Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Colorado Springs, CO

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Colorado Springs, CO71 értékelés
71 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 134 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day working at JCPenny's was mainly running the clothes back the floor within the dressing rooms, and helping the customers. The management was fun and out going. Each manager had their own personality and expressed it in their own way. Working there was a great way for everyone to express themselves any way they can.
Pro érvek
Getting free food and doughnuts in the morning
Kontra érvek
Not getting help when needed
Great benefits and culture
Love co workers

Great peer to peer help for new GMs

Lots of tenure but also very open to new ideas within the store for new GM’s.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working there I delvoped a major allergy to their clothes so I ask to be put on cashier (which is what they hired me for ) so I could have less contact with the clothes. They denied and I had multiple reactions and had to take time off of work which they fired me form
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management and job culture is nice and friendly. Felt at ease with all the staff there.
Sometimes the schedules would be set out in a way where it is way to busy for the task set which would working seem a lot harder especially when it's there's few workers.

There's opportunity to grow, but in my experience you have to ask to get further.

I enjoy the atmosphere and the overall experiences here.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the back at the return and pickups desk. An average day would include me doing multiple returns and dozens of pickups for customers. It typically got busy fast whenever I clocked in, but that is just my luck.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there part time and the people there after the change of managers lost their minds; the immediate supervisor, a German lady I will not say her name was too much of a dictator and chauvanist
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was a decent place to work. They offered flexible hours to work with your schedule. They tried to give you hours based on your own personal availability.
Flexible scheduale
Only part time availability
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you don't sell enough credit cards they cut your hours. They won't fire you, or lay you off, just give you one day a month till you quit. Their busy season is the holidays and after that they start cutting your hours no matter how long you've been there. There are no new customers since the company is closing down so it's impossible to hit goals unless you are shady about it.
Pro érvek
lots of dress down days and parties.
no hour security
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would recommend! The job was an amazing opportunity! Very self motivating and always busy! Provides great benefits and I had one of the best managers ever!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Part time commission holiday help, offered to stay on. Enjoyed my job/going to work. Only left because they stopped selling appliances. Great place to work, well managed management staff.
Friendly people
Work hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was ok I enjoyed the staff still good friends with a few people. the morning truck shifts were cool I couldn't complain. pay just isn't enough to live with
Munkahelyi kultúra
Open and closed department, worked with 5 cash drawers and diamond vault, answered phone and called customers, customer service, knowledge on products a must, in charged of 6 sets of jewelry keys for cases. Checked in merchandise received and sent out orders and checked in orders. Rang on cash registers, used calculators. Did watch and jewelry repairs, trained new associate, did ad signing. Did count books for jewelry cases. File paper work and report to management and security daily on dept issues. Inventory, did jewelry shows. Met goals for self and department.
Associate discounts
Kontra érvek
Not great on the Benifits for employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved my coworkers and had a very efficient but kind boss, customers were a little harsh during the holidays, but I overall had a great experience. Would and have recommended.
Pro érvek
Lots of pot lucks! Kind co workers, flexible hours.
Kontra érvek
Black Friday and holiday hours, rude customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They had "blackout" days where no one could request the day off. They scheduled me on one of those days when it was outside of my availability. They said if I didn't show up it would count against me. But it was mostly a slow-paced job, though it did get hectic sometimes.
Relaxed, discount
Scheduling
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers were terrible. I was accused of many things i never did. The work wasn't bad. Neither was the work place but the managers were not at all caring.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i really had a great time with company just wished it was not seasonal. i really helped out when i need it most and the team was amazing, i would love to do it again.
discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful all the time, always asking for credit aps, always moving you around from department to department covering everyone's lunches, the managers are so unprofessional, some of the employees smell bad, the building is so old and don't get me started on the stupid elevator, always breaking.
Don't work there they would hire you for the holidays and let you go in January, what a waste of time!
25% discount
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was over 17 years ago. I had left due to my new career at LoafNJug. JC Peeny was one of the key factors in my traing as an LP Manager. Their customer service traing was second to none.
Pro érvek
Great people to work with as I still communicate with several different co-workers.
Kontra érvek
The company had take a turnn for the worst.
Munkahelyi kultúra
calm welcoming morning, learned more about how to nicely fold clothes, whenever you needed help the manager was there, and even at the end of the night everyone worked as a team to clean the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I LOVED working at JCPenney's! We had excellent management and the work environment was always very welcoming. The employee discount is nice (additional 25% off) and JCPenney customers tend to be a lot easier to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't expect much support from management, especially when dealing with an angry customer. They're much more likely to give in to the customer's demands in order to keep them as a customer than to follow corporate guidelines.
Good work/life balance