Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Columbus, GA

28 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 587 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent place to work for a college student.
The pay was decent for a college student, but I felt like I could do better, and looked for better job opportunities elsewhere. I had some workers I developed bonds with. However, the management was not the best, some managers let the power get to their heads.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All around solid place to work.
Not much negative or positive to say. Job advancement may not be plentiful but the are plenty of other areas to train and specialize in. Definitely a relaxed but productive environment.
Low pay and no hours
Hours and pay are awful, they do not give raises like they should and your hours are not guaranteed. New employees make more money than some of the old employees. They cut your hours for not succeeding in getting credit applications.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Salary was after 25 years of service and had not received a raise in over five years.
The store manager himself does not display any of the positive characteristics of the company. He's rude, he doesn't listen , he is not accepting of others, he does not follow company protocols unless he can use them to his benefit, he takes credit for others hard work and is quick to blame others for his mistakes, he does not care about his employees well being, he likes to play mind games that interfere with employee productivity such as hiding the necessary work tools just to see how long it takes for someone to ask for them, he doesn't even put in a 40 hour work week. He often just doesn't show up. On big holidays or sales he is usually the last one to show up and the first one to leave.
Not Recommended
Pros - Associate Discount
Cons- Poor Management, Other Associates, Barely Any Hours Available, Pay Isn’t Enough, No Raises!

It’s fine as a start off job , not a JOB to make a living off of especially if you have children.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
its a okay job
They do have great management they help you will something there not hard just got to work hard. You will learn good fun stuff to do. The hardest part is that you always have to keep a smile on your face for the customers. Because some of them come in talking crazy looking at you mad. You just got to be a good worker and not say nothing crazy back. Because you at work and the customers is always right no matter what.
Helping people
Low check
Learning experience
Learned allot, won different challenges between coworkers. Enjoyable. Loved the customers. Working in different departments was a challenge. But the challenge is what I loved.
Good experience
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours, also the down sizing costed me my job.
Fun
Very fun always just do what needs to be done and you'll be good it's a good place to work you be good as long as the job gets done that is all so have fun
Free lunch
Short breaks
Great Workplace
JcPenney is a great place to work! Everyone is friendly and they are always willing to help you if you need it. Your coworkers will become like family and it is always a great time when you are together. I definitely recommend working here if you are looking for a good part-time job.
Fun, Friendly, Managers very organized
Pay isn't that high
Munkahelyi kultúra
really liked working here should have stayed
this was a good job it started off rough but I smoothed it out should have stayed there a lot of the bad management is gone nothing but nice people now would go back.
can you say discounts
nothing bad to say
great customer service
It was a good working place, learned a lot of marketing, management was good supervisors and nothing hard about the job. Great customer service.Everyone worked as a team great hrs.
Good working place
Kontra érvek
no days off for holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
A clean organized place to work
I learned that employee personalities can make you want to stay or want to leave.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the customers. I loved talking to and waiting on the customers.

The hardest part of the job was the computer system it seemed very slow and shut down quite a bit.
It was a job
Kontra érvek
I lived to far away to benefit from the pay.
Free lunch and snacks.
Coming to work greeting customers, keeping the racks neat,folding clothes and ringing up customers. I learned that it takes team work and a good attitude. management not so good. Co-workers are good. The hardest part of the job is trying to do your best when it is under staffed. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting people..
productive
Learned how to deal with different types of people in the work environment. I loved the drive had to sell curtains to customers. My coworkers were good people to be around. Management were fair to all employers.
good job
good job,good managment team , our department is all about team work which i enjoy, really enjoy learning new things there the hardest part is not having enough benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice customers & great employee family
Overall it was a great place to work for my 4 in half year experience of the workplace. I enjoyed the employees as well as most of the managers. Loved how they acknowledged their employees by always rewarding us!
Great Job
It was a wonderful experience working with JCP! Awesome supervisors and coworkers!! Really miss this place and the benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good experience for the retail environment
This company has gone through a lot of changes through the years and they try to accommodate the customers' likes and dislikes. It is a good experience for the customer service learning and I enjoyed working with the other employees. They are dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness, which is outstanding.
Pro érvek
They try to better themselves
only part time positions
Very detailed oriented job.`
This was a different experience for me working here. I met many different people from so many walks of life.
Fast and productive workplace
A typical day consist of being able to muti task and move at a reasonable/constant speed to keep accuracy and production up.
Didn't like working there
dealt with customers but the management had the worst attitudes ever.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés