderful, caring staff
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
What i've learned while working here
I learned how to open up more to customer and learn what there needs and want were and be able to assist them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, however management unstable.
Work with customers to access their needs, filled orders and restocked merchandise. I learned how to understand the needs of the customer and make that fit in with the desires of management.

Management changed a few times and was unstable or confused at best. I was able to work well with all of management. The problems may have been caused to the instability of the company at the time.

Co-workers were easy to work with and enjoyed the variety of personal.

The most enjoyable aspect of the job was working with the public.
Pro érvek
Customers different everyday meant the job and demands were different.
Kontra érvek
Pay not enough or equal to healthcare demands.
Fun place to work.
Very fun place to work, always something to learn, plenty of people to go to for questions, advice, etc.
I enjoyed my job.
Productive I enjoyed my job and working with my co workers. The starting of the day I did pricing that was changing sales toppers and putting the new sales sign in. I did clearance grouping the clearance together by sizes and colorising. When needed on truck day unboxed merchadise by departments. I had a great store manager and we worked well together. At the end of the day it was great a job well done. The most enjoyable at the end of day our work was complete on what we had to do for that day.
Pro érvek
on specials occasion we had covered dish for lunch for employee's.
Kontra érvek
some times we would get a short break.
Typical Day
Very flexible schedules
Learned about the importants of customer service

-giving the cutomer the pickle

-checking prices

-greeting customers

-maintaining sections and departments clean at all times

-working at a fast pace

-meeting requirments for the da
Munkahelyi kultúra
Christmas was rough but overall the experience working with customer was great.
I worked in jewelry, had to account for all diamond if open the store or close store the diamond count had to be right, Sometimes you could not depend on co-worker, you had to make sure you did your job. The hardest part was when the count did not come out right when you closeout at the end of the night. You had to go back an account for each purchase to figure out where the account was off. The most enjoyable part of the job is when one of your customer shows up looking for you because you provided great customer service to them. There was great customer that came into the store.
Pro érvek
your customers would come in looking for only you.
Kontra érvek
trying to please an angry customer.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés