Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Columbus, OH

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Columbus, OH332 értékelés
332 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 604 értékelés megtekintése
Nice work environment
Nice place to work. The supervisors are there if you need help. The have alot of different department you can work at. They like to hire within the company
Munkahelyi kultúra
received and responded to customer complaints
verified orders with customers gave great customer service on every call. took orders and handled personal credit information. the training could be a little bit more organized and last longer.
Pro érvek
the convenience of the distance
alot of employees
Lmao
Upper management does not care about the associates or about how work gets done... as long as it gets done. people not meeting production being kept to do mostly nothing all day. people that can actually do the work get treated horribly and unfairly. too much overtime. African associates wash their rear ends in the bathroom with water bottles splashing it all over the floor, not washing hands...
Co workers are cool
Kontra érvek
management makes the place suck
2,0
Not that great
They dont care about family. They want you to work 6 days a week for a few hrs each day to put a body in the store.. The pay was not the best.. Its a starter job for high schoolers.
Good customer service priority
i worked at the JC Penny store as a cashier and customer service. It was a busy environment where providing a good customer service was a priority. The personnel was very friendly and supportive.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Fun working there
I have been there 7 years and it is stress free and good schedules and great advancement opportunities. Management does their best to communicate change
Stress free
Kontra érvek
Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
2,0
good place to grow up
i must say i had my bad days working for this company but in the end im thankful for the lessons i learned while there it made me a better person i did a lot of growing up in my 6 years there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Columbus Facility Upper management and managers are a joke.
If James Cash Penney could see how this facility is being led by the management team, he would fire them all. Only a handful of Supervisors there are actually good leaders. None of the Upper management or managers. The HR team is completely out of touch and clueless about supporting operations effectively. Honestly would you think it's a great place to work when this facility has lost over 20 Supervisors and still counting in 1.5 years? Even 4 managers have left. This facility needs new leadership that knows how to LEAD.
Factory work
This company is very diverse and I have got to meet a lot of friendly people from many parts of the world. The management has always helped people accomplish their goals.
nothing
terrible place to work for all the work that they have you do. hours are not flexible and scheduling could be better. the warehouse is untidy and a lot of the equipment is dated, destroyed or does not work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would of been good if I wasnt Gangstalked!
I was Gangstalked the whole time by a few coworkers. Environment was disrespectful and LOUD. They had no filter. training supervisors had no kind of professionalism or filter.
Fun!
Great place to work!! worked with your schedule, family atmosphere, and great incentives for hard work!

Supervisors were easy to communicate with!

They have fun competitions and music which kept the team members active!
Unorganized
Too many warehouse associates would not do their jobs quickly or efficiently. Most bin replenishment clerk employees in Area 1 would just stand around and talk to their friends wasting production time and supervisors would hardly do anything about it. The training is so unorganized. I come in for my first day and the supervisor partners me up with someone who wasn't even a trainer and was never trained to learn to train new hires, and has only been there for 2 weeks.The place was dirty and gross. Too many bed bugs, trash and torn boxes lying around. Hardly anyone would clean up after themselves. Too much overtime.
Nada
Kontra érvek
Too much overtime, lazy employees, unorganized
Very unorganized
They were extremely unorganized, the managers barely knew what was going on. The job had good hours and a lot of them, which was the best thing about being employed there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
I think that the job was fun when I was there I wish they had better work life balance but the overall job was good we had good leadership and a good environment
Warehouse associate
Good job experience at handling or labelling, shipping or receiving. Friendly work environment. Flexible work hours. No benefits. Life and salary not balanced.
Jc Penny
I worked in the salon and loved the environment and my co-workers but could not get along with management. Jc Penny felt it was best to hire someone with more manager experience than they had in the hair industry and any salon who thinks that way will loose both clients and stylists
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workers and quick response to any issues
It's a nice place to work, nice coworkers, easy to learn job. If you do your job and do it well, you'll be fine. They have flexible schedules so you can set your desired times to work.
Horrible supervisors
Great company for benefits and discounts. The management is all for self. Advancing within company is hard to obtain. Supervisors are rude and not properly trained.
Unfair treatment
No one wants you to succeed
If you really do I need to work, everyone of the Supervisor's do not want you around. All of my reviews were average or above. I had a car accident and missed some days, I called to give my return to work day, my Supervisor said "Your 30 days are up, and your job has been terminated. I asked what 30 days, and she hung up? I hanoticendischargepapersnot received received my y

Munkahelyi kultúra
Schedules are fixed, however, JCPenney was willing to work me. They worked availability and my schedule changed at home, they adjusted my schedule from full to part time.
They do need to work on consistency with their policies, but were improving in this area when I left.

s as as far as
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés