JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Colorado Springs, CO

67 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 282 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very amazing retail job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2020, február 15.
I worked in the back at the return and pickups desk. An average day would include me doing multiple returns and dozens of pickups for customers. It typically got busy fast whenever I clocked in, but that is just my luck.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not very fun to be around
SUPPORT ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, december 5.
I worked there part time and the people there after the change of managers lost their minds; the immediate supervisor, a German lady I will not say her name was too much of a dictator and chauvanist
be the best or starve
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, szeptember 25.
If you don't sell enough credit cards they cut your hours. They won't fire you, or lay you off, just give you one day a month till you quit. Their busy season is the holidays and after that they start cutting your hours no matter how long you've been there. There are no new customers since the company is closing down so it's impossible to hit goals unless you are shady about it.
Pro érvek
lots of dress down days and parties.
no hour security
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun and high paced job
Protection Associate and Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO 809222019, szeptember 14.
Would recommend! The job was an amazing opportunity! Very self motivating and always busy! Provides great benefits and I had one of the best managers ever!
Great place to work !
Sales Associate (part-time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, augusztus 19.
Part time commission holiday help, offered to stay on. Enjoyed my job/going to work. Only left because they stopped selling appliances. Great place to work, well managed management staff.
Friendly people
Work hours
it was ok
Lead Retail Associate / Warehouse Loader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, április 5.
it was ok I enjoyed the staff still good friends with a few people. the morning truck shifts were cool I couldn't complain. pay just isn't enough to live with
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working with the people
Sales Associate and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, március 18.
Open and closed department, worked with 5 cash drawers and diamond vault, answered phone and called customers, customer service, knowledge on products a must, in charged of 6 sets of jewelry keys for cases. Checked in merchandise received and sent out orders and checked in orders. Rang on cash registers, used calculators. Did watch and jewelry repairs, trained new associate, did ad signing. Did count books for jewelry cases. File paper work and report to management and security daily on dept issues. Inventory, did jewelry shows. Met goals for self and department.
Associate discounts
Kontra érvek
Not great on the Benifits for employees
Overall great experience
Seasonal Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, március 1.
Loved my coworkers and had a very efficient but kind boss, customers were a little harsh during the holidays, but I overall had a great experience. Would and have recommended.
Pro érvek
Lots of pot lucks! Kind co workers, flexible hours.
Kontra érvek
Black Friday and holiday hours, rude customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Didn't like the scheduling
Cashier, Customer Service and Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, január 26.
They had "blackout" days where no one could request the day off. They scheduled me on one of those days when it was outside of my availability. They said if I didn't show up it would count against me. But it was mostly a slow-paced job, though it did get hectic sometimes.
Relaxed, discount
Scheduling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Didn't like it at all
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, december 13.
The managers were terrible. I was accused of many things i never did. The work wasn't bad. Neither was the work place but the managers were not at all caring.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had fun helping customers shop
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, október 22.
i really had a great time with company just wished it was not seasonal. i really helped out when i need it most and the team was amazing, i would love to do it again.
discount
Don't waste your time
former employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, október 1.
Stressful all the time, always asking for credit aps, always moving you around from department to department covering everyone's lunches, the managers are so unprofessional, some of the employees smell bad, the building is so old and don't get me started on the stupid elevator, always breaking.
Don't work there they would hire you for the holidays and let you go in January, what a waste of time!
25% discount
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney was a fun place to work
Loss Prevention Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, szeptember 11.
This was over 17 years ago. I had left due to my new career at LoafNJug. JC Peeny was one of the key factors in my traing as an LP Manager. Their customer service traing was second to none.
Pro érvek
Great people to work with as I still communicate with several different co-workers.
Kontra érvek
The company had take a turnn for the worst.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
jcpenny day
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  north carefree, colorado springs, co2018, augusztus 3.
calm welcoming morning, learned more about how to nicely fold clothes, whenever you needed help the manager was there, and even at the end of the night everyone worked as a team to clean the store.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, május 20.
I LOVED working at JCPenney's! We had excellent management and the work environment was always very welcoming. The employee discount is nice (additional 25% off) and JCPenney customers tend to be a lot easier to work with.
Poor Management Drains Employees
Retail Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, május 17.
Don't expect much support from management, especially when dealing with an angry customer. They're much more likely to give in to the customer's demands in order to keep them as a customer than to follow corporate guidelines.
Good work/life balance
Minimal support from Management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
The people
Customer service in solution-driven environment (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, május 9.
For a part-time job, whether going through a life change, attending school or just needing an extra job, the people are absolutely wonderful to work with. They will help you work out your schedule within your needs and management is always positive.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
It is a part-time job that will help, but is not going to sustain a household income.
Typical retail store
Assistant Cashier Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, március 27.
Nice hours; steady flow of customers for the most part; most all associates and managers are welcoming and willing to work with new coworkers; this job taught me how to "read" people especially customers in order to maintain the viability of the company;
Pro érvek
Sometimes lunch is provided; management is fun and will help you if asked
Kontra érvek
Lack of training; management lacks iniative to help
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Hard working
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, március 1.
My days at working at JCPenny was a seasonal job, from working there was working in a fast pace, checking out merchandise , and innovatory. what i learned was working on a fast pace, being multitask, and working together. the management at JCPenny was not really around. i cant really say anything about that. the hardest part about the job was supervisor gives assignment out and not giving any direction. and finally an enjoyable part of the job helping the customers with answering questions and show directions
directing the customers
no managment around
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was a friendly place to work at
Jewelry Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, február 27.
I got hired on for seasonal and it was okay to start until all the other people who were hired on with me quit and i got stuck working ridiculously long hours with hardly any days off and it only got worse as black Friday approached. there were only 3 people in my department and management did not seem to care so I decided to leave.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van