Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Clearwater, FL

24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 587 értékelés megtekintése
a typical day at work
my Responsibilities as a JCPenney sales associate included greeting customers, assisting customers finding what they were looking for, working on projects such as stocking and organizing product on the sales floor. i was also in charge of ringing up purchases, and handling returns and other discrepancies.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place, it was just a seasonal job.
I had a great time working there, i made a lot of friends with the other workers and mangement. it was just a seasonal job for the winter so i can make some money to get my family some gifts for christmas.
Unfortunately
I’m sad to say that in my seasonal time working with JCPenney Clearwater I felt overlooked. Not only did I have 2 days of hands on training I was not told multiple procedures. (1) being a important part of closing registers (2) being how to request change the correct way. I was grab by the wrist and pulled back by a follow cashier and was told I need to listen to her go over how to sell credit cards, as I walked two feet in front of her to help a customer
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very low pay - you will need another form of income.
I did not like working for JCPenney. I only stayed for 3 weeks and quit. I had a horrible experience because they pay you like peanuts, but I expected you to understand everything. I would NOT go back.
NONE!
Kontra érvek
horrible pay, staff were not nice, and the hours were terrible.
Fighting to stay relevant
Company overall was grwat like most places the GM's make up the personality of a store and district manager of it's managers. Well in our are a very bad district manager made it bad for all around him. Very poor people Skills needed to be in setting minus human contact.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is not a great place to work, but I learned valuable work skills
I learned how to use a cash register and how to push credit, but the work environment in and of itself was very stressful and demeaning. management could of been more cohesive as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very low moral amongst employees.
Previous management made it a great place to work! During that time store performance was highly regarded by corporate. Since management change employee moral has taken such a beating as to prompt a mass exit of long time employees and especially assistant management staff. Many felt betrayed and let down.
Check out everything
No place to go if your mid management, they make you an offer then you start and can't work more than 35 hours per week. and if you take those 5 hours X 52 weeks that's a large % of that salary you where counting on. I was told 35 hours is because they care about work life balance than all the salary managers are working 50 hours a week. So either that's not true or they don't care about there managers. I think corporate cares but on district and store level not so much.
It's a job
Kontra érvek
No room for growth unless your in college and will work for nothing
Munkahelyi kultúra
This companies management staff has no respect for their employees. They yell at you in front of customers before finding out what the situation is.
Worst place I have ever worked. Management staff can not be trusted. Treat employees like they are stupid, yet they can never answer a question. They have their favorites, who get more hours each week and are allowed to take extra breaks while on the clock. I have COPD so at times I need to use my inhaler. One day I was so busy on a register I was unable to take my 10 min. break. After I rang everyone up that was in my line I leaned up against the counter, used my inhaler and did my deep breathing. A manager came by and said I needed to fold the towels on the tables instead of just standing around. Where was she earlier? She could have helped ring up the customers.
Pro érvek
Many of the employees are friendly and helpful. Most customers are friendly.
Management personal.
Greeter, Cashier
*Greeted and helped customers locate products, handed out flyers, or conducted intranet search for product.
* Clean and organize clothing racks prior to night ending.

* Cashier

* Bagging customer items

* Cash in/out register drawer

* Received email compliments from customers for my services.
Pro érvek
Great seasonal work opportunity, very precise training, benefits provided even after you've left the company if desired
Kontra érvek
Sometimes asked to work very long hours so comfortable shoes always recommended.
Munkahelyi kultúra
my coworkers are the best, manager very unfair
After the store manager left the store the department manager start to lack in her duty which reflect on us sales people, she never had signs ready for sales, customer were complain about the repairs and she was never ever in the department to handle any problems so can meet out sales goals
very bad managemenets
great customers. great coworkers
Great Company
Although I was only hired for holiday help for the back to school season, it was a great company to work for. Everyone is very friendly, they help you out when needed.
Discounts, lunch breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pleasant people to work with and an easy place to grow.
Their salon was very easy going, low stress days. Compensation was a little low, but as you develop your clientele the money comes with it. The manager was very nice, encourages you to grow. It's a large salon staff, but surprisingly those who are motivated do very well.
Nice Management, Flexible Schedule
Low compensation
good atmosphere
A typical day is pretty busy. Like most jobs there is always somethnig to do. I have learned the process of working in retail. I have always worked in customer service but always for the food industry. Management is okay. I think that there are definitely favorites in each stores so those people get away with things( not helping with returning the closes from the fitting room to the rack, or standing near the register pretending to work). the hardest part of the job is advancing with the company. The tasks I do on a day to day basis are pretty bacis and not hard but for people like myself who want to advance I believe there is a small window of opportunity.
generally ok
It was a generally ok place to work for. I assisted customers and the customer feedback was generally honest and hopeful.
Nice beak room.
Balanced cash register. Scanned area for shoplifters. Did a walk-around to deter theft. Processed customer purchases at point of sale and the online orders. Filled in at different departments for lunches and breaks. This was a seasonal job which became permanent.
I learned how to process and cancel online orders.

I applied for the furniture position.

My co-workers were nice. The hardest part of the job was telling the customer that we were out of the item, but I could order it online. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping the customer find just the right purchase.
Great discounts.
Healthcare.
Just another Retail job
Mostly folding clothes and watching people mess it up so you can fold it again, it's the kind of job to keep you busy. Having to unpack shipments can be a pain at 5 am but it's nice cause you get out early.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great company to work for!
A great company to work for. P.O.S systems are very easy to learn. Management is friendly and professional. Would recommend working here.
Online schedules
Staying until 1a.m
Okay Company
Overal it's a good company, but Unfortunately the store that I worked at closed down.
good job, awesome co-workers
short breaks, long hours
customer service
serving customers for USAA. helping change insurance policies, anything from ad-ons to address changes
Great company
I truly enjoyed working for the JCPenney company. My store manager was fair.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés