Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Colonial Heights, VA

40 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 563 értékelés megtekintése
Productive and fun
Typical day at work was stressful depending on who was in charge that shift. Recommend for an entry level person to secure revenue. Job title fell under many different things.
Great job.
Some days I was confused on what my tasks were, but mostly I knew what I was doing. I was constantly changing sections so I never got to comfortable working in one place.
Large variety of work
Unorganized
don't work there
the whole time there I felt discriminated against. you are only a number at jcp. they care nothing about their employees and pay nothing. they figure there is always someone else to fill your shoes
Kontra érvek
many low wages no training no benefits
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience from being a worker at jc penny’s would not recommend this location
First of all the managers there are very childish and are not leaders at all. And never does there job. They will fire you with out purposes and will talk about there associates there. They don’t want you to have the spot light and won’t even allow the associates to communicate it’s no team effort there with the managers. Also Will not work with you availability. They associates on the other hand our just loving and warm hearted i made a lot ago good friends there .
It’s an okay job
I really believe it depends on management! Management can make your job amazing or a mess.. Jcp was great just a lot of confusion at times but as long as you work and do your work you’ll be fine!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
fun place to work at
it is a great in between job or part time employment. Great benefit would be discount to all employees. great place to meet friends and to shop; reasonable pricing
Average place to work
JC Penney is an average place to work at best. There are some cool co workers there. However, the management is very lazy and relies on the workers for everything while they do nothing.
Management, Treatment of employees, Hours
Typical work day
This was my first ever job and it looked quite promising from the start. As time moved by it wasn't as pretty as it promised. My salary for the work I was doing didn't add up, I wasn't paid commissions as I was told I would, and my hours violated every major event I stated I had before I applied there. Nonetheless several of my friends worked here with me and offered to take over so I could handle bigger matters in my private life.
Pro érvek
With the right people it can be fun
Kontra érvek
I was told we'd get paid even on break, which we were not given
2,0
Visuals
Visually out of date. The store's outline for their mannequins and visual displays around the store were not appealing or interesting to the customer.
Fun place to work
I loved working here! But there was no way to move up without having a degree or going to school. There was no way to become a full time associate because JC Penney, or at least the location I worked at, was getting rid of full time positions. You could of course end up working 40 hours a week, but it was all based on company needs or if someone called out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fun place to work, great customers
Until new management came things were great. They treated us like slaves and didn’t want to pay us right. Nor did they put people in positions that belonged in them. Too many favorites
stressful and hard
You are not given the option to work your available hours,you are just put on the schedule and if you cant work, then you are given an attitude. The work load get harder each day because the staff is short with out any new hires. The management does not communicate with the associates unless there is an issue. Only plus is discounts.Management spend most of the day gossiping and taking selfies on the phone and making fun of employees. This department has lost more employees in 7 months than they have hired,3 each month because of poor management!! Too much favoritism
discounts
Work
The hardest part about work is I feel like I have no life and what I mean by that is I only get one Saturday off a month! The training is no good. I enjoy the people I work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management will drive this location to close like many of the rest
This JCPenney operates on a skeleton of a staff, the store has always been severely understaffed leaving a heavy work load for employees. There is little to no variation in scheduling, except when closing some employees are allowed to leave earlier than others.
Employee discount
A stressful work environment
The job in itself is very demanding and their is no sense of accountability between the experienced associates and the new employees. Also, their training program is based on expediency rather than understanding the actual rules and policies.
Discounts
Less pay
Overall descent company.
Overall JCPenney is a good company, but the location I work at has very poor leadership. I believe that, at the right location, a person may be able to flourish.
Good workplace
Learned a lot from this company so far as dealing with customers on hand. Working with this company provided great management skills as well. Closing and opening always help with counting money
Too many chiefs
I enjoyed working there in the beginning until the company went through all those changes with appearance, pricing, employment, benefits, CEOs and store mangers. The employees neither the clients were happy.
Loved it
Good if you like to work with a good group of people who will help you get the job done. Great customers and great work environment. Managers also treat you fairly
Credit conscious
Too many Chiefs to please not enough Indians; a lot of favoritism and nepotism. My training came from previous jobs and my education. The experience while working there has helped me to venture other jobs. My customers were my great reward.
20% discount
Disrespect
Learning environment
This is a very rewarding job for someone who may be looking for long term. Great benefits, stability, and embracing. You are definitely treated as a team.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés