Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Columbus, OH

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Columbus, OH341 értékelés
341 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 027 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Came in during peak season do the work was massive and fast. The pay was decent but I was very sore daily. Your mindset has to be goal oriented. the workers are community and culture driven.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When you work as a rep for JCP, you have very little in the way of accessibility to information. The intranet is poorly organized and, more often than not, you'll have to ask for help and, little by little, learn the ins-and-outs by trial-and-error.
Aside from a handful of long-term employees, the management is constantly being cycled through different departments/replaced, so it's hard to pin down someone who knows what's going on.

Most of the call center jobs were sent to other countries, so people working at the US call center act as support staff for foreigners, many of whom don't have to answer to protocol, so you end up with upset/confused customer who get dumped into your phone line.

If none of that sounds bad enough, their work scheduling department seems to fall asleep at the wheel on a regular basis, making you have to constantly check to make sure they didn't accidentally fire you due to their own negligence in entering information.
Pro érvek
Pay is decent. That's about it.
Kontra érvek
Management is unhelpful. Most of the time, you have to go through several people to get anything done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I was working in JCPenney. I was so happy and excited because I never work in JCPenney before in my life.
JCPenney have wonderful supervisors and line leader. And workers are goods.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only good thing about working here is the people I work with. Management does not care about or engage employees, they give us sub-par reviews so they dont have to give us high raises, customers are entitled and rude. Was a good job when i was there, it was a good place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Health and safety of workers is last concern as JC Penney is in it's final days. Currently going through chapter 11, Covid 19 running rampant in this distribution center as the most experienced employees here abandon this sinking ship and take early retirement, get other employment, or simply stop showing up. So, leadership is in decline as this old warehouse falls apart
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There have been constant changes in the last two years and there is no job security to speak of. Company is struggling to survive but I did gain a lot while working at jcpenny.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management sucks. Too many chiefs not enough indians not worth working for. Too much work not enough help. Management only thinks of themselves and never of you.
Good communication
Good benefits

Great company

Good wages

Great staff

Opportunity for growth

Opportunity to relocate

Great opportunity

Willing to work with you
Munkahelyi kultúra
For 6 yrs I had a great experience working for JCP. My last year there was the worst job experience I have ever had. Going through that last year, I wouldn't recommend working for JCP.com.
Met some great people
Kontra érvek
The new management and rules was very bad.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It really good company to work for. Great outmosphere and great co worker and excellent management. Clean and fast pace environmen. There is nothing I can complain about the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
verified orders with customers gave great customer service on every call. took orders and handled personal credit information. the training could be a little bit more organized and last longer.
Pro érvek
the convenience of the distance
alot of employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Upper management does not care about the associates or about how work gets done... as long as it gets done. people not meeting production being kept to do mostly nothing all day. people that can actually do the work get treated horribly and unfairly. too much overtime. African associates wash their rear ends in the bathroom with water bottles splashing it all over the floor, not washing hands...
Co workers are cool
Kontra érvek
management makes the place suck
Munkahelyi kultúra
They dont care about family. They want you to work 6 days a week for a few hrs each day to put a body in the store.. The pay was not the best.. Its a starter job for high schoolers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i worked at the JC Penny store as a cashier and customer service. It was a busy environment where providing a good customer service was a priority. The personnel was very friendly and supportive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been there 7 years and it is stress free and good schedules and great advancement opportunities. Management does their best to communicate change
Stress free
Kontra érvek
Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work. The supervisors are there if you need help. The have alot of different department you can work at. They like to hire within the company
Munkahelyi kultúra
i must say i had my bad days working for this company but in the end im thankful for the lessons i learned while there it made me a better person i did a lot of growing up in my 6 years there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If James Cash Penney could see how this facility is being led by the management team, he would fire them all. Only a handful of Supervisors there are actually good leaders. None of the Upper management or managers. The HR team is completely out of touch and clueless about supporting operations effectively. Honestly would you think it's a great place to work when this facility has lost over 20 Supervisors and still counting in 1.5 years? Even 4 managers have left. This facility needs new leadership that knows how to LEAD.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is very diverse and I have got to meet a lot of friendly people from many parts of the world. The management has always helped people accomplish their goals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
terrible place to work for all the work that they have you do. hours are not flexible and scheduling could be better. the warehouse is untidy and a lot of the equipment is dated, destroyed or does not work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was Gangstalked the whole time by a few coworkers. Environment was disrespectful and LOUD. They had no filter. training supervisors had no kind of professionalism or filter.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés