Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Concord, CA

33 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 597 értékelés megtekintése
Sales (Girls Department)
I love working at Jcpennys. I loved working with children. Helping people pick clothes for there children was very rewarding. Working with children can be very exciting. Lots of baby picture token in JC Penny clothes. Helping parent with size and colors kept me busy.
Pro érvek
Time and half on holidays
Work week ends
1,0
Avoid.
Management was terrible. SiJcp was a complete joke. Gratis was only really given to management. But wouldn’t even be on the floor to sell to products. Management made their own schedule regardless of what they were scheduled
5,0
Team Atmosphere
Great team atmosphere
Goal and Service driven

Driving Profitable Sales

Leading the team by coaching and developing

Operational excellence

Expense control and coaching to drive profits monthly
Team
competition for retail sales
high pace place
You have to keep moving when you work for JCP. Retail is never a dull moment, and at JCP you get a lot of new experience. helping someone find a dress to prom or a new shirt for there grandpa. its a great place for people friendly folk.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work if you like retail
I really enjoyed working there. I met wonderful people and made long lasting relationships. Of course, the pay was not very good. You had to work different shifts. But all in all I really like it.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for with the right management
You will find good and bad in companies procedures when you are trying to go with the flow of all the new trend especially when you are working retail.
Working with good people
Kontra érvek
Not enough people to work with
Organized company
Working for Sephora in jc Penney was really fun. A typical day at work would just be asking costumers if they needed help with any products and if they did we would explain what products to recommend and why. If there are no costumers, just restock and keep the area clean.
discounts
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I retired a few years ago
I worked for 7 years. I worked in three separate departments I enjoyed al.l. My job at bra department was fun. My job in houseware was very good. My job in towels and sheets as lamps. All very rewarding
Pro érvek
Worked hard, but it was fun
Can not think of one
Day In The Life of JC Penney
While JC Penney is a fun place to work, it is extremely difficult right now to make the new sales quotas that have been set for the commissioned sales departments within the company, due to the economical fall-out right now. While I have enjoyed the opportunity to work for the company, it is my belief that the time of the retail industry as we know it is at an end.
Fun Workplace
Extremely High Quotas
na
a typical day at work is i come in make sure everything is some what in order for when costumers come , i really didnt learn anything i was in the shoes which i know alot about
workers and management
great workers,managers are okay, like how you get money for opening a jcp credit card, and like the parties they give its a great way for us workers to get to know each others.
Pro érvek
they care about their workers
dont let you work over 40 hours a week
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Delivering online orders, answering phones, assisting customers.
Customers come in to pick up their online orders, I answer main phone lines, and transfer calls to departments. I assist customers on the sales floor regarding merchandise, and on the register . Return merchandise for the online desk, and pack merchandise to be sent back to warehouse. Managers, I feel some of them need to have more training, and have a more positive working relationship with co workers. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I meet so many different people and strike up a conversation.
Kontra érvek
Not full time, health benefits are offered, but you pay.
Great Company
I would do all tasks of a Styling Salon without doing hair, nails, pedicures, waxing, etc. I was behind the scenes with inventory stocking shelves, etc.
Up front on making appointments, checking clients in for services and out with payments!
Pro érvek
Work holidays and weekends no set hours
Not enough pay scale
5,0
great enviroment/fun work place
The training of jcpenney was very excellent ,all coworkers help each other when one doesn't know the register. The management is very friendly. There no other place I rather work for than jcpenney.
1,0
bad place to work
they only care about credit apps otherwise you're irrelevant to the company. terrible place to work unless you want to be treated horribly, no matter how hard you work. i had to find a new job, with a much better atmosphere.
the company
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoyed doing the visual merchandising position
great ppl to work with, managers needs to have more communication & be more organized. would work there again just at a different location if the money was right.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Greeting customers, assisting and directing training associates
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good job for seasonal
It was good job to have during the holidays when you need some extra money. I just wish they had kept me on after the fact.
I loved my schedule
Kontra érvek
There was no room for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace, great experience.
Updated store to visual core standards. Communicated with other departments to ensure store core standards.
fun work enviroment.
hours getting cut.
enjoyable place to work.
I worked there for a year, a great atmosphere with nice co workers, easy job and a pleasure to go to work each day.
poor pay. $8.25 p/h
retail sales
A typical consists of helping customers find items either in store online or in a catalog.The managemnt is nice helpful and accomodating.They hire nice proffessional people to work with.the hardest part of the job is stocking merchandise.the best part of the job is helping customers.
enjoyable customer interactions
low pay
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés