JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Columbus, OH

320 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 050 értékelés megtekintése
Unorganized
Warehouse Associate - Bin Replenishment Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2020, január 21.
Too many warehouse associates would not do their jobs quickly or efficiently. Most bin replenishment clerk employees in Area 1 would just stand around and talk to their friends wasting production time and supervisors would hardly do anything about it. The training is so unorganized. I come in for my first day and the supervisor partners me up with someone who wasn't even a trainer and was never trained to learn to train new hires, and has only been there for 2 weeks.The place was dirty and gross. Too many bed bugs, trash and torn boxes lying around. Hardly anyone would clean up after themselves. Too much overtime.
Nada
Kontra érvek
Too much overtime, lazy employees, unorganized
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Supervisor/Team Coach (Packing Department) November (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, december 27.
I think that the job was fun when I was there I wish they had better work life balance but the overall job was good we had good leadership and a good environment
Warehouse associate
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, december 26.
Good job experience at handling or labelling, shipping or receiving. Friendly work environment. Flexible work hours. No benefits. Life and salary not balanced.
Jc Penny
Hair Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH 432402019, december 26.
I worked in the salon and loved the environment and my co-workers but could not get along with management. Jc Penny felt it was best to hire someone with more manager experience than they had in the hair industry and any salon who thinks that way will loose both clients and stylists
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workers and quick response to any issues
CLOTHING STORE ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, december 11.
It's a nice place to work, nice coworkers, easy to learn job. If you do your job and do it well, you'll be fine. They have flexible schedules so you can set your desired times to work.
Horrible supervisors
Customer Care Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, december 6.
Great company for benefits and discounts. The management is all for self. Advancing within company is hard to obtain. Supervisors are rude and not properly trained.
Unfair treatment
Clerk/Order Taker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, december 3.
No one wants you to succeed
If you really do I need to work, everyone of the Supervisor's do not want you around. All of my reviews were average or above. I had a car accident and missed some days, I called to give my return to work day, my Supervisor said "Your 30 days are up, and your job has been terminated. I asked what 30 days, and she hung up? I hanoticendischargepapersnot received received my y
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, december 2.
Schedules are fixed, however, JCPenney was willing to work me. They worked availability and my schedule changed at home, they adjusted my schedule from full to part time.
They do need to work on consistency with their policies, but were improving in this area when I left.

s as as far as
Customer services
Customer Service Supervisor I (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, október 16.
Great customers. Placing order, multitask two screens, emails update information. Schedule delivery appointment. Refunds online orders. Replacements.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great work environment.
Shipping Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, október 16.
This was one of my favorite jobs. A lot of cross training. Family and team oriented. Management and supervisors were very understanding and helpful. Coworkers were friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fair pay and benefits, encouraged to advance
Administrative Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, október 12.
Fun place to work and opportunities for advancement. Great location, fair pay, great benefits, employee discount, flexible hours. Lots of different departments to experience, including warehouse.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are too many unprofessional supervisors at this center
Aisle sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, október 6.
One supervisor may tell you to do one thing daily one way and you do it then that supervisor is not here so you have to get in trouble when something don’t get done the next day
When your immediate supervisor is gone and the next shift supervisor who comes in runs the show a different way from the last shift
Favoritisms
Kontra érvek
Pay rates when you start
Terrible Place to Work
Call Center Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, október 5.
There is no future here. The pay sucks and the managers just want you to run away with customers' wallets.

The pay is the worst in the industry and the company is about to close. STAY AWAY!!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
2,0
No worklife balance
Logistics Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, szeptember 30.
Long hours, only closed on Christmas. It used to be a fun place. But at some point the numbers took value over the quality of associates. Team turned into every man for himself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Je n'aime pas trop leur compagnie
Picker/Packer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, szeptember 21.
Je suis une employée qui va vraiment vous satisfaire. A jc Penney les superviseurs sont gentilles avec les employés seulement que dés fois ils ne respectent pas ce qu'il disent en plus le travail est dur mais c'est pas bien payé.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
jcpenney
Stock and pick Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, szeptember 16.
Jcpenney was my first job after graduating high school. i enjoyed working there when I first started. Management wasn't very organized when it came to assigning work to the employees. the hardest part of the job was when they would assign the work equivalent to four people all to one person.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
jcpenneys was a good place to work and fun
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, szeptember 7.
i would take orders from customers or do returns etc.... the company would give good incentives to their employees thy would have contests to make it fun
Great coworkers
Merchandise Execution Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, augusztus 13.
Coworkers are your "you can do it team". It gets you going through out the day. Easy but heavy work. Get to meet lots of different individuals and tricks for the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a great atmosphere and all politics
Warehouse Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, augusztus 7.
During my time at JCP I saw many policies not being followed but they continued to keep these associates because 'they needed bodies in the building'. Additionally if you are a female on the team your opinion is just pushed to the side. The manager will always go to the male supervisors first. They will not promote from within and they have no training programs, just a sink or swim mentality. The phrase most often said at this warehouse is 'if it has worked in the past don't try to improve it'. So no continuous improvement, no real technology. Theres no job security in under the year I was there they went through 8 different supervisors. The ones that came on saw how bad it was and quit. The ones that stay, stay because they dont have to do much to keep their jobs. Favoritism is rampant in this warehouse and will destroy it eventually. You will not see your manager at all during the day and do not get much direction for what you are supposed to do. Employees that had been with the company for 40 years (multiple people) told me to get out while I can and while I am young enough to find something else. When I left so did they because they were done with how you get treated at this company. My manager also talked about strippers and other inappropriate things often. They did not know the policy for breast pumping and had an associate pump on the floor for weeks before I said something. The manager and AGM did not know a policy and had no directive to give her.
Pro érvek
If you are looking for a laid back job this is for you
Kontra érvek
Favoritism, Full of Politics, Cant voice your opinion, Back the associate no matter what
Munkahelyi kultúra
Corporate Customer Relations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, augusztus 6.
Starting off the job was fun, fast pace, enjoyed working, as it changed hands and new management came in, it made it hard to work there, took a lot from the associates and changed rules, took benefits from us, was not a fun place to work any longer
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van