Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Clarksville, TN

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Clarksville, TN19 értékelés
19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 226 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Comfortable work setting with others. Learning customer service with management and peers who made me feel welcome when I first started. The hardest part was having to stand for long periods of time throughout the shift but overall wasn't too bad as long as you invest in some comfortable work appropriate shoes. The employee discount and knowing when the coupons and sales were going on was a nice bonus.
Typical day at work
work is usually fun and long, fold clothes everyday. You do get thoes annoying customers every so often.

But the pay is sometimes okay but its hard to make aliving off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
everyday making sure your work area is clean and neat, people are great to work with the hardest part is getting credit apps and the most enjoyable part is getting to know more people
discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management would bring meals for everyone working holiday shifts. Expectations were clear. Pushed promotions heavily. Paid for your goal reaching accomplishments.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was very slow-paced but steady at the same time. i had to recover and organize shelves and tag times. i loved the experience because we had employee parties.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a good place to work at. Everyone is friendly and very helpful when you need help or have questions. And there is always something to do in there so you are never bored.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I transferred from New Orleans and they was not willing to pay me what I was making in new Orleans I feel the pay could be better specially when you have a family to provide for min. wage is not a good pay for someone who is 30 + with 3 kids
Pro érvek
I loved my job in New orleans
the pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a nice place of business, i enjoyed working with my co-workers. My favorite part about the job was working with the customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at J.C.Penney!
I actually felt like the company cared about its associates.

Sure it's retail and the general public sucks to work with here and there but that's any job. As long as you act professionally and really listen to what the customer is asking/looking for, they are going to be cordial with you and leave satisfied.

The hardest part of my job was getting the credit card in the customers hand. I hated being told that my job depended on how many credit apps I got. I also hated that I never had a set schedule and I could pretty much just say goodbye to going to see my family during the holidays.

For the most part my co-workers were pretty cool. Of course you get the usual grumpy old lady who thinks she knows everything inside and out of the store. I loved my personal department managers. Any of the other department managers I could not stand because if their department workers aren't doing well enough and moving fast enough in cleaning up their department they come looking for help and always just assume I'm doing nothing and expect me to help their lazy workers. Yes I understand that all associates are expected to help out with the cleaning of the store but I don't appreciate it when they don't ask and they just tell you what to do.
Pro érvek
Fun place to work, Company actually cares about its associates
Hours, Weekends, Say goodbye to Thanksgiving and other Holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Learning Experience but poor management. I loved being a designer but wrong management came in turn things around. Hostile environment, a power struggle. When I informed the general manager about my previous education she said it didn't mean anything. so it was hard to move up with the company after being there for 2 years.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This store is filled with internal drama, and mismanagment. There are many things that cause what would be a pleasant day at work, and make them nearly unbearable. Also unless you are okay with doing morally questionable things working more than 12 hours every pay period is nearly out of the question.
It's a job.
Kontra érvek
internal politics, unneeded drama, there are better jobs out there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with this company was a great experience, and all the employees valued teamwork. My accomplishments at this company helped me grow as a person and a supervisor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's okay. you have to experience it to understand. The people I work with are annoying and they really need to work on what they look for when hiring. lazy co workers.
Discount
people you work with
Munkahelyi kultúra
What my roll was at JCPenney was a Customer Service Associate . I would stock the shelf, I worked at the register , helped customers with what they need to find , order items from our online catalog , also I have worked in the stock room and when a shipment would come in I would help with organizing and size the items before they went to the shelves
Munkahelyi kultúra
For the most part, the crew members worked together with the managers to make sure we got the job done in an orderly and timely fashion. A big downfall of working there is if we saw someone stealing, we could not stop them. We would have to go to a manager, and by that time, they would already be out the store. I saw it happen over and over again.
coupons, sales
theivery
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of working here is the people. We all have compassion for our customers. We go above and beyond to help the customers.
Pro érvek
working with such nice people.
Kontra érvek
Having to work in a dept by my self. Having to work real late at night.
Munkahelyi kultúra
friendly company that has competive salary and good benefits for part time associates
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a great place to start out at as a hair stylist. My coworkers were very helpful. I learned so much about color and hair cuts from some of the people I worked with. I believe the hardest part of this job was having to leave it behind when I moved.
paid vacation
working every weekend
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was only a seasonal sales hire, however it was a good company to work for. You definitely got your breaks. Training was excellent. Working around holidays can get hetic, especially on black friday! But overall it is a good place.