Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Columbia, SC

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Columbia, SC55 értékelés
55 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 034 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
In my time working as a sales associate at JCPenny, there were lots of relationships between HR and associates, lots of drama, and just a lot of being immature.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP in Columbia, SC was a different employment experience than my experience in Baltimore, MD. I think the demographics & culture made the difference. The mission to make the customers shopping experience a good one was the same. The Management staff were inexperienced and not poised. The HR Department personnel was not poised. Too many turnovers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The culture of JCPENNEYS is changing In lieu of the company failures and sales not being made. Customers are having trouble purchasing in large quantities or big ticket sales when company is declining
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Wages & culture
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny salon has helped me through out the holiday for pushing for sales on the sales floor and becoming attentive to the customers and what to look for as in shampoos, conditioners for all types of hair .
personal Growth
Seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a summer job in 2013, before I went back to college. The job was fun. They frequently do have meetings, which is good, to make sure that the employees are up to date on the things that is going on. I also liked how the managers during that time seem to be personable. However the down size is that they try to “encourage” their employees to get a JCPenny credit card. They wanted to meet a quota or to try to have large amount of credit card applicants. I was asked on numerous times. Once someone continued to ask me after I said no.
Pro érvek
Great managers, Good place to work
Kontra érvek
Asks on multiple occasions to get credit card
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just like any Job, this one has its ups and its downs. Management was terrible and coworkers often didn't pull their side of the work load but it wasn't always terrible. I made some great friends at work!
Free lunches during holidays, $2 bonus if you got an icap
Kontra érvek
short breaks especially during the holidays, non flexible scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job, but the company changes policies without notifcation being jcp iis in the red, I don't know what expect I have been there almost 5 years and been under 4 store managers
THE EMPLOYEES ARE LIKE A FAMILY
COMMUNICATIONS
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penneys was a great place to run a salon. The challenges of working in a solon within retail location made it difficult to balance personal time with work time. There was room for advancement in retail, but I wanted to work more closely with individuals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good part time hours,employee discounts and working at a great place.If you would like to advance with this company you have the opportunity.Great job to help others with their shopping expirence.
Employee Discounts
Work Holiday Weekends
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical work day is cashiering and helping customer find their needs. Rarely does a manager have to be called for help. Sometimes the weekends got kind of hectic but overall if you are good on your feet and have patience this job is great for you.
great people, great enviornment
short breaks
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a ok job, a lot of friendly people a very friendly environment. It helped me improve my warehouse experience a little more. I have to unload truck and open boxes and Bombay bins, so we would take a quick 15 minute break, but we had to be aware of the time so it was a work paced job.
Pro érvek
Once in awhile our manager would buy us breakfast
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful and not a lot of support. Team was challenging and some not very open. Great opportunity if you have the right mindset to handle negative employees. Enjoyed my time with the company even with the challenges I faced. Great experience to help fine tune your managerial skills.
Recruiting new talent
Kontra érvek
Current employees with negative mindset
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney recently just cut close to 300 jobs. They don't provide that many hours to part time employees. They only care about I caps, and not about their employees. Management is slack with this company.
Pro érvek
food during holiday season, double pay on holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall wasn't happy there. Was getting overworked for the pay they was giving everyone. Gave too little hours. Our main boss wasn't there half the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typically, I was responsible for setting appliance displays, pricing and recruiting new appliance experts. I learned how to lead new inexperienced associates and how to resolve numerous customer service issues that were not my fault. Management knew very little about appliances and their was a disconnect from the corporate goals. The workplace was hectic with "hair on fire" management. The ambiguity from management was the hardest part and the long commute. The comradery was the best part.
one hour lunch break
lack of promotion
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was good and hourd could have been better but over all no big complaints. The insurance package wasn't imcluded in my job. There is really not much more too say.
awesome discouts
Munkahelyi kultúra
I Absolutely loved my role at JcPenneys. It wa space paced, fun and super active. The people were amazing. Closing could be long but it was still fun. If I had the chance to go back I would.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like having an entire week off and working less then 20 hours a week, go for it. They want open availibility for trash hours. By far the worst company I have worked for.
nothing
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JcPenney allowed me to meet new people with my customer service skills. I also had flexibility to move around the store to learn different departments.
Customer Service
Managment
Munkahelyi kultúra
typical day varies as far as the past. i thought management was okay. the hardest part of the job was not knowing what your hours were going to look like. the most enjoyable part of the job was being able to dress comfortably.
Retail position
Good company to work for.

Wages are fair considering tbe type of work involved

Slaes, stock set floor plan for weekly sales events...
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés