Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Colorado Springs, CO

69 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 558 értékelés megtekintése
I had allergies
While working there I delvoped a major allergy to their clothes so I ask to be put on cashier (which is what they hired me for ) so I could have less contact with the clothes. They denied and I had multiple reactions and had to take time off of work which they fired me form
1,0
Hard working
My days at working at JCPenny was a seasonal job, from working there was working in a fast pace, checking out merchandise , and innovatory. what i learned was working on a fast pace, being multitask, and working together. the management at JCPenny was not really around. i cant really say anything about that. the hardest part about the job was supervisor gives assignment out and not giving any direction. and finally an enjoyable part of the job helping the customers with answering questions and show directions
directing the customers
no managment around
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was a friendly place to work at
I got hired on for seasonal and it was okay to start until all the other people who were hired on with me quit and i got stuck working ridiculously long hours with hardly any days off and it only got worse as black Friday approached. there were only 3 people in my department and management did not seem to care so I decided to leave.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work. Friendly staff
It was a pleasant place to work. Learned a lot about children’s clothing. The most difficult part was keeping up with dressing rooms and the unfortunate actions
Pro érvek
Helping customers find clothing needed
Cleaning dressing rooms
Jcp
It was a great place to work for part-time hours. They were very accommodating for what I needed. I received great discounts and there was always something to keep you busy, so the day went quickly.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with a fast paced day to day.
There was a lot that I learned from this job. It helped me to think faster on my feet, and I advanced to a different section of the store relatively quickly.
Fun and easy
There's a lot to get done, but everyone is supportive. It is competitive with monthly goals of online orders and credit card applications, but it's not that hard to reach. Most managers are wonderful, however, some are terrible, but that's how life works. They will all work with you is you're sick or need a break from a customer yelling at you.
25% discount, supportive
Liked It
Great coworkers and high paced environment but once you understand the system it becomes easier. I learned how to work the register and how to have great customer service.
Fun workplace
They were great about hours and taking time off, it was a easy but fun job, sometimes stressful during back to school and holiday shopping but good for experiences.
Productive and fun
Great place to be friendly management must of the time. Old CEO is back so sure it's better than before I left. They are unstandable and willing to work with you
Awesome customers
Hours
Wonderful working space
Friendly coworkers, and is a great place to shop. They give wonderful discounts, the employees are very excited to see the customers. The managers always through themes for the employees and they complement on how hard you work.
Pro érvek
Great managers, They through parties for employees birthdays, and they help each other out
Needs to pay more
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. The training was effective and the management was exceptional.
A typical day was entering my department, opening up, checking in inventory and seeing what new products had become available. Then I would deal with walk-in customers, helping to meet their needs.
1,0
Never would reccomend
Although it could've just been my location, it was horrible. I was being stalked and my managers didn't care. They didn't do anything when I was grabbed in the store either.
Fun
As a seasonal employee is didn't get much of the experience that this review is asking for. It was fun, the manager was awful but that's the way it is in most retail..
typical day at work
Greet clients, provide excellent service. Call future appointments and confirm. Rebook clients. Ask for referals and call them to book appointments. make sure salon is cleaned
A great first job!
JCPenney was a wonderful first job and I could never talk down on it in any way. They were very flexible when it came to school, along with any personal events occurring. I learned how to work one on one with people and get them in and out of the door with what they need as soon as possible. Management was very organized and understanding, and the workplace culture was outstanding. The hardest part of the job was of course managing to help everyone all at once, but we all always figured it out. The most enjoyable part of the job was of course my coworkers, as they made it a comfortable, positive environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the fast pace environment
Helping customers with fittings and making sure they had the best shopping experience ever. Maintaining and replenishing all product presentation. Making sure fitting rooms stayed clean and tidy.
discounts
n/a
Standard retail job
A typical day at work usually involved stocking, solicitation of credit cards, selling company products, and keeping a clean and presentable work station. I can't say I learned any real life skills aside from getting to practice communication skills with a variety of customers. I loved the management though, the bosses were great and tried to work with you and your schedule as much as possible. The workplace culture wasn't great, but I can appreciate the diversity of the employees that we had. The hardest part of the job was definitely the solicitation of credit cards. While there were many people who either did not want them or already had them, it was still a requirement to sell at least two per day. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to interact with so many different people. You learn a lot about them and their cultures and can extend your own knowledge about the world around you.
Pro érvek
Nice break room, friendly employees, good benefits
Kontra érvek
Hard to advance, poor hours, unrealistic credit card solicitation standards
2,0
Fast-paced retail environment
Typical day at work consists of working the floor and helping customers, cleaning the fitting rooms, stand on feet for long periods of time, no paid lunch
Retail, so-so company
its ok when i am there, but i have worked at two locations. loved my first one, second was a bit of a let down in comparison, Company is good, just my current store isn't like my last store. also, trying to move up in the company is a super slow and dragged out process.
good work schedule
Kontra érvek
promotions are slow and dragged out
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its okay for a summer job
Its a nice fit for teenagers looking for a job during the summer but hours can become very limited in other seasons. Overall work place is nice and welcoming.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés