Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Columbia, MO

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Columbia, MO27 értékelés
27 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 026 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really did enjoy working for Jcpenny salon. All of my coworkers were amazing and helpful to work with. It was like a big family. I will definitely miss them when I move.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It depends on the store it is a fairly nice place to work. Management tends to care about employees and will listen to problems. On the negative side you do a lot of standing and walking.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Staff/ LOD’s were rude most times for no reason. Never gave us specific tasks but expected workers to do things when a lot of times there was nothing to be done.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst job ever. expected you to work long hours and never call out even in case of emergency. Wouldn’t schedule me for a month at a time and then only gave me a 4 hour shift. For 8.75 an hour that’s not even worth the gas to get there. At the end of the night when we would clean the store the 4 managers on duty would go sit down and have us there till 11 at night when we closed at 9.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been a sales associate at JC Penney for two years, and one thing that I can say about my work experience is that the hours are very flexible with working around my life schedule.

I enjoy being a customer service representative, and it always makes me happy when a customer notifies me of my "above and beyond" services. As a sales associate, I have learned that communication skills are key and have enhanced in this area during my time here.

A typical workday is pretty busy at JC Penney. While checking-out customers, I am also responsible for keeping my department organized. Checking the fitting rooms, keeping the apparel tables neatly folded, and straightening the clothing racks are also an important part of the job.

Working at JC Penney has taught me how to work quickly while staying organized. I have also learned how to find alternative solutions when problems arise and be creative with merchandising and displaying our top-selling items. The environment is inviting and welcoming, and the motto is making sure each customer gets their Penneys worth.

The management and supervision are friendly and make themselves available when help is needed. When there are times that something is not going right, or I needed improvement in a specific area, they do a great job of working with me to correct these problems.

The hardest part of working at JC Penney is that sometimes it can be overbearing. When the store gets busy, especially on the weekends, it is hard to keep the department up to par and it can get really messy. during this time management and supervision is
 - több...
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Carefully opened boxes, sorted new inventory, properly applied ink tags, applied price tags, separated by brand, and stocked items on the sales floor, property disposed of boxes
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working for JCPenney, not only I get discount but the team I work with are fun to be around with. I wish the compensation should be look into, so everyone is on the same page.
BBQ sometimes and breakfast
Kontra érvek
everyone should be treated fairly and not just about number
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked for the home/customer service area. My hours got cut tremendously when my husband got a new job, I gave them the hours I wanted to work to find out I would only work 1 day a week. weren't allowed to dress in comfy clothes only professional dress.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was super excited to get a job at JcPenneys as cashier/sales associate. But the first day i realized once i got there they just throw you out there with little training on folding clothes, where clothes go in what department, cashering. Mind you i was in kids department that is never organized. Some of the coworkers were nice yet going through the same thing as i was. I left due to lack of training and lack of organization throughout the whole department.
Employee discounts
Kontra érvek
Managers, no proper training, not orangized
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
While the discounts are great, that's the only thing that is great about this job aside from the few coworkers you'll meet that are fun to work with, the job itself is not worth it. I was harassed by one of my managers who still works there, after at least 5 different complaints against them that are formal from employees, there have also been customer complaints against them and they still work there. This job is unreliable. You can go from working too many hours to working maybe once a week. They were expecting people to get paid only $9 to work for 5 hours on one day a week. It is not worth it. They are terrible about raises. They don't appreciate their employees. I worked worked in the portrait studio and the store itself. I've got to tell you, I've dealt with some of the worst people and some awful managers. They do not train you properly. You literally get thrown on the floor and learn on the job from the other people instead of going through actual real training, then you get treated like an idiot if you don't know what you're doing. They would rather cut a reliable employees hours and hire an inexperienced person for less money. I can't tell you how many people I've seen circulate out of that place. It's atrocious. Not to mention, they will skip over even the best employees to put a favorite person in a management position. It's no wonder why the store is trashed all the time, because the people that care are leaving for not being treated well enough. If you're able to become a favorite real quickly, have absolutely no life and are willing to have open availability and - több...
Pro érvek
Great store discounts, fun coworkers
Kontra érvek
No benefits, unreliable pay and hours, no proper training, harassment, favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was pretty slow, only busy during Christmas, black Friday, summer was ok, co-workers were nice, not enough hours, they didn’t really care about your outside life, didn’t take doctors notes, they just wanted you there
One lunch 2 fifteens
No doctors notes
Munkahelyi kultúra
They never taught me how to do as lot of the online designing of homes as much as they described. They had me watched educational videos that were so old it kept loading every 2 minutes and I would constantly be alone so I was never sure what to do and when I asked questions from other coworkers who have worked in the department I received nothing but attitude from them. They also never let me know they were cutting my hours.
great discount
learning was a hastle
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay here is awful for the amount of time spent on the job. The only thing that the supervisors cared about was how many credit cards we could get customers to sign up for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job is to clear out the fitting rooms and I also help straighten the racks and tables when I have finished clearing out the fitting rooms. The hardest part of the job is just keeping up. J C Penney needs more employees to get the job done. They need more employees to keep up with everything they do. I enjoy the employees i work with and the supervisors. They treat me fairly and I enjoy coming to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Been here for 7 years, my loyalty for this place is unwavering. I believe in this company and the products we sell. It's fair to employees, but some of the management is a bit iffy.
Awesome co-workers
Poor benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
You always had something to do. Very competitive. Always able to learn new things. Management was always willing to help employees out when they were in need
Pro érvek
Was a great job opportunity
Short hours at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time at JCP was great. I worked as a seasonal worker and I acquired various skills such as working a cash register, interacting with people of various backgrounds, cultures and ethnicities and my patience with customers.
Pro érvek
Snack room, discount off merchandise
Long hours on your feet
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is very organized and expectations comes first with this job. Making goals every month by coming with new idea's. Customer interaction is a most. It' always great and fun to meet new faces.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy wait on customer with purchase, and returns. Hardest part of the job was keeping up with putting product back on the floor and keep up with help customer at the registers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent place to work. Good management. Nice environment. Flexible working hours for management. Store is nice and clean and I had my own office.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty cool, more chill than any other job i've worked. The recovery process at the end of shift is pretty strenuous. The person training me is pretty knowledgeable so I feel pretty comfortable with the position/
Pro érvek
Open scheduling (can change availability at anytime)
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours since so many people were recently hired
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés